favorite gh?

Kinda off-topic but because I had to do a claims review on theanine for work, 200 mg actually has decent claims from human studies.

It hasn't been tested long-term so unsure if/when it craps out like most sleep drugs.
Solid info, thx for sharing. I’d just about kill for something that doesn’t crap out eventually.

Kinda off-topic but because I had to do a claims review on theanine for work, 200 mg actually has decent claims from human studies.

It hasn't been tested long-term so unsure if/when it craps out like most sleep drugs.
I used it last night and it definitely seems to help. It was a great reccomendation by @jJjburton

I'm not sure If it builds a tolerance or loses efficiency though. That would actually be great to know. I'll probably do more reading into it today

was reading that GH has an elimination life of 2-3 days, so around day 3 is when it seems that you'll have built up the most amount in your system
That's not how it works. Takes atleast a week for IgF1 to build up to a reasonable level. Even then, it can be up to 5-6 weeks for steady state

Found this study that demonstrates a lot of positive effects that l theanine has, but it was only a 4 week study so it doesn't really touch on potential of losing efficiency after a while

"Stress-related symptom (i.e., depression, anxiety-trait, and sleep) scores decreased and cognitive function (i.e., verbal fluency and executive function) scores improved after four weeks of L-theanine administration. The reduction in sleep quality problems (disturbances in sleep latency, sleep disturbance, and use of sleep medication) was greater in the L-theanine administration compared to the placebo administration, while verbal fluency, especially letter fluency, was improved in the L-theanine administration among individuals who showed relatively low performance at pretreatment. Moreover, L-theanine administration was safe and well complied with. Therefore, L-theanine may be a suitable nutraceutical ingredient for improving mental conditions in a healthy population."

That's not how it works. Takes atleast a week for IgF1 to build up to a reasonable level. Even then, it can be up to 5-6 weeks for steady state
If you read literally my next post I tall about the igf saturation point of 6 weeks. I was referring to the elimination half life there, or steady state concentration levels of the HGH

"Human growth hormone (HGH) typically reaches peak plasma concentrations around 3-5 hours after administration when injected subcutaneously. However, this can vary depending on factors such as dosage, individual metabolism, and the method of administration.

To estimate the time it takes for HGH to reach peak levels based on its elimination half-life, you would need to consider the concept of steady-state concentration. The time it takes to reach peak levels depends on the dosing regimen and the pharmacokinetics of HGH.

If we assume a simple scenario where HGH is administered with a constant dose at regular intervals, and given its elimination half-life, it would typically take around 4-5 half-lives to reach steady-state concentrations.

Let's say the elimination half-life of HGH is approximately 2-3 hours. In that case, it would take about 8-15 hours (2-3 hours multiplied by 4-5 half-lives) to reach steady-state concentrations.

However, it's important to note that peak plasma concentrations may occur before reaching steady-state concentrations, especially after the initial doses. peak plasma concentrations can be achieved within hours after administration, but steady-state concentrations may take several days to reach."

Last edited:
It's hard to say if theanine would work how we'd like it (sleep), but this study showed it maintained efficacy at 8 weeks, 250 mg/d.
One weird! Weird! side effect, the first 3 nights i took it, i had the naughtiest sexual dreams and had “emissions” while asleep. And this has actually occured everytime i take it the first 2 times, when i reintroduce it. And then i take a break for a week month, and again first two nights, sexual dreams causing full emissions. And i am middle aged. Its very strange.

One weird! Weird! side effect, the first 3 nights i took it, i had the naughtiest sexual dreams and had “emissions” while asleep. And this has actually occured everytime i take it the first 2 times, when i reintroduce it. And then i take a break for a week month, and again first two nights, sexual dreams causing full emissions. And i am middle aged. Its very strange.

just when I thought I heard it all

Grey's are good. TBH Qtropin worked awesome to bad they stopped producing it. I wish someone would start reproducing it at the price it was great

My HGH (which I am running at present) is Q's. Picked up 2 kits the last time it came up in the rotation so I have enough to last for quite awhile and the quality is on point.

I've found TPs GH to be the best, but Goodluck getting any. He's been out of stock for a while, doesn't seem to be responding to anyone, and left a few people hanging that already paid (assuming they're telling the truth)... kind of crappy thing to do