First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

we just feel like yoru trolling thats all man we arent mad just find this humorous like this other guy who wants to run an all oral cycle lmfao

I'm not trolling anyone. I came honestly looking for a good combo, which I found elsewhere. I don't have the slightest concern that Deca will mess him up. I and many of my friends did it in the 90s - all with great results. Before it was taken off the market, it was the most popular anabolic out there.

Again, just let this go. I'm a complete stranger who disagrees with you about Deca. Just move on.

I'm not trolling anyone. I came honestly looking for a good combo, which I found elsewhere. I don't have the slightest concern that Deca will mess him up. I and many of my friends did it in the 90s - all with great results. Before it was taken off the market, it was the most popular anabolic out there.

Again, just let this go. I'm a complete stranger who disagrees with you about Deca. Just move on.
In all honesty, your thread is obnoxious in every way, and I'll explain why. Right off the bat the whole thing is problematic because you're building a cycle for someone else when you don't even know what you're doing. You had to come to a chat forum to ask the most basic of questions: what to stack with nandrolone. It proves that you don't know enough(which is not an insult) and therefore have no business putting other people on steroids. This isn't rocket science either. A person brand new to steroids could easily do a weekend worth of research and have enough information to put together a beginner stack. So there's no reason why you should feel confident in your ability to manage someone else's steroid cycle; you're asking rookie questions.

The whole situation is unacceptable. This is a harm reduction space and everything you're doing right now is making you the enemy. The only way this could be more fucked up is if you just told him what to take without asking anyone, and you deserve partial credit for not doing that.
At any rate, times have changed. You need to accept that this isn't the 90's any more. We don't just tell our friends at the gym what drugs they need to take any more. That's not what good friends do, anyways.

Nothing I’ve said is in any way obnoxious. I have significant experience with Deca, and I am comfortable recommending it to my friend. If you disagree, fine. Just stop all the vitriol.

Nothing I’ve said is in any way obnoxious. I have significant experience with Deca, and I am comfortable recommending it to my friend. If you disagree, fine. Just stop all the vitriol.
I mean you're arguing with everyone that's actually given you solid advice. You came here asking for advice, then proceed to argue with literally everyone. I think @Mongo966 said it best

Guys why by all means do you keep feeding? Its the most obvious way he/she is getting people to respond…which actually from his point of view is genious, because he got his way? Even I who now just responded means he did a great job.

Guys why by all means do you keep feeding? Its the most obvious way he/she is getting people to respond…which actually from his point of view is genious, because he got his way? Even I who now just responded means he did a great job.
Exactly! Let it go! I think Deca is a great drug, and no one here is gonna convince me otherwise. So give it up already.

If you guys stop posting, I will happily end this. If I could delete the entire thread, I would.

I just think it’s funny that he continues to reply knowing nobody agrees with him

I just think it’s funny that he continues to reply knowing nobody agrees with him

I think it’s hilarious that you feel the need to keep saying the same thing over and over, as if doing that is going to convince me. My personal experience trumps anything complete strangers say in a forum.

I think it’s hilarious that you feel the need to keep saying the same thing over and over, as if doing that is going to convince me. My personal experience trumps anything complete strangers say in a forum.
Perhaps. If that is indeed true, then why did you come here asking for help? I’m not trying to be a dick. I’m genuinely curious what was the point of making an account to get opinions, then trash those opinions by saying you know your shit and your experiences gives you greater knowledge than strangers on the internet.

For the tenth time, I asked for a good combo with Deca. I didn’t ask to be told what a terrible drug it is, since it isn’t! Jeez.

For the tenth time, I asked for a good combo with Deca. I didn’t ask to be told what a terrible drug it is, since it isn’t! Jeez.
And now…..

Test, Deca, Anavar.

Test, Deca, Anadrol.

Read the deca profile on the top

Replies like this is why people are giving you a hard time. You come across like pompous asshole to people who took the time to give you their opinions. You then spat in the face of those people. Maybe if I speak pompous asshole you will understand what I’m actually saying.

So, for the 10th time… my question was, if you have more experience and knowledge than everyone here, why the hell are you wasting your own time and energy asking for advice?

The answer is either you’re a troll or a moron. I dunno. Maybe both.

Replies like this is why people are giving you a hard time. You come across like pompous asshole to people who took the time to give you their opinions. You then spat in the face of those people. Maybe if I speak pompous asshole you will understand what I’m actually saying.

So, for the 10th time… my question was, if you have more experience and knowledge than everyone here, why the hell are you wasting your own time and energy asking for advice?

The answer is either you’re a troll or a moron. I dunno. Maybe both.

I write like this because I've said the same thing over and over again! All I wanted was recommendations for a good drug to pair with Deca. Period. I don't want to hear how bad Deca is, or how little I know. Period.