First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

How many time do I have to say that I'm done debating this before you stop trying to goad me? I'm not going to engage. Get it?
I am trying to help your friend with my best effort. I believe he deserves that and I don't know him.

Why must you always think of only yourself?

Does your friend have an internet connection? Are you sharing this thread with him?

It seems like @marknyc is really making his mark on this forum. His persistence might just make this thread one of the most memorable, possibly even surpassing the legendary QSC discussion. There's something to be said about his dedication, especially when it comes to advising newcomers on Deca. This might just be his defining moment. Keep standing your ground, @marknyc. Your commitment to guiding newbies hasn't gone unnoticed.
This is such an exciting time to be alive!!

I am trying to help your friend with my best effort. I believe he deserves that and I don't know him.

Why must you always think of only yourself?

Does your friend have an internet connection? Are you sharing this thread with him?
I'm giving my friend what I think is the right advice. Feel free to disagree, but it won't change anything.

Met my friend months ago, so noting to do with the new year. And having done a number of cycles, I speak from experience, not ignorance.
You mean the cycles where you turned into a blubbering mess of tears and suicidal thoughts because you didn't know how to manage your hormones? Hahahaha.

You mean the cycles where you turned into a blubbering mess of tears and suicidal thoughts because you didn't know how to manage your hormones? Hahahaha.
I mean all my cycles - the ones with Deca that were amazing, and the one with cyp that was a disaster. I learned a lot.

How many time do I have to say that I'm done debating this before you stop trying to goad me? I'm not going to engage. Get it?
If you can answer this question I’ll stop. This is now my 5th attempt. If you have decades of experience why do you need advice
on a very basic beginner cycle from us?