First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

I had no psych problems at all on a Deca only cycle. It was test cyp that made me horribly depressed. It was strange because I looked so good and felt so awful.
Your feels report and personal anecdote from 40 years ago isnt worth shit.

You dont know what youre doing.
you dont know what youre talking about.
If you give a shit about your friend, dont give him any advice.

I am dumbfounded that you are so willfully dense

I see no reason why a Deca/Sust cycle is bad. Deca was great for me and will be for him.
Its been spelled out for you a dozen times.

Its not a bad cycle.
Its an awful FIRST cycle.

Testosterone is the foundation of absolutely any intelligent cycle design, you need to know how you respond to testosterone alone before you add other variables into the mix, thus why first cycles need to be test only.

Your feels report and personal anecdote from 40 years ago isnt worth shit.

You dont know what youre doing.
you dont know what youre talking about.
If you give a shit about your friend, dont give him any advice.

I am dumbfounded that you are so willfully dense

This is getting so boring. My personal experience with Deca is real. I don’t care what a stranger thinks about it. My friend will do great on Deca/Sust. I’m done here - what a toxic forum!

This is getting so boring. My personal experience with Deca is real. I don’t care what a stranger thinks about it. My friend will do great on Deca/Sust. I’m done here - what a toxic forum!
astounding, youll surely be missed for all your invaluable contributions.

You sound like a whiny teenage girl.

“Validate me or you’re all just toxic”

You are incredibly dense and narrow sighted, I’m shocked by your sheer inability to grasp such simple concepts and instead turning yourself into the victim every time.

I feel sorry for your friend, who is putting his trust in an uneducated individual who can’t get out of their own way or even come
to terms for a second that maybe they’re wrong or simply just not knowledgeable enough to be offering advice on a topic they clearly do not understand in the slightest.

Is it your ego that is not letting you just admit to your friend that he should seek his anabolic advice elsewhere, since clearly you’re 100% clueless?

you have no idea what was making you feel depressed because you got no bloodwork.

Of course I had bloodwork! How the hell would you know?? The only thing that changed in my life was the cyp, and my crying jags were very real. Again, you’re a complete stranger so your “analysis” of what happened to me is worthless.

You sound like a whiny teenage girl.

“Validate me or you’re all just toxic”

You are incredibly dense and narrow sighted, I’m shocked by your sheer inability to grasp such simple concepts and instead turning yourself into the victim every time.

I feel sorry for your friend, who is putting his trust in an uneducated individual who can’t get out of their own way or even come
to terms for a second that maybe they’re wrong or simply just not knowledgeable enough to be offering advice on a topic they clearly do not understand in the slightest.

I didn’t ask for any validation. I asked for a combo with Deca and instead got personal attacks. I found the answer from a friend, so the opinion of a stranger of my personal situation means nothing. Drop it.

Of course I had bloodwork! How the hell would you know?? The only thing that changed in my life was the cyp, and my crying jags were very real. Again, you’re a complete stranger so your “analysis” of what happened to me is worthless.
My man, let me break this down in a less aggressive way for you.

Testosterone is recommended for first cycles because BY AND LARGE, it is the most well tolerated anabolic substance for the majority of the population. Its side effect profile and impact on hormones is both well studied and well known.

Different anabolic substances have different impacts on hormonal and metabolic health. The reason that everyone is saying testosterone for a first cycle is because it's very easy to manage its impacts on the body.

Furthermore, many anabolic compounds require a test base for the majority of users. Deca and primo are great examples. Deca is suppressive of endogenous testosterone production, and itself does not aromatize to e2. For most users, this means using deca alone without a testosterone base will crash your test and crash your e2, which is a disastrous state to be in. Similarly, primo will supress endogenous production and actively lower your e2, resulting in crashed e2 as well.

The more compounds you add, the more you need to manage their health impacts. And if you don't know how your body responds to an individual compound, then you won't know how to fix issues that crop up during a cycle.

Your reaction to test c was most likely a result of uncontrolled e2. Too much e2 can cause wild mood swings. Running a large dose of test without having a way to control your e2 will result in _exactly_ what you described.

Maybe we're all wrong, and the science is all wrong, and your body just can't handle exogenous testosterone. But that is an extreme exception to the rule, and the advice you're trying to give your friend is more likely to cause damage to his health and well-being.

Testosterone is recommended for first cycles because BY AND LARGE, it is the most well tolerated anabolic substance for the majority of the population. Its side effect profile and impact on hormones is both well studied and well known.

