ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

My package just arrived at BC customs in Canada for review. I'm not too confident about it getting through this time since all my other packages went through Montreal customs.

Fingers crossed..

Brother I would buy so much stuff if you could pull this off.
Do you know what's causing the seizures in EU? They seem to have increased and it caused me to stop buying from India for now.
Hello!

We will be testing it with all packages for this week, they will be sent to EU first then to rest of world.

Current seizure rate for India to EU is 10-20%, most of the time it is because they ask for tax payment and customer is afraid to claim the package. On July 1st 2021 VAT laws changed, all packages must now be taxed.

For Turkey to EU it is 0% if you use a customers brokerage firm, they handle all problems with UPS.

With this new method we hope for a seizure rate of 1-5%.

NOTE: We can only fit an estimated 20 hCG vials or 1500-2000 tablets in a box maximum. Any order above this and your order will be delayed until payment is collected for a second package.

Please order less than this amount to avoid delays.

NOTE: We can only fit an estimated 20 hCG vials or 1500-2000 tablets in a box maximum. Any order above this and your order will be delayed until payment is collected for a second package.

Please order less than this amount to avoid delays.
Any update on Ezetimibe yet?

Hey Rick! Got my most recent India order in record time to the US, 20 days only! That’s incredibly fast for this time of year. Thanks buddy!

I was wondering if you can carry Valaciclovir in the India warehouse? You carry other antibiotics so I was wondering if that would be possible?

So I just recently been updated on this whole en clofert tabs being actually only clomiphene, I bought enclofert 50 from yall in I believe Aug-Sept of 2020, so I was using clomid this whole time?

Actually it was in July 2020, I bought all 40 tabs that were in stock at that time and paid 89 bucks total with shipping from India. I still have some stock left but now I am hesitant to use it if it is just clomid(I also have clomid from yall since you guys are the only source I purchase clomid from).

Also when yall did this recall, I never received an email from yall regarding a recall.

Last edited:
Sent payment for 294846, tx went through but for some reason order status is still cancelled, waiting 3-4 days now no response via support email.

So my enclofert that I purchased was indeed the batch that tested as clomid. Batch ECM 2001. I was always wondering why my vision was slightly blurry when people said enclomiphene was clomid without the sides.

My stuff was just released from customs which is great news. This time around it was only 3 weeks to get to western Canada.

Hello, did you email epct@pm.me ?
I have emailed your support multiple times and get responses from Andy with no final follow up.

I have been asking about this order for a week +. I have only gotten a few one word responses and I cant get a solid answer on if I can get credit and international aromasin instead.

I asked a question on january 6th, to add HCG
January 7th you told me I could add it on. You also put the order on hold.
I sent a message on January 10th,
I also sent a message on January 13th

At this point I got the armidex from another source and I am wondering if I could just get aromasin(Xtane x2) instead. I dont know how else to contact you.
I just decided to make it public so hopefully I get something done