First cycle - best combo with nandrolone?

What I know is my personal experience. Deca was great for me, test cyp was horrible. Deca was taken off the market in the U.S. years ago - we were all bummed, since it was so popular. Have you done Deca? If not, don’t deny the experience of people who have.

Also, you keep saying test, but not which test. They’re all different. As i said, cyp was terrible for me. I would never recommend that to anyone.

Also, you keep saying test, but not which test. They’re all different. As i said, cyp was terrible for me. I would never recommend that to anyone.
They are not all diff. Test is test.

Anyways….

Im on Test/Primo/NPP right now and am loving it. The test/dht/19-nor combo with a bit of HGH/Insulin on top is getting me consistent, quality results.

What I know is my personal experience. Deca was great for me, test cyp was horrible. Deca was taken off the market in the U.S. years ago - we were all bummed, since it was so popular. Have you done Deca? If not, don’t deny the experience of people who have.
You can get Deca from any TRT clinic in the US. Compounding pharmacies make it.

Everyone here has tried Deca or NPP. You're ignorant as fuck and trying to argue with people who have injected just about everything lol.

They are not all diff. Test is test.

Anyways….

Im on Test/Primo/NPP right now and am loving it. The test/dht/19-nor combo with a bit of HGH/Insulin on top is getting me consistent, quality results.

So you’re saying that because I had a horrible experience with cyp, I would have the same awful side effects with any form of test? I don’t think so.

So you’re saying that because I had a horrible experience with cyp, I would have the same awful side effects with any form of test? I don’t think so.
I saying the issue wasn’t the test. Could have been the carrier oil, or dosage. Test cyp, enan, Dec, prop, is all the same. Just releases at different rates, cyp being one of the slower and more stable ones.

Wrong, nandrolone decanoate is still very much available and cheap.
I have done nandrolone, you have zero experience to speak of.
You dont know what youre doing, what you were pinning, or what "good results" are. your personal anecdote is literally worthless because you dont even have the foundational knowledge in order to frame your anecdote in proper context.

Case and point.
You need to stop typing and start learning.
You should not be recommending anything to anyone as you are unqualified to make those recommendations

Again, my experience with Deca was great - no problem with bloodwork. So no one will recommend something to pair with it? It’s a simple question.
You know what pairs well with Deca....Yep Test lmao. First post you're asking for a "friend" and we would tell your friend regardless of your experience start with test.

How much test did you run to experience crazy sides. How much deca were you running. How long. Quality of the gear etx too many variables.

Now if you're asking for yourself, what can I run along side deca since you dont respond well to Test... I would still recommend Test and dial in a dose that works even if it's 125mg/week trt style. Try different esters, *since I have 0 info on your cycle history*

Now you're running a 19-Nor so go educate your self on, 19 Nor/Test/DHT derived gear and try to find ones that work together. For instance Primo will suppress E levels. Deca doesn't convert to E there for probably not the best combo. Unless you supplement E or be able to balance your levels how ever you see fit.

Or 2.... 19 Nor, like Deca and Tren together isn't something I'd venture down specifically with out a Test dose in my cycle.

There a reason people run different family's of gear. Like Test Tren Mast together.

The issue is you're trying to use deca as a base and it comes with it own can of worms. There is a reason why people get deca dick etc

You also gave 0 background on your self age weight goals experience diet work iut routine. You want to just blow up at all cost you want lean hard muscle.

To say what goes with deca lol is a vague question.

Go try 750mg/week deca with 750mg Tren with 400mg Primo and let's us know how it works out for ya . Is that what you're looking for ?

19 Nors are no joke they are the "god" "king" steriods for a reason if you're lucky enough to Handle them or the sides. I use low deca for joints but Tren/Deca over 300mg/week me and the sides don't get along.

My next cycle for instance
375mg test e (test)
225mg tren (19-N)
40mg tbol (test)
40mg var (dht)
3iu of HGH
20mg cardarine

With Aromasin, Casber and HGC on hand.

I think you should tell your "friend" to make a profile join some boards do alot of research. Test is Best for a reason.

I will post my entire story when I get home. I am NOT asking for myself. I’m done with gear. I did tons of research when I was on in the 90s and everything I have posted is absolutely true.

Wrong, nandrolone decanoate is still very much available and cheap.
I have done nandrolone, you have zero experience to speak of.
You dont know what youre doing, what you were pinning, or what "good results" are. your personal anecdote is literally worthless because you dont even have the foundational knowledge in order to frame your anecdote in proper context.

