First cycle - test c and primo

AtwaterPundit

First post here, currently on a deload week so I can hit the ground running when I start next week.

Stats: 31 years, 220lbs, and 6'5"

So currently I'm on a TRT dose of 160mg, I can post a pic of my blood work on that dose if anyone is interested but currently I feel rock solid on it. Before starting TRT, I was around 178 lbs and now 7 months later im about 217-221 lbs with somewhat defined abs. Arguably I was underweight before I started TRT because I just tend to not eat when I'm not really exercising.

So from the blood work, my baseline numbers are:

Estradiol 58.9 range: 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL

Testosterone >1000 (value limited) range: 264 - 916 ng/dL

Testost., Free, Calc 283.5 range: 47.7 - 173.9 pg/mL

Estrogen shows a tad high but the ratio to test I think is probably perfect. Not a single bit of gyno at this dose, never used an AI. I've upped my dose when finishing my vials of test and found that my limit with just the slightest bit of nipple tenderness but no glandular mass is right around 220 MG. I've gone up to 240 MG but that is when I tend to start to develop gyno.

Been dealing with some shoulder pain and an injured quad, can still exercise with both but I do have to be mindful of my exercises and to not let my form bend too much. The unfortunate problem i have is that i do have regular intervals i give blood and this a break i have between when i give bloodwork to my doctor so its either now or wait 4 months. Have been on 5mg of tb500 and 5mg of bpc157 for the past 2 weeks. I plan to continue until I run out. Both from Qingdao Sigma Chemical.

Lastly my cycle I plan to make it pretty simple a maybe a more moderate cycle than most people. I'm planning to do 300mg Test C with 300mg primo. If I feel good on that minimal or no sides I will titrate up to 400mg /400mg or 500mg test/ 400mg primo. The goal here is to not have to use an AI. I will work around that as much as possible, but arguably it may be difficult to find the sweet spot.

Food-wise I'm currently eating at least 220 g protein which tends to be the only macro I tend to track. Since starting TRT I've tried to really clean up my diet. I drink maybe 4ish beers a month if at all and I've made an effort where when I want to have dessert or junk food is to just eat a bunch of fruit, maybe not the best method but its helpful and filling. If I had to guess I'd say my daily cals tend to be 2700-3200 cals. I feel like I may go 300-500 more calories but honestly I've been bulking for months and kinda want to slim down to see where I'm at.

I'll try to update this log every few days, if you have any questions/comments/critiques shoot em down below.

I did 300 test and 300 primo for my first cycle.

I regret it, learned a lot, but go ahead OP lol ...

Why do you regret it? I am on 280 each and feel awesome.
It didnt work well for me. I chased fixing my libido and refused to back down off the primo.

I started learning it was ok to pull doses back during my cruise and can still see plenty of benefits.

If I could redo it with my knowledge now(on how it affects me). I would do 300 test and 300 mast.

Started tapering up at 200primo, 250 test on Aug 24th. On the 28th I upped to 400/400 and noticed some swelling behind my nips. They weren't spicy or anything but I can tell the e2 was probably poppin. So I'm going to lower test to 320mg/wk. And wait for about a week to try to bring it back up, my hope is that by around that point my blood serum concentrations of primo should be higher and hopefully prevent some of the aromatization as my test had a higher jumping off point since I was on TRT prior to adding in the primo.

PIP has been a bitch with primo unfortunately, never had it with test before, but I started using a heating pad to heat my ass cheek and primo and that seems have fixed it.

Otherwise currently tapering up my workouts this week. Still sucks my shoulder and quad aren't in the best condition but my shoulder held up well to my first heavy workout after de-load and no pain after the fact. Just need to keep looking after it.

I did 300 test and 300 primo for my first cycle.

I regret it, learned a lot, but go ahead OP lol ...
I feel this for sure. As you can read in my response above it seems like my biggest problem issue will be managing e2, high or low. Though I'm hoping for the best when my blood levels of primo reach a stable point. Currently sex drive is higher and seems to be increasing but with everything in Flux right now hopefully that stays the same.

I feel this for sure. As you can read in my response above it seems like my biggest problem issue will be managing e2, high or low. Though I'm hoping for the best when my blood levels of primo reach a stable point. Currently sex drive is higher and seems to be increasing but with everything in Flux right now hopefully that stays the same.
If you want the blood levels of primo to reach "stable". give yourself 1.5 a total of your target weekly dose the first week(first week only)

Well this is unfortunate. I did what you described and took my primo up to 600 for the last 6 days and I had to completely drop test for a two days because I could feel lumps growing. From everything I've read about primo is that at 600 MG/wk I should be at least starting to have e2 suppression. The last 2 days I just started doing just my trt dose, which is right 24mg test/day (168mg/wk) which shouldnt be anything really since I wasn't aromatizing much of that along with primo e2 suppression. But after two days of trt dose of test the lumps are starting to flare again. So either I didn't get sent primo, or the primo is mixed with test.

Well as I explained the aromatization happening at 600mg of primo after loading it for the week. I feel at this point I should have some inhibition of aromatization at least enough where using 160mg test shouldn't have anything happening. It could just be they sent me the wrong stuff. I'm really trying not to start shit when I have no real proof.

Well as I explained the aromatization happening at 600mg of primo after loading it for the week. I feel at this point I should have some inhibition of aromatization at least enough where using 160mg test shouldn't have anything happening. It could just be they sent me the wrong stuff. I'm really trying not to start shit when I have no real proof.
Why not get labs?

Blood labs or lab test the oil? I wanted to do blood once I felt like i had things somewhat dialed in, maybe a month in. With my nips feeling spicy at the moment I know my e2 will be high. I've thought about Jano, but as far as the vendor everything i can see from jano from this vendor has come back solid for being real primo. I know some people aren't big on Jano, to be honest I don't know one way or the other I've read the pros and cons, assuming people send him blind samples and he is able to tell what they are despite not knowing what it was to begin with. But to be honest I'm not big on mailing shit out in the first place.

take some nolvadex... I was gonna say blood test. you can test it now just to see how its trending

Well this is unfortunate. I did what you described and took my primo up to 600 for the last 6 days and I had to completely drop test for a two days because I could feel lumps growing. From everything I've read about primo is that at 600 MG/wk I should be at least starting to have e2 suppression. The last 2 days I just started doing just my trt dose, which is right 24mg test/day (168mg/wk) which shouldnt be anything really since I wasn't aromatizing much of that along with primo e2 suppression. But after two days of trt dose of test the lumps are starting to flare again. So either I didn't get sent primo, or the primo is mixed with test.
Steroids are not for you if you get gyno from primo !

Well that's the thing. Gyno shouldn't be possible from a DHT derivative. So no one should ever get gyno from primo because it's literally impossible for it to convert to estrogen. But my trt dosage was well received without ai. Hence why I'm wondering if perhaps I received the wrong a or if it was mixed with something else. At this point I don't know. At 600 though when I did remove test entirely for those few days the gyno did start to die down. So yeah no clue at this point.

Well that's the thing. Gyno shouldn't be possible from a DHT derivative. So no one should ever get gyno from primo because it's literally impossible for it to convert to estrogen. But my trt dosage was well received without ai. Hence why I'm wondering if perhaps I received the wrong a or if it was mixed with something else. At this point I don't know. At 600 though when I did remove test entirely for those few days the gyno did start to die down. So yeah no clue at this point.
Its not for everyone bro just start chess or something .

Sponsors