First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

Again, no one recommended a combo that included Deca. I did not recommend cyp to him - I would never recommend that to anyone. Please stop posting.
LOL! You're so dumb it's hilarious. Sustanon is still Testosterone, just a mixture of esters. Test Cyp is no different. Sorry that Test Cyp made you a sad little boy because you never knew how to get bloodwork done and check your estradiol.

LOL! You're so dumb it's hilarious. Sustanon is still Testosterone, just a mixture of esters. Test Cyp is no different. Sorry that Test Cyp made you a sad little boy because you never knew how to get bloodwork done and check your estradiol.
I do not believe that every form of test is identical with identical side effects. Please stop posting.

it’s really so crazy that you really think the cypionate ester is what messed with you lmao like that’s just flat out not true. You were a dumbass and didn’t get your e2 in checked and that’s why you had issues. Sustanon is the same as cypionate you dumbass

it’s really so crazy that you really think the cypionate ester is what messed with you lmao like that’s just flat out not true. You were a dumbass and didn’t get your e2 in checked and that’s why you had issues. Sustanon is the same as cypionate you dumbass
Stop.

Why would you recommend to your friend to do both sust and ND in his first foray into AAS? If he has a negative experience how will he be able to draw any meaningful conclusions?

Don't you want to recommend something that gives him the same insight you had by testing methodically and building upon each experiment by only adding in one new parameter at a time?

Why would you recommend to your friend to do both sust and ND in his first foray into AAS? If he has a negative experience how will he be able to draw any meaningful conclusions?

Don't you want to recommend something that gives him the same insight you had by testing methodically and building upon each new experiment by only adding in one new parameter at a time?
no if he has any bad experiences, sust is just as bad as cyp. deca is great.

Don't you want to recommend something that gives him the same insight you had by testing methodically and building upon each new experiment by only adding in one new parameter at a time?
Stop. I've made my recommendation to him.

Why are you putting your ego over your "friend"'s best interest?

Are you on gear? Be honest. What are you running?
So tired of repeating myself. I've already said that at age 67, my gear days are over. But when I was on, Deca was my fave. Never had the slightest problem while on it, nor did any of the many people I knew who were taking it. Please stop posting.

Again, as I said, all I asked for was a good combo with Deca. I found it elsewhere - all I got here were insults. Please stop posting.
Thanks for not answering again. So yet again, if you know everything and have decades of experience, why did you waste your own time asking us? But the secrets out that you lack even the most basic knowledge about steroids. You don’t even understand testosterone is testosterone, regardless of the ester.

If you’re not a troll you’re mentally challenged for sure. You keep saying no one answered you, despite the plethora of people giving you their opinion. Then you try to gaslight and say we all said Deca was a shit drug despite not one person saying anything like that.