Case and point.
You need to stop typing and start learning.
You should not be recommending anything to anyone as you are unqualified to make those recommendations
I will post my entire story when I get home. I am NOT asking for myself. I’m done with gear. I did tons of research when I was on in the 90s and everything I have posted is absolutely true.

Yeah... the research you did in the 90s isn't that useful. We've come a long way since then buddy.

I posted what I thought was a pretty simple question, and have been met with a lot of vitriol and insults. That's strange, so I thought if I told my story, perhaps people would be a little more understanding.

I began lifting in 1978 when I was 22 and skinny as a stick - 6'1" 150 lbs. I force-fed myself for a year and lifted heavy. By age 25 I had put on 30lbs. of muscle. My dream was to hit 200 at least, but I was stuck at 180 for years, no matter how hard I tried.

I moved to NYC in 1987 at the age of 31 and was on gear within three months. I got Deca from the gym owner, who also gave me the shots. The result was spectacular: 15 lbs of quality muscle in three months, with no side effects, either symptomatically or in my blood work. My balls did shrink of course, but HCG brought them back within a couple of weeks. (I'll say right here that this was over 30 years ago so I don't remember doses, other than to say I did the standard dose that everyone I knew was doing at the time.)

For various reasons, I had to wait 6 months for my second cycle, which I did through my doctor this time. He knew nothing about steroids, so he prescribed what I asked for, which was deca and primo. I was bummed that I had lost just about everything from my first cycle, so I was starting from 180 again. I had more good results and no side effects, except that I was now doing Tagamet for acid reflux, which led to a lot of bloating.

For my third cycle, I did test cyp, and the result was a disaster. I experienced extreme aggression (I got into the first physical fight of my life), followed by severe depression. I had crying jags out of the blue. I was big but felt awful. And my hair began thinning - badly.

While I can't recall doses, I will say that they were reasonable - ones that the users I knew were doing.

At 67, I have no interest in gear - but my friend (not in the US) has also been stuck for years and wants to finally start. I told him about my positive experience with Deca, so it's strange to hear all the Deca-bashing. Have people here really had bad personal experiences with it? It was so popular in the 90s.

It's also strange to hear people say that all forms of test are the same - that's not what the users I know have said. Again, my experience with cyp was horrible, and I'd hate to think that he risks that with any form of test.

I posted what I thought was a pretty simple question, and have been met with a lot of vitriol and insults. That's strange, so I thought if I told my story, perhaps people would be a little more understanding.

I began lifting in 1978 when I was 22 and skinny as a stick - 6'1" 150 lbs. I force-fed myself for a year and lifted heavy. By age 25 I had put on 30lbs. of muscle. My dream was to hit 200 at least, but I was stuck at 180 for years, no matter how hard I tried.

I moved to NYC in 1987 at the age of 31 and was on gear within three months. I got Deca from the gym owner, who also gave me the shots. The result was spectacular: 15 lbs of quality muscle in three months, with no side effects, either symptomatically or in my blood work. My balls did shrink of course, but HCG brought them back within a couple of weeks. (I'll say right here that this was over 30 years ago so I don't remember doses, other than to say I did the standard dose that everyone I knew was doing at the time.)

For various reasons, I had to wait 6 months for my second cycle, which I did through my doctor this time. He knew nothing about steroids, so he prescribed what I asked for, which was deca and primo. I was bummed that I had lost just about everything from my first cycle, so I was starting from 180 again. I had more good results and no side effects, except that I was now doing Tagamet for acid reflux, which led to a lot of bloating.

For my third cycle, I did test cyp, and the result was a disaster. I experienced extreme aggression (I got into the first physical fight of my life), followed by severe depression. I had crying jags out of the blue. I was big but felt awful. And my hair began thinning - badly.

While I can't recall doses, I will say that they were reasonable - ones that the users I knew were doing.

At 67, I have no interest in gear - but my friend (not in the US) has also been stuck for years and wants to finally start. I told him about my positive experience with Deca, so it's strange to hear all the Deca-bashing. Have people here really had bad personal experiences with it? It was so popular in the 90s.

It's also strange to hear people say that all forms of test are the same - that's not what the users I know have said. Again, my experience with cyp was horrible, and I'd hate to think that he risks that with any form of test.
Well you either want to give your friend the best advice possible or you want to give him tips based on your limited experience.

