ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I never actually used one lol I couldn't even break it open so I just use BAC water.

I have a vial of benzyl alcohol to add to the water. But instead of buying a big gallon of distilled water I'd like to use what's in those little ampoules. But they're little bitches that never break cleanly. There's a line close to the tip, but no line or dot at the neck. I don't know if that means anything.

I have a vial of benzyl alcohol to add to the water. But instead of buying a big gallon of distilled water I'd like to use what's in those little ampoules. But they're little bitches that never break cleanly. There's a line close to the tip, but no line or dot at the neck. I don't know if that means anything.
Yeah man I couldn't figure it out for the life of me I still have a bunch of amps sitting in the plastic container.

I never had any issues opening other amps with test or sust in them. They would always just snap/pop right off with ease.

Definitely annoying as fuck

I think this could be the solution. I have one lying around the house somewhere...

I tried inserting an image but it didn't work. Anyway it's a pipe cutter, that you twirl around the pipe and it cuts it.

Always worried about cutting myself when I open amps, so I use the tinfoil packet that the alcohol wipe comes in over the tip, when I crack it.

I think this could be the solution. I have one lying around the house somewhere...

I tried inserting an image but it didn't work. Anyway it's a pipe cutter, that you twirl around the pipe and it cuts it.
I know what you mean I use one for HVAC lol I'll give it a try

I think i read somewhere that people use cheap pen caps to slide over amps and snap em right off. The one ive done snapped easily though so never tried it

Anyone know the best way to open the sterile water ampoules that come with the HCG? Are they just cheap garbage or is there a trick?
I had a nurse friend tell me you always have to filter after breaking an ampoule so you don't inject micro pieces of glass, so I usually avoid ampoules just to play it safe and getting rubber stopper bac water is fairly easy to come across. But there's quite a few youtube videos out there showing how easy it is to break ampoules at the neck safely

Been waiting over a month for my international order to come through and finally tracking has updated saying it's through US customs. Definitely the longest I've had to wait for an order but I'm not in any rush. Just a few more days...

Hey Rick, I know your busy with the 500 emails asking why their India tracking hasn’t updated in 7 hours but I had a quick question for you.

I’ve been trying to find Valaciclovir but I’ve been unable to find a source for this. Would it be possible for you to carry this in the international warehouse? If so I would GREATLY appreciate it sir.

I hope you have a great weekend buddy!