feeling like im missing shots using 2 brands of test E

Esteronez

Ive just ran 500 mg/ test a week. and now cruising, Ik what it feels like to have 500mg of test in your system peroid. after buying what I was thinking better quality test. it actually made me more tired, and didnt make me feel as good as the original. The new bottles I got were from Generic Asia and they feel like water and show 0 results. I think GAs test is not good

I'm going to guess you don't get blood work?
didnt need to get blood work again after getting it 4 weeks into cycle and then 8 weeks. my bloods were legit. i switched to GA and bought mutiple bottles of test and ran for 4 more weeks to finish cycle and I couldnt even get out of bed i was so tired, then after pinning original bottles for just a week i felt amazing again and then started the cruise

lmao if anyone viewing this thread would like to pitch in for a community lab test for Test E lmk because this is the most watered down test ive ever seen

lmao if anyone viewing this thread would like to pitch in for a community lab test for Test E lmk because this is the most watered down test ive ever seen

You're mistaking crystal clear, thin MCT oil for "watered down".

The raw ingredients to make a vial of Test 250 are 25¢. No one fakes Test anymore. The vial costs more,

GA routinely posts lab tests. His customers often post tests, I have never seen a GA product test bad.

The entire batch would have to be bunk, and none of the numerous customers of GA would've noticed, except you.

I'll bet, if you pay the $125ish to have a sealed vial tested, and it turned out to be bunk, Generic Asia would publically commit to paying all testing costs, and refunding double the price of the kit you bought.

God knows he'd be run off this board and lose a ton of business if he didn't honor that commitment.

Anything's possible, but I'll bet it's you, and your other vials have more color and are more viscous, which you're mistaking for potency.

@GenericAsia

God knows he'd be run off this board and lose a ton of business if he didn't honor that commitment.
Exactly.
And he’s under some new vetting right now.
Plus forum members have personally tested his products and they came back great.

To be fair to the OP, when I started, the first time I got a vial made with MCT, water thin, I thought the same thing. My previous gear always had some thick viscosity, light gold colored grape seed oil based stuff.

I was convinced the "watery" stuff couldn't be right. I could "feel" it being bunk for sure.

Now MCT is the only carrier oil I want. So much easier to inject, never any lumps.

Back