feeling like im missing shots using 2 brands of test E

Esteronez

Ive just ran 500 mg/ test a week. and now cruising, Ik what it feels like to have 500mg of test in your system peroid. after buying what I was thinking better quality test. it actually made me more tired, and didnt make me feel as good as the original. The new bottles I got were from Generic Asia and they feel like water and show 0 results. I think GAs test is not good

I'm going to guess you don't get blood work?
didnt need to get blood work again after getting it 4 weeks into cycle and then 8 weeks. my bloods were legit. i switched to GA and bought mutiple bottles of test and ran for 4 more weeks to finish cycle and I couldnt even get out of bed i was so tired, then after pinning original bottles for just a week i felt amazing again and then started the cruise

lmao if anyone viewing this thread would like to pitch in for a community lab test for Test E lmk because this is the most watered down test ive ever seen

lmao if anyone viewing this thread would like to pitch in for a community lab test for Test E lmk because this is the most watered down test ive ever seen

You're mistaking crystal clear, thin MCT oil for "watered down".

The raw ingredients to make a vial of Test 250 are 25¢. No one fakes Test anymore. The vial costs more,

GA routinely posts lab tests. His customers often post tests, I have never seen a GA product test bad.

The entire batch would have to be bunk, and none of the numerous customers of GA would've noticed, except you.

I'll bet, if you pay the $125ish to have a sealed vial tested, and it turned out to be bunk, Generic Asia would publically commit to paying all testing costs, and refunding double the price of the kit you bought.

God knows he'd be run off this board and lose a ton of business if he didn't honor that commitment.

Anything's possible, but I'll bet it's you, and your other vials have more color and are more viscous, which you're mistaking for potency.

@GenericAsia

You're mistaking crystal clear, thin MCT oil for "watered down".

The raw ingredients to make a vial of Test 250 are 25¢. No one fakes Test anymore. The vial costs more,

GA routinely posts lab tests. His customers often post tests, I have never seen a GA product test bad.

The entire batch would have to be bunk, and none of the numerous customers of GA would've noticed, except you.

I'll bet, if you pay the $125ish to have a sealed vial tested, and it turned out to be bunk, Generic Asia would publically commit to paying all testing costs, and refunding double the price of the kit you bought.

God knows he'd be run off this board and lose a ton of business if he didn't honor that commitment.

Anything's possible, but I'll bet it's you, and your other vials have more color and are more viscous, which you're mistaking for potency.

@GenericAsia
I wouldn't trust this little shit to send any vials to lab test. He is probably a reverse shiller for some competitors or some little cunt trying to scam and get free gear. He would probably send a vial of bunk shit to test.

Like you can clearly see he is one of those worms.

Not any legit person would make a thread this way and not even have blood and just go about feelings. Doesn't even know the difference between MCT oil.and other carriers oil. Watered down... What a cunt ahahha

Exactly.
And he’s under some new vetting right now.
Plus forum members have personally tested his products and they came back great.

To be fair to the OP, when I started, the first time I got a vial made with MCT, water thin, I thought the same thing. My previous gear always had some thick viscosity, light gold colored grape seed oil based stuff.

I was convinced the "watery" stuff couldn't be right. I could "feel" it being bunk for sure.

Now MCT is the only carrier oil I want. So much easier to inject, never any lumps.

To be fair to the OP, when I started, the first time I got a vial made with MCT, water thin, I thought the same thing. My previous gear always had some thick viscosity, light gold colored grape seed oil based stuff.

I was convinced the "watery" stuff couldn't be right. I could "feel" it being bunk for sure.

Now MCT is the only carrier oil I want. So much easier to inject, never any lumps.
yea and what i meant by watered down is it just feels like water when i inject, its almost too smooth to be true lol. and i just dont feel as good using it. and what if they make one good test vial test it and then post the results with the correct potency and sell the bunk? probably unlikely but this is just my feedback with GA's test. doesnt really feel as good as my previous Test pharma. although their dbol was good and that was 100% real.

and Ill give you the benifit of the doubt. since now im cruisng in about 3 weeks ill get bloods to see if its truly properly dosed. but other than that I just dont feel as confident and pumped and good using GAs test

yea and what i meant by watered down is it just feels like water when i inject, its almost too smooth to be true lol. and i just dont feel as good using it. and what if they make one good test vial test it and then post the results with the correct potency and sell the bunk? probably unlikely but this is just my feedback with GA's test. doesnt really feel as good as my previous Test pharma. although their dbol was good and that was 100% real.

and Ill give you the benifit of the doubt. since now im cruisng in about 3 weeks ill get bloods to see if its truly properly dosed. but other than that I just dont feel as confident and pumped and good using GAs test

Psychosomatic effects are so strong with gear, it's easy to "feel" what we expect to. We see it every day here, which is why it's become kind of a joke.

But the truth is most of us have been there, especially early on. "Is this shit working? I've been ripped off!".

Back on the day this was a genuine concern. Especially for Test, the cheapest of the cheap, no lab would risk a reputable member of the BB community being able to step forward and say they were sold bunk, to save 25¢ on a vial it costs $1.50 to produce. Even the "sent in a golden sample" is absolutely standard gear induced paranoia thinking.".

The ONLY time this would happen would be if it was a mistake made by some shitty backyard shed lab. That's not GA.

You chose a good source, with a track record of excellent quality, from a company with a long term, top of the industry reputation, trusted by hundreds here with decades of gear using experience.

You're right though, "Too good to be true" is EXACTLY what I thought first time I had a crystal clear vial of Test made with MCT. Now I look at gear made with other oils like "how do I know that's not cooking oil, why aren't they using MCT, I don't want that piss colored motor oil!" lol

If you want to put your mind at ease, short of testing, use double the dose. If it's bunk, you'll feel nothing. I'll bet you'll feel it within a couple of days for sure...

Back