First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

Ehh, you already got to the logical conclusion using the OP's screening criterion:

Well done.

I am skeptical anyone would notice a difference between sustanon and TC if injected blindly and controlled for mg total testosterone.

Anyone have anecdotes?
You’re absolutely right. I can run 450mg a week of Sust, cyp or e and the difference I notice is with Sust my e2 raises 15-25 points more then it would from cyp or e. The elevated e2 I believe is from the prop and phenylprop in the Sust. Mentallly I feel the same on all of them. Now if we’re speaking test suspension I get very aggressive like an angry mental state. I feel like throwing a dumbbell at someone’s head and that isn’t like me. Suspension definitely turns me into a basket case.

Test cyp made me crazy. Extreme aggression and depression. And balding! Deca gave me big gains with zero side effects.

Steroids were specifically created to maximize the anabolic effects of testosterone and minimize the androgenic effects. Test at replacement levels is fine. Higher levels for big gains come with significant side effects.

Still looking for something he can pair with nandrolone.
Doesn’t sound like test. Sounds like 19-nor mental sides.

What I know is my personal experience. Deca was great for me, test cyp was horrible. Deca was taken off the market in the U.S. years ago - we were all bummed, since it was so popular. Have you done Deca? If not, don’t deny the experience of people who have.
Wait….what the actual bs is this guy talking about.

Yes. Testosterone. Any ester.

Almost no one recommended a combo - they all just insulted me for liking Deca.

And my aggression and depression was ABSOLUTELY from cyp - very extreme and obvious. I was only doing cyp at the time.

I found another expert who recommended a good co-drug: Sust, which is what I'm recommending he take with Deca.

Almost no one recommended a combo - they all just insulted me for liking Deca.

And my aggression and depression was ABSOLUTELY from cyp - very extreme and obvious. I was only doing cyp at the time.

I found another expert who recommended a good co-drug: Sust, which is what I'm recommending he take with Deca.
Listen… test cyp and sustanon are testosterone. Likely the “test cyp” you say made you crazy was not test cyp. Also, running a 19-nor like deca, without using testosterone will antagonize mental side effects. ESPECIALLY if you have low testosterone to begin with. After this I really have no advice other than listen to people who offer help. There is more information available pretty much anywhere if you don’t want to look uneducated.

I don't believe all forms of test are identical. What I do know is that I did cyp and it made me crazy. I looked great but was having crying jags and picking fights. I know it was cyp because I got it with a prescription.

As I said here numerous times, my first cycle was only Deca (something I wouldn't recommend with what I know now). I had ZERO side effects! None. How many times do I have to say that? And all my friends who did Deca also loved it: big gains and no side effects. It was extremely popular for that reason.

I found the information I asked for elsewhere - not in this toxic forum.

I don't believe all forms of test are identical. What I do know is that I did cyp and it made me crazy. I looked great but was having crying jags and picking fights. I know it was cyp because I got it with a prescription.

As I said here numerous times, my first cycle was only Deca (something I wouldn't recommend with what I know now). I had ZERO side effects! None. How many times do I have to say that? And all my friends who did Deca also loved it: big gains and no side effects. It was extremely popular for that reason.

Some people look for the answer they want to be right, and some people look for the answer that is correct. Maybe figure out who you are before asking questions to waste people’s time and concern.

I know somebody who died from cyp, shit was crazy.

Some people look for the answer they want to be right, and some people look for the answer that is correct. Maybe figure out who you are before asking questions to waste people’s time and concern.

I know exactly who I am. I'm a former Deca user who loved it. That's why I asked for a good drug to pair it with. Nothing anyone says here will convince me it's a bad drug. Period. Stop trying.

I know exactly who I am. I'm a former Deca user who loved it. That's why I asked for a good drug to pair it with. Nothing anyone says here will convince me it's a bad drug. Period. Stop trying.
Who said deca is a bad drug? You keep saying "stop trying to convince me deca is bad" but nobody fucking said deca is a bad drug. Not even once. Nobody gives a fuck if you enjoy deca, nobody gives a fuck if you hate it, nobody gives a fuck if you ran it by itself, nobody gives a fuck about your friends running it by itself. Nobody gives a fuck. Do you understand that? Nobody gives a fuck how marknyc feels about deca, and therefore nobody is trying to convince him of how to bloody-well feel about deca. Do you understand that yet? You meathead motherfucker? Nobody cares.
Let me know when you get that through your thick skull so we can move onto the real issue which is: why people are telling you not to put this man on deca durabolin for his first steroid cycle.
Any time you're ready to move on just let me fucking know. Apparently I have nothing better to do tonight, so I'll just stick around here and explain things to you like you're 5 years old.

Who said deca is a bad drug? You keep saying "stop trying to convince me deca is bad" but nobody fucking said deca is a bad drug. Not even once. Nobody gives a fuck if you enjoy deca, nobody gives a fuck if you hate it, nobody gives a fuck if you ran it by itself, nobody gives a fuck about your friends running it by itself. Nobody gives a fuck. Do you understand that? Nobody gives a fuck how marknyc feels about deca, and therefore nobody is trying to convince him of how to bloody-well feel about deca. Do you understand that yet? You meathead motherfucker? Nobody cares.
Let me know when you get that through your thick skull so we can move onto the real issue which is: why people are telling you not to put this man on deca durabolin for his first steroid cycle.
Any time you're ready to move on just let me fucking know. Apparently I have nothing better to do tonight, so I'll just stick around here and explain things to you like you're 5 years old.
So many posters here have said it's toxic and no one should use it. Keep ranting all you want - I will continue to state that Deca/Sust is a great first cycle, no matter how upset it seems to make you or how many insults you hurl.