ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

What does this mean for those of us that have ordered from here within the last 6 months? I’ve ordered twice in that time frame. Is it advisable to refrain from ordering gear or whatever from anywhere else for a while?

I dont think anyone is going to come knocking for 20 boxes of Tamoxifen….

Maybe if you were doing 10k orders every couple of weeks you might spark some interest

Thanks, I couldn't think of the name. I seen the Expresspct rep promote them as an alternative a few times, but i never seen any reviews...
yeah they dont really have a forum presence on any boards i know but i think they essentially do the same shit. i'm gunna order and update here so people that usually use expresspct will see if its a viable alternative

they’re good but more expensive

Of course if you’re concerned with price, you can go on Indiamart and get this stuff for a quarter the amount

Commit whatever crime you want but just remember Uncle Sam wants their cut….. 20 years and double the funds laundered. God damn

Hello!

We rarely deal with this kind of things, but this time I feel obligated to share our experience:

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/tbytez/buydeuscom_is_back_12_off_sale_aipctshop_is/

AIPCTSHOP are behind our domain reporting, maybe they reported Express too.

Best,
Amanda

Hello!

We rarely deal with this kind of things, but this time I feel obligated to share our experience:

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/tbytez/buydeuscom_is_back_12_off_sale_aipctshop_is/

Best,
Amanda
Express has been taken down by law enforcement.

Express has been taken down by law enforcement.
No question about that. However, a few days ago their domain was reported to their registrar. We had the same issue.

I don't know what happened few days later, we just shared what happened to us.

Best,
Amanda

Hello!

Code:

Best,
Amanda
Nobody was wondering where you were honey

If you look at the PDF, it says the indictment was filed on:

03/01/2022

filed.jpg

In that same indictment it said that cars were seized.
So I think they were already arrested for 10 days.

Makes you wonder who people were talking to for those 10 days.

@BuyDeus what do you think?

If you look at the PDF, it says the indictment was filed on:

03/01/2022

View attachment 161608

In that same indictment it said that cars were seized.
So I think they were already arrested for 10 days.

Makes you wonder who people were talking to for those 10 days.

@BuyDeus what do you think?
Should I delete the ProtonMail I used to talk to them? They sent me an email on the 6th regarding tracking of an order.

@Jfire132 I would not log into it again unless you are using a VPN or Tor. And then only do so to close the account.

Don't log into your account without a VPN or Tor right now.

That's just what I would do.