ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

No, but Rick said that PO Boxes are ok.

@ExpressPCT Rick, is the expresspct email system working? I have no confirmation on an order, and then I received no confirmation through the support part of your website.

"

Contact Us​

Form submitted successfully.
A confirmation email was sent to"

Have you checked your spam folder? System emails are still working. Some email provider outright block us, these include Microsoft (Outlook, Live, Hotmail) & AOL.

Have you checked your spam folder? System emails are still working. Some email provider outright block us, these include Microsoft (Outlook, Live, Hotmail) & AOL.
It was Hotmail, and not in my spam folder (as you mentioned being completely blocked). Can I shoot you an email on protonmail to get my confirmation of order paid and received?

I assume shipping times would be better with this move? Any other benefits to bringing it to EU?

India to EU to EU would be slower than India to customer directly but it will at least boost success rate.

If we do stock in our EU warehouse it will boost shipping speed but prices will be higher for the product.

We now have a Telegram Channel! We promise to not spam you with announcements but we will post private sales there.

If you want to join us please visit
Code:
https://t.me/epctnews
or search for us publicly under epctnews!

We have a 10% off code listed for anyone that joins.

India to EU to EU would be slower than India to customer directly but it will at least boost success rate.

If we do stock in our EU warehouse it will boost shipping speed but prices will be higher for the product.
A premium for higher success rates may be worth it. But to understand correctly, is this only EU to EU, or will it also add EU products that can go to the US?

We now have a Telegram Channel! We promise to not spam you with announcements but we will post private sales there.

If you want to join us please visit
Code:
https://t.me/epctnews
or search for us publicly under epctnews!

We have a 10% off code listed for anyone that joins.
Sounds good. I've been interested in Telegram.