ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

So I just recently been updated on this whole en clofert tabs being actually only clomiphene, I bought enclofert 50 from yall in I believe Aug-Sept of 2020, so I was using clomid this whole time?

Actually it was in July 2020, I bought all 40 tabs that were in stock at that time and paid 89 bucks total with shipping from India. I still have some stock left but now I am hesitant to use it if it is just clomid(I also have clomid from yall since you guys are the only source I purchase clomid from).

Also when yall did this recall, I never received an email from yall regarding a recall.
Hello,

We only keep customer data for a small amount of time, we can only email those we have on record during that time. We keep customer order data a maximum of 40 days and customer accounts a maximum of 60 days inactive use.

If you have emailed our team they will reply soon!

Hello,

We only keep customer data for a small amount of time, we can only email those we have on record during that time. We keep customer order data a maximum of 40 days and customer accounts a maximum of 60 days inactive use.

If you have emailed our team they will reply soon!
I sent you a pm, and gave you the batch number and picture. You guys emailed me back and it said on Meso that it was batch ECM 2001, and now you guys are telling me via email that yall are not sure that this batch was the one that yall sent in for testing when in actuality it is the batch that tested as clomid.

Sent payment for 294846, tx went through but for some reason order status is still cancelled, waiting 3-4 days now no response via support email.
Hello!

If an order says cancelled it is because of one of two reasons -

1- Your payment was released by your exchange after order payment limit expired (4 hours).
2- You sent less or more than our system asked for, it only detects exact amounts for Ethereum, USDC and BNB. A common reason for this is that your exchange took a network fee from the amount sent.

I sent you a pm, and gave you the batch number and picture. You guys emailed me back and it said on Meso that it was batch ECM 2001, and now you guys are telling me via email that yall are not sure that this batch was the one that yall sent in for testing when in actuality it is the batch that tested as clomid.
Hello!

I think you are worrying too much regarding this, I sent that email and I am certain I said I was just checking which batch it was as I was not sure which was which and that I would get back to you.

The test was a long time ago now, my memory is not what it used to be!

Hi,

A recall was announced and done months ago, we recalled affected batches and did a compassionate recall on batches that were not tested but customers were not comfortable using.

All customers who we still had data for were contacted at the time. A public announcement was also made as an attempt to contact those that we no longer had customer contact information for.

We attempted to be quick to rectify the situation offering immediate refunds.

Affected Batch - ECM2001

~Rick
This is exactly my batch number, I don't know why yall are saying this batch my have not tested bad. Like are you guys fucking serious or on the same page???

I have emailed your support multiple times and get responses from Andy with no final follow up.

I have been asking about this order for a week +. I have only gotten a few one word responses and I cant get a solid answer on if I can get credit and international aromasin instead.

I asked a question on january 6th, to add HCG
January 7th you told me I could add it on. You also put the order on hold.
I sent a message on January 10th,
I also sent a message on January 13th

At this point I got the armidex from another source and I am wondering if I could just get aromasin(Xtane x2) instead. I dont know how else to contact you.
I just decided to make it public so hopefully I get something done
Hello!

Sorry for that, we receive a lot more emails during sale season and our support team is smaller. If you bump it up we will take care of it (bump it at epct@pm.me )

This is exactly my batch number, I don't know why yall are saying this batch my have not tested bad. Like are you guys fucking serious or on the same page???
Hello,

You make it more difficult to help you when you act that way, we only replied -

"Hello!

I will need to check but I do not believe that is the batch that was tested as bad. There are two batches with similar numbers, I will check this."

I only said we will check again, I have not said we will not refund you.

Be patient and best of all be kind.

Yes but shouldn't you guys know the exact bad batch number?? I mean it is now posted on reddit and on here............... Like come on bro, it was ECM 2001 look up at my post above. ECM 2001 one is the exact batch I received, I bought 40 tabs of it.
Hello!

We have 171 pages on this thread and all I asked was to give us time to check when I replied to your email.

Hello!

If an order says cancelled it is because of one of two reasons -

1- Your payment was released by your exchange after order payment limit expired (4 hours).
2- You sent less or more than our system asked for, it only detects exact amounts for Ethereum, USDC and BNB. A common reason for this is that your exchange took a network fee from the amount sent.
Could you guys respond to my help email so I can get the correct amount in please.

I have emailed your support multiple times and get responses from Andy with no final follow up.

I have been asking about this order for a week +. I have only gotten a few one word responses and I cant get a solid answer on if I can get credit and international aromasin instead.

I asked a question on january 6th, to add HCG
January 7th you told me I could add it on. You also put the order on hold.
I sent a message on January 10th,
I also sent a message on January 13th

At this point I got the armidex from another source and I am wondering if I could just get aromasin(Xtane x2) instead. I dont know how else to contact you.
I just decided to make it public so hopefully I get something done
all sorted out

Hi,

You would need to follow up with our email address, we are unable to provide support here. If your email thread is with Rick please forward it to our team email
Code:
epct@pm.me
I've tried I have emailed him multiple times no answer...... I'm not the one to start talking shit but this issue with not getting back to me is bullshit!!

Hi Rick,

My order from the Hong Kong warehouse has still not been dispatched even though it has been 9 days.

Any idea on how much more time will it take for the order to be dispatched from the warehouse?

Do your parcels to the UK now get deliver through parcel force? All my previous from international warehouse were delivered by Royal mail

Do your parcels to the UK now get deliver through parcel force? All my previous from international warehouse were delivered by Royal mail
Hello,

That is correct! To UK we previously used DHL Global Mail, this was a regular mail service and used Royal Mail. We now ship with EMS to UK and that uses Parcel Force.