First cycle PCT and AI advice?

XerxesM

Hello!
I have been researching the topic of stetoids for quite some time now.And after a long time i have decided to run a cycle. I would need some PCT and AI advice.
I will be running the following :
500 mg test e /wk for 10 weeks
25 mg dianabol ed for first 3 weeks
After 2 weeks from my last injection i will start nolva 40/40/20/20
I am planning on using an AI during the cycle and would need some advice on the dosages and what compound would be better in your opinion.Unfortunately there is some difficulty on the topic of hcg here. But if that changes would 500iU a week till the end of the cycle stsrting from wk 3 be alright?
Thank you!

Hello!
I have been researching the topic of stetoids for quite some time now.And after a long time i have decided to run a cycle. I would need some PCT and AI advice.
I am planning on using an AI during the cycle and would need some advice on the dosages and what compound would be better in your opinion.Unfortunately there is some difficulty on the topic of hcg here. But if that changes would 500iU a week till the end of the cycle stsrting from wk 3 be alright?
Thank you!

-You should run 500mg for 12 weeks-because by the time it fully kicks in, you're be -finish! -25mg dbolx 3 weeks is good to kickstart the cycle. How's your liver value?
-AI (if pharma grade) will do the trick at .25 eod or .50 e3d. But you can't really tell until blood work and couple of cycles under your belt. Example: I only used .25 E3D and it keeps my estrogen in check.
-As for HCG, it's used during cycle to keep your nuts from shrinking. 500iu a week will do the trick! I start my usually by the 2nd week.
-Nolva at 40/40/20/20 is ok for your cycle..but you should start PCT 3-4 weeks after your last pin.

Also, did you get pre-blood work? If not, get that before you start.. this way, you'll know if you've recovered. Mid-cycle blood work to adjust your AI dosage and if your gear is underdosed/bunk. Last, is your post-cycle blood work-usually 4 weeks after your PCT.. Good luck

Also, none of this matters if your training and diet sucks! Because if its not on point-you'll lost most of the gains during PCT!

-You should run 500mg for 12 weeks-because by the time it fully kicks in, you're be -finish! -25mg dbolx 3 weeks is good to kickstart the cycle. How's your liver value?
-AI (if pharma grade) will do the trick at .25 eod or .50 e3d. But you can't really tell until blood work and couple of cycles under your belt. Example: I only used .25 E3D and it keeps my estrogen in check.
-As for HCG, it's used during cycle to keep your nuts from shrinking. 500iu a week will do the trick! I start my usually by the 2nd week.
-Nolva at 40/40/20/20 is ok for your cycle..but you should start PCT 3-4 weeks after your last pin.

Also, did you get pre-blood work? If not, get that before you start.. this way, you'll know if you've recovered. Mid-cycle blood work to adjust your AI dosage and if your gear is underdosed/bunk. Last, is your post-cycle blood work-usually 4 weeks after your PCT.. Good luck

Also, none of this matters if your training and diet sucks! Because if its not on point-you'll lost most of the gains during PCT!

Thank you for the reply!
I haven't done bloodwork in a long time. But will before the cycle to check everything up.I did check my heart just in case and as my doc said it is in perfect health.Same as my hormone levels at that time (around 4 months ago).
I think Aromasin will be the the AI i will be using and at 0.25 E3D then if i will notice any negative estrogenic effects i will go from there.
Shoul'd i use the AI throughout the cycle and PCT? From day one to the end to say?
And the same question about hcg if i do get hands on it?

Hello!
Thank you!

Did your "research" also mention the importance of posting your cycling GOALS especially at age TWENTY THREE when natural TT levels often peak, or WHY a copy of those precycle labs (you failed to obtain) should have been the FIRST thing you cited?

I suppose NOT.

Fast forward to the AAS/PCT thread for a glimpse into where your headed!

Did your "research" also mention the importance of posting your cycling GOALS especially at age TWENTY THREE

Good catch. I never look at profiles before responding. Imo, 25 is minimum age to start, 30 better.

Back