First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

Personally if this the type of question you have and you already used deca I believe
1. you are lazy there is so much knowledge on the web you have not put the work into learning or don't have the passion to inform yourself with this life style
2. you have not put enough work and obsession you need to adopt this lifestyle.
3.i think you and your gym buddy are to young or just not mature enough yet.
So pls take hrs and hrs and read learn watch educate yourself so you will be ready and find out how to get the proper labs ordered and actually do them or ur gains will be shit your whole body will take more damage then needed and your sex life will take a shit.

My lived experience and those of all my friends outweigh scare reports on the web.

Deca has tons of research supporting its safety and effectiveness (and no, I'm not going to provide cites since you'll just disregard them).

Care to guess what the longest duration clinical trial is with ND?

More overconfidence.

1643741666674-1.png
My decision is made, so you can keep this thread going for months and waste all the time you want. Yawn.

So what will be the regimen you recommend?

X mg / week ND
Y mg / week Sust

How many weeks?

What's the plan at the end?

Are you recommending your friend pull extensive baseline bloodwork before he jumps into AAS?

Care to guess what the longest duration clinical trial is with ND?

More overconfidence.

View attachment 276857

So what will be the regimen you recommend?

X mg / week ND
Y mg / week Sust

How many weeks?

What's the plan at the end?

Are you recommending your friend pull extensive baseline bloodwork before he jumps into AAS?
I've posted my recommendation to him a number of times already. Check this endless thread if it's really that important to you. Better yet, just let it go, okay?

My lived experience and those of all my friends outweigh scare reports on the web.
Then if you know so much why waste everyone's time? You are obviously delusional and not willing to even put the effort in to learn. Good luck man don't fuck up your body and your buddies and just take 20 mins a day and just study it obvious to everyone here with your question and the wording you used you are young or don't have even the basic knowledge of anabolic use. Thus isn't like 20 years ago there is sooooo much at your finger tips use it bro gl tc

Critical thinking isn't one of your strong points is it?

Weighing the positives and negatives of any steroid isn't a "scare report" - it's called using your brain to make informed decisions.

Then if you know so much why waste everyone's time? You are obviously delusional and not willing to even put the effort in to learn. Good luck man don't fuck up your body and your buddies and just take 20 mins a day and just study it obvious to everyone here with your question and the wording you used you are young or don't have even the basic knowledge of anabolic use. Thus isn't like 20 years ago there is sooooo much at your finger tips use it bro gl tc
I asked that exact question 3 times with no response. I feel really bad for his friend.

Again, as I said, all I asked for was a good combo with Deca. I found it elsewhere - all I got here were insults. Please stop posting.

Critical thinking isn't one of your strong points is it?

Weighing the positives and negatives of any steroid isn't a "scare report" - it's called using your brain to make informed decisions.

There are tons of negative reports on any PED. I like Deca, no matter how much you don't. Please stop posting, as you will never change my mind.

I’m asking if anyone has had a bad personal experience with Deca, because mine was so good

So you do value internet opinion?

Got it.

Is he doing bloodwork before starting?
The verdict is 200 mg of nandrolone plus 200 mg of Sustanon per week for 12 weeks. Then he will stay on Sust at 100 mg for a while to prevent low T after stopping the cycle

I've posted my recommendation to him a number of times already. Check this endless thread if it's really that important to you. Better yet, just let it go, okay?

So you ignore my comment on the duration of the studies (clinical trials) you mentioned that support "safety" of nandrolone decanoate? These were the studies you stated I was going to disregard.

There are tons of negative reports on any PED. I like Deca, no matter how much you don't. Please stop posting, as you will never change my mind.
I already said I like Deca and have almost no side effects from it. Like I said, using your brain isn't something you're very good at.

No one recommended a good combo with Deca. I found it elsewhere. Please stop posting.
Yes they did and you whined because you said Test Cyp made you a little sad boy. Then you recommended Test to your friend anyways because you realized you were wrong.

So you do value internet opinion?

Got it.

Is he doing bloodwork before starting?

So you ignore my comment on the duration of the studies (clinical trials) you mentioned that support "safety" of nandrolone decanoate? These were the studies you stated I was going to ignore.
I was open to combo suggestions, which no one here offered. I got a good one elsewhere. Of course he's doing labs - duh. Please stop posting. I've made my decision.

Yes they did and you whined because you said Test Cyp made you a little sad boy. Then you recommended Test to your friend anyways because you realized you were wrong.
Again, no one recommended a combo that included Deca. I did not recommend cyp to him - I would never recommend that to anyone. Please stop posting.

Back