First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

My first cycle was Deca only (I was a newbie). It was great: 15 lbs of muscle and zero side effects. But now I know it’s best to pair it with test.
Yeah I dont know man. I’m going to have my buddy do deca only im still on the fence if I should have him do test or not… Test makes me psycho and rage but deca doesnt.

Test Cyp really makes me fucked up mentally.

I know you’re intelligent, knowledgeable and like to give out your helpful opinion but please dumb it down for him at least a thousand clicks or he’ll never understand your post

You have to explain it like your speaking to a 3 year old.

Ehh, you already got to the logical conclusion using the OP's screening criterion:

deca only cycle

deca only

Well done.

I am skeptical anyone would notice a difference between sustanon and TC if injected blindly and controlled for mg total testosterone.

Each milliliter of the oily solution contains the following
 testosterone propionate, 30 mg
 testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg
 testosterone isocaproate, 60 mg
 testosterone decanoate, 100 mg

Anyone have anecdotes?

Ehh, you already got to the logical conclusion using the OP's screening criterion:

Well done.

I am skeptical anyone would notice a difference between sustanon and TC if injected blindly and controlled for mg total testosterone.

Anyone have anecdotes?
never used sustanon but have interchanged cyp, prop, and enanthate while pinning each daily. Never really made a difference. (but I get my e2 checked and listen to people more knowledgable than myself)