ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I've tried I have emailed him multiple times no answer...... I'm not the one to start talking shit but this issue with not getting back to me is bullshit!!
Hello!

I think you misunderstood the response, it said to forward your mail with rick to our main support email. It sounds like you are emailing Rick again!

Hi Rick,

My order from the Hong Kong warehouse has still not been dispatched even though it has been 9 days.

Any idea on how much more time will it take for the order to be dispatched from the warehouse?
We currently have a small problem with the Hong Kong warehouse, we will honor all prices and ship those packages from India.

The HCG I got from expresspct was already pre-mixed/reconstituted with water. I thought HCG was generally in powder form and you have to reconstitute it yourself. Will this be a problem for the potency?

We currently have a small problem with the Hong Kong warehouse, we will honor all prices and ship those packages from India.
So I gave yall my btc address yesterday morning, I still haven't received a response back regarding when my refund will be coming to my btc wallet.

So I gave yall my btc address yesterday morning, I still haven't received a response back regarding when my refund will be coming to my btc wallet.
Hello!

I am sorry it took so long, refunds are the only manual process we have and they take a bit more time if we are busy. I can see it was sent some hours ago!

The HCG I got from expresspct was already pre-mixed/reconstituted with water. I thought HCG was generally in powder form and you have to reconstitute it yourself. Will this be a problem for the potency?
Hello!

Premixed hCG uses a special solution that lasts for a very long time. Two hCG come premixed, zyHCG Aqua and Hucog.

It looks like all packages going through BC have cleared, not a single seizure so far. That might be good news for Canada!
Hey Rick I noticed my latest order was just completed and it looks to be coming from Czech Republic. Do you think it will arrive sooner than the usual 3-4 weeks from Asia?

Hey Rick I noticed my latest order was just completed and it looks to be coming from Czech Republic. Do you think it will arrive sooner than the usual 3-4 weeks from Asia?
Hi,

I do not think it will be quicker, we first must ship the product to Czech republic and it is transshipped to the customer's location. This is just to break the link between India and the customer and maybe reduce seizure rate!

Hi,

From India it averages 1-3 weeks, the delay is on UK side. ParcelForce are slow to process the package.
Hey Rick, I was told over email to place my original order and you guys could add the Ezetimibe for me. I know you guys are very busy, so no rush, but I asked for a price and I haven’t heard back yet. Also, I did try to place my original order but the 40% discount code expired. Just wondering what I should do?

Hey Rick, I was told over email to place my original order and you guys could add the Ezetimibe for me. I know you guys are very busy, so no rush, but I asked for a price and I haven’t heard back yet. Also, I did try to place my original order but the 40% discount code expired. Just wondering what I should do?
Hi,

Send an email here - rickepct@protonmail.com

I have time to assist!

Just got my first order from Expresspct international warehouse after they reopened. Insanely fast compared to october-ish which was over 30 days. 14 days from order date to my mailbox in the USA. Nothing broken, and all perfectly sealed. Cheers!

Anyone know the best way to open the sterile water ampoules that come with the HCG? Are they just cheap garbage or is there a trick?