Female here! T minus 4 days out.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Jennerater, May 8, 2017.

1. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What exactly are your GOALS?
    You can get cut without AAS. Putting on muscle is a far more difficult task and should be your main focus for the first handful of cycles at least.

2. Jak3d

Jak3d Member

Haaaaiiiii. I like long walks by the water and feeding grapes to women who lift more then me.... I kid, welcome to meso. Oh and thank you for the ass pic :p

3. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to Meso and I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, I mean your progress. :D Next time make sure your hands aren't in the way, I mean you give us a good flexed pose:confused::rolleyes: lol

4. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

Welcome to meso

5. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cool, looks like you're the best at everything.... Can't wait to see how much more amazing you are!

It was a challenge to find a post of yours where you weren't complimenting yourself, I'm sure this new found attention from these guys will really get you off.

6. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Like a female version of TNE?

7. Gbro

Gbro Member

As long as she keeps posting booty shots, I'm not complaining.

8. colossus25

colossus25 Member

Beat me to it lol

9. colossus25

colossus25 Member

You seem interesting to say the least. You seem to have it all figured out too. Anyways welcome to meso where you get no slack and no breaks regardless of gender.

10. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Welcome!

11. Jennerater

Jennerater Junior Member

Ewweee!! Ever heard of excited? Take that tude somewhere else. I am not here for attention LOL Wtf! I get plenty of attention elsewhere.

12. Jennerater

Jennerater Junior Member

I haven't even been on here and getting hated on lol for "attention". Please go get a life they are fun.

13. Masse

Masse Member

Crazy... *_* :D

14. Jennerater

Jennerater Junior Member

And yes I am good at a billion things! I am multifaceted. If I revealed who I am, what I do, which I won't, and I am not being cocky... Like you may think, you would understand me. I do not half ass anything. Sorry if my excitement and motivation bothers you to the point you say such things. You don't know me or what I do, why I speak how I speak. I do not have to explain myself. I merely introduced myself, so if you don't like it get off my post and go somewhere else. Thank you...

I'm here for people that are on the same path that I am. Which is Forward Motion, progress and lots of motivation ! Yes it requires a proper mindset, discipline and confidence. If you're lacking that you're probably not going to get very far. I'm on my own battle, mission and my goals are set. I don't really give a s*** what you have to say to me. If you're going to be negative or pick at me. I'll just go somewhere else I don't need to be pushed around a board just because I'm excited and no s*** LOL and it strikes you as "whatever your problem is"... Is your problem.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  15. Jennerater

Jennerater Junior Member

And.

16. Jennerater

Jennerater Junior Member

Do you even know what ""natty" means?

17. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Wunderpus bahahahaha! :D this gave me a good chuckle. Take your tude elsewhere!

colossus25 and Gbro like this.
  18. Steelworker1

Steelworker1 Member

Welcome. Don't worry about the haters you can always block them.

19. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

And you could always suck me, fuckboy. Get off this members dick @Steelworker1 ....it just may have one.

20. Steelworker1

Steelworker1 Member

So angry