First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

Fun little read. You really have an issue with everyones recommendation to use Test because of your own experience. Sust is Test. What are your plans for your friend if he gets severe anxiety, depression, erectile disfuntion, his nipples start itching, breast tissue develops, or if he develops insomnia? All of these are potential side effects and you have no understanding how to mitigate any of this. You literally should not be advising this person.

I of course know that Sust is test. I like anabolics, and I am fine with combining one with test. Neither me nor any of my friends who used Deca ever had any problems at all. It was extremely popular before it was taken off the market. So I will continue to recommend it based on my experience and that of my friends. Test is the one that gave me depression and aggressive behavior, not Deca. And test doesn't cause gyno? :D:D:D:D

Test is the one that gave me depression and aggressive behavior, not Deca. And test doesn't cause gyno? :D:D:D:D
Oh Jesus. Your friend is so fucked if something goes wrong. Frankly I want to know how this all pans out. Will you come back and report to us at the end of his cycle?

FDA has reviewed its records and, under § 314.161, has determined that DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, was not withdrawn from sale for reasons of safety or effectiveness. The petitioner identified no data or other information suggesting that DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, was withdrawn for reasons of safety or effectiveness.

FDA has independently evaluated relevant literature and data for possible postmarketing adverse events and has found no information that would indicate that this product was withdrawn from sale for reasons of safety or effectiveness.

Accordingly, the agency will continue to list DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, in the “Discontinued Drug Product List” section of the Orange Book. The “Discontinued Drug Product List” delineates, among other items, drug products that have been discontinued from marketing for reasons other than safety or effectiveness.

ANDAs that refer to DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, may be approved by the agency if all other legal and regulatory requirements for the approval of ANDAs are met. If FDA determines that labeling for this drug product should be revised to meet current standards, the agency will advise ANDA applicants to submit such labeling.

FDA has reviewed its records and, under § 314.161, has determined that DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, was not withdrawn from sale for reasons of safety or effectiveness. The petitioner identified no data or other information suggesting that DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, was withdrawn for reasons of safety or effectiveness.

FDA has independently evaluated relevant literature and data for possible postmarketing adverse events and has found no information that would indicate that this product was withdrawn from sale for reasons of safety or effectiveness.

Accordingly, the agency will continue to list DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, in the “Discontinued Drug Product List” section of the Orange Book. The “Discontinued Drug Product List” delineates, among other items, drug products that have been discontinued from marketing for reasons other than safety or effectiveness.

ANDAs that refer to DECA-DURABOLIN (nandrolone decanoate) Injection, 200 mg/mL, 1 mL, may be approved by the agency if all other legal and regulatory requirements for the approval of ANDAs are met. If FDA determines that labeling for this drug product should be revised to meet current standards, the agency will advise ANDA applicants to submit such labeling.
It's still sold in the US. You can get it from any TRT clinic. Legally.

It's still sold in the US. You can get it from any TRT clinic. Legally.

I know. Compounding pharmacies can be a pain to access. I was talking about the manufactured version, which was withdrawn when the drug was very popular. We were all bummed.

course know that Sust is test

Not huge difference pharmacokinetically speaking (effective mean half life) between test cyp and sustanon. Smaller esters will obviously skew to give a higher peak / lower trough.

You had a horrible experience with TC but now you are fine with tip to pair sustanon with ND? Curious.

Last edited:
Fun little read. You really have an issue with everyones recommendation to use Test because of your own experience. Sust is Test. What are your plans for your friend if he gets severe anxiety, depression, erectile disfuntion, his nipples start itching, breast tissue develops, or if he develops insomnia? All of these are potential side effects and you have no understanding how to mitigate any of this. You literally should not be advising this person.
he’ll just come back and ask for advice then say “no, nobody in the 90s got their e2 checked. I’m just going to have him up the deca”

he’ll just come back and ask for advice then say “no, nobody in the 90s got their e2 checked. I’m just going to have him up the deca”

Nobody I knew had any side effects from Deca that would require e2 testing. So funny to see a forum of gear users warning me about the dangers of one of the safest anabolics. Feels like a Just Say No PSA.

Nobody I knew had any side effects from Deca that would require e2 testing. So funny to see a forum of gear users warning me about the dangers of one of the safest anabolics. Feels like a Just Say No PSA.
I feel bad for this "friend" of yours. Your exaggerated sense of self-confidence probably has him fooled into thinking you know what you're doing. He probably has no idea you had to ask people on a forum to help you build a beginner stack for him because you haven't ran a cycle in 25-30 years and can't remember the most basic shit about it. I can just picture how those conversations go. He probably has absolutely no idea. Sad.

I had no psych problems at all on a Deca only cycle. It was test cyp that made me horribly depressed. It was strange because I looked so good and felt so awful.
I suggest hop back on the deca bc you have some serious comprehension psych issues currently.

Not huge difference pharmacokinetically speaking (effective mean half life) between test cyp and sustanon. Smaller esters will obviously skew to give a higher peak / lower trough.

You had a horrible experience with TC but now you are fine with tip to pair sustanon with ND? Curious.
I know you’re intelligent, knowledgeable and like to give out your helpful opinion but please dumb it down for him at least a thousand clicks or he’ll never understand your post

You have to explain it like your speaking to a 3 year old.