Different anabolic substances have different impacts on hormonal and metabolic health. The reason that everyone is saying testosterone for a first cycle is because it's very easy to manage its impacts on the body.

Furthermore, many anabolic compounds require a test base for the majority of users. Deca and primo are great examples. Deca is suppressive of endogenous testosterone production, and itself does not aromatize to e2. For most users, this means using deca alone without a testosterone base will crash your test and crash your e2, which is a disastrous state to be in. Similarly, primo will supress endogenous production and actively lower your e2, resulting in crashed e2 as well.

The more compounds you add, the more you need to manage their health impacts. And if you don't know how your body responds to an individual compound, then you won't know how to fix issues that crop up during a cycle.

Your reaction to test c was most likely a result of uncontrolled e2. Too much e2 can cause wild mood swings. Running a large dose of test without having a way to control your e2 will result in _exactly_ what you described.

Maybe we're all wrong, and the science is all wrong, and your body just can't handle exogenous testosterone. But that is an extreme exception to the rule, and the advice you're trying to give your friend is more likely to cause damage to his health and well-being.

I took cyp by itself - my aggression and depression were all from the cyp. I got the answer I sought from a friend I trust - Deca and Sust will be a great combo. This forum is super toxic.

My dose of cyp was not excessive.

Can’t even argue anymore lmao “test dose was not excessive”. I’d ask what your e2 and test levels were but you wouldn’t be able to answer that. If you knew anything about using gear responsibly you’d know that “excessive” ranges from 200mg to over 1000mg.

“They’re not answering my misguided question in a way I like so they’re all toxic”

Can’t even argue anymore lmao “test dose was not excessive”. I’d ask what your e2 and test levels were but you wouldn’t be able to answer that. If you knew anything about using gear responsibly you’d know that “excessive” ranges from 200mg to over 1000mg.

“They’re not answering my misguided question in a way I like so they’re all toxic”

My cyp cycle was too long ago to remember the exact dose. I just know it was a standard dose that many people I knew were using - 200 seems to ring a bell. My test levels before starting were normal. I had labs before starting and all was normal. After all the awful side effects,, I stopped and didn't do labs for a while - they were back to normal. This was in the early 90s, so no one I knew was checking e2 levels. I'm quite comfortable recommending Deca and Sust to him - I like using an anabolic along with test.

. This was in the early 90s, so no one I knew was checking e2 levels.
And that’s the issue man. Understanding of these compounds has come a long way. That is why now people are no longer recommending deca for a first cycle. I can almost guarantee you that your e2 was not in range. There are tons of easily accessible ancillaries to balance that nowadays. Many more people will have issues running deca than they will with running low dose testosterone and checking their e2 and lowering it if necessary.

And that’s the issue man. Understanding of these compounds has come a long way. That is why now people are no longer recommending deca for a first cycle. I can almost guarantee you that your e2 was not in range. There are tons of easily accessible ancillaries to balance that nowadays. Many more people will have issues running deca than they will with running low dose testosterone and checking their e2 and lowering it if necessary.
And my e2 levels were also responsible for my extreme aggression and rage? I doubt it. I'm not buying all the Deca-bashing here. It's a great drug, especially in combo with a test like Sust.

I didn’t ask for any validation. I asked for a combo with Deca and instead got personal attacks. I found the answer from a friend, so the opinion of a stranger of my personal situation means nothing. Drop it.
So you are stupid, your friend that gave you that cycle originally is stupid, and your friend that you are helping now is stupid to get help from you. Lots of stupid in your circles.

My dose of cyp was not excessive.
My cyp cycle was too long ago to remember the exact dose. I just know it was a standard dose that many people I knew were using - 200 seems to ring a bell. My test levels before starting were normal. I had labs before starting and all was normal. After all the awful side effects,, I stopped and didn't do labs for a while - they were back to normal. This was in the early 90s, so no one I knew was checking e2 levels. I'm quite comfortable recommending Deca and Sust to him - I like using an anabolic along with test.
I never said your dose was excessive. I said uncontrolled e2 will cause those exact symptoms.

Many, many men on 200mg/week of test c require an aromatase inhibitor to control their e2. Many men require changing their dosing schedule to prevent side effects -- I'm fine without an AI on 200 if I inject 3 days per week. If I inject every 3.5 days, I need an AI.

Sustanon carries the same side effect profile as test cyp. Esters do NOT change the mechanism of action of the hormone, or their side effect profile. Esterization controls the rate of release into the body, allowing for longer or shorter injection intervals. Sustanon is a combination of four esters intended to balance long injection intervals with minimizing peaks and valleys in testosterone values.

Back