ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

It will be okay, just make sure to watch your spam folder for further updates and we recommend deleting the emails once the order is complete (Gmail is not private)

It will be okay, just make sure to watch your spam folder for further updates and we recommend deleting the emails once the order is complete (Gmail is not private)

Okay I have deleted all of the emails so far and will closely monitor for more. Thanks for understanding, I wanted to let you know and see if you could change the email associated with the order to my ProtonMail address to prevent Gmail from snooping on them. I won’t make the same mistake again, I’ve just had an exhausting day and frankly I just made an airhead move and put in my regular email out of habit, very sorry.

My order landed yesterday, ordered on the 17th of December. India to US. I hope yours lands soon.
I am sorry it took so long, it must be Singapore Post. We are currently rotating carriers between India Post, SG Post & Czech Post. India Post has been more reliable recently with 2-3 weeks T/A.