It seems like you're leaning towards the latter, so not sure why you're posting on this forum? If you want actual help, then be receptive to listening.

Well you either want to give your friend the best advice possible or you want to give him tips based on your limited experience.

It seems like you're leaning towards the latter, so not sure why you're posting on this forum? If you want actual help, then be receptive to listening.
I’m asking if anyone has had a bad personal experience with Deca, because mine was so good. And my friends who took it also loved it.

@marknyc sorry had a moment because it just seems like everyone new here just joins for straight cycle references and expects others who actually there to learn and give back to this community some how have to spoon feed the new guys. there is a search bar function. Running deca only is odd af! yes i have heard a doctor even say its possible but he wouldn't even recommend it. Truth be told test is best everyone agrees. but secondly at the age you guys are at is it truly even needed? I can guarantee that most people your age that hop on gear start way to early. genuinely because alot of them think they have reached their natural pinnacle. Again im gonna use someone who was natty and HUGE AF Ronnie Column was natty and BIG AF. Yes genetics play a part into it, but it also shows you have to eat alot of fucking food to get big af. even if you got got mid genetics if you eat enough and train hard enough you will get bigger. and literally man yes your friend can do whatever he wants. but again blasting a cycle isnt a light decision it should be weighed and measured and weighed and measured again and again before deciding. You only have one body and one life. its like legit people who blast and power lift and commit to the sport of body building know that the shit we do takes years off our lives. But you do you and he can do whatever but id suggest hit that search bar up top right and cruise around man. Lots of knowledgeable people. Also check out peoples prep show logs and cycle logs and try and pull advice from them as well. best of wishes man ALSO TONS of people have horrible experiences with 19 nor thats why they run drt only or test only. so just cruise the search button man

@marknyc sorry had a moment because it just seems like everyone new here just joins for straight cycle references and expects others who actually there to learn and give back to this community some how have to spoon feed the new guys. there is a search bar function. Running deca only is odd af! yes i have heard a doctor even say its possible but he wouldn't even recommend it. Truth be told test is best everyone agrees. but secondly at the age you guys are at is it truly even needed? I can guarantee that most people your age that hop on gear start way to early. genuinely because alot of them think they have reached their natural pinnacle. Again im gonna use someone who was natty and HUGE AF Ronnie Column was natty and BIG AF. Yes genetics play a part into it, but it also shows you have to eat alot of fucking food to get big af. even if you got got mid genetics if you eat enough and train hard enough you will get bigger. and literally man yes your friend can do whatever he wants. but again blasting a cycle isnt a light decision it should be weighed and measured and weighed and measured again and again before deciding. You only have one body and one life. its like legit people who blast and power lift and commit to the sport of body building know that the shit we do takes years off our lives. But you do you and he can do whatever but id suggest hit that search bar up top right and cruise around man. Lots of knowledgeable people. Also check out peoples prep show logs and cycle logs and try and pull advice from them as well. best of wishes man ALSO TONS of people have horrible experiences with 19 nor thats why they run drt only or test only. so just cruise the search button man

As I said, this is NOT for me. My friend is in his 30s and wants to start. I’m done with gear.

I remembered an old friend who is definitely an expert, and asked him this question:

"I have a friend (outside the US) who wants to do his first cycle, and I recommended nandrolone. But when I posted this in a steroid forum, people went nuts, saying that nandrolone is terribly toxic. Have you heard that? I recall it being very popular before it was pulled from the market."

He responded:

"They are nuts. It's the most researched anabolic besides oxandrolone. There is a myth online about the "deca dick". This could happen if you use any anabolic without testosterone (anabolics shut down testosterone production, and cause ED because of that). All anabolic steroids should be used with testosterone."

Decades ago, I realise BBer's ran cycles of just Deca, DBol and WInstrol with no Test base - this is what Arnold use to run and is probably what you based your cycle on. However this was also the time when they never realised that Orals were liver and kidney toxic, so their knowledge on compounds and cycling was pretty limited compared to today. The correct way to run a first cycle is testosterone only, 99% of people will tolerate this the best and still have a good libido and state of well being. I know a few guys who will only run Deca only cycles as they do not tolerate Test well, but they are in the minority. I would have thought most people on a Deca only cycle would feel suicidal.