First Cycle Test log

One thing that has been interesting is my body seems to have adjusted to higher test. I’ve skipped the telmisartan a couple times and the BP barely goes up if at all now and my heart rate has started to come down. Pre cycle was low 70s on cycle mid 80s now low 80s/high 70s. Also I haven’t needed the ai at all. When I did two 0.5mg I saw no benefit vs one per week now if I do none I feel the same.

Be careful upping the var as your lipids will take a hit. Also Anavar should be dosed twice daily as the half life is only 9-13 hours. I think you might start noticing it when dosed twice daily.
Yeah, you’re right. I have var 25mg caps. So, it’s a debate for me. Just take the 25 pre workout which is middle of the day or up it to 50mg, 25x2. I am taking both tudca for liver support even var isn’t that harsh and 4000mg of fish oil for lipids.

Ok. So needed some advice. My cycle is going great and after this week I was going to start recomp. I was going to extend to 16 weeks total with the last 4 being recomp, 500 test and 50 var and in a slight caloric deficit perhaps 200-300.

I was debating to keep the plan as is or push it to 20 or 22 weeks and after i finish week 12 lower test to 350, keep var for another 4-6 weeks and add 400 primo or mast for 8-10 weeks. Take calories to 500 déficit to focus on recomp with emphasis on fat loss and slight muscle gain.

Thoughts on staying the course or adding more time for recomp before I cruise?

Ok. So needed some advice. My cycle is going great and after this week I was going to start recomp. I was going to extend to 16 weeks total with the last 4 being recomp, 500 test and 50 var and in a slight caloric deficit perhaps 200-300.

I was debating to keep the plan as is or push it to 20 or 22 weeks and after i finish week 12 lower test to 350, keep var for another 4-6 weeks and add 400 primo or mast for 8-10 weeks. Take calories to 500 déficit to focus on recomp with emphasis on fat loss and slight muscle gain.

I would be careful running the Anavar for that long. As liking as your bloodwork is ok keep going, but running an oral for a long time isn’t recommended

@T&H @Cridi887 do you think this adjustment is feasible or am I talking crazy and should just stick with the original plan? If the optional plan is OK any reco between primo or mast for the recomp?

I think duration of orals is really dependent on the dosing. it is not like your lipids may get progressively worse. it may just get to a certain level and sit there.

for example. 25mg of anavar daily for 3 months may not do as much damage as 50mg over the course of 6 weeks.

for Recomp? use the AAS that works best for you. I cant tell you which between is better.

I think duration of orals is really dependent on the dosing. it is not like your lipids may get progressively worse. it may just get to a certain level and sit there.

for example. 25mg of anavar daily for 3 months may not do as much damage as 50mg over the course of 6 weeks.

for Recomp? use the AAS that works best for you. I cant tell you which between is better.
Great point on the dose vs lipids. Yeah, I love learning from others but at the end each compound reacts so differently from person to person. Trial and error or learning through experimenting. I think I might try mast since I have it in hand and see how it goes and may back var down to 25 since I’ll now have mast in the system.

My opinion. Keep test 500 till week 16, then recomp. You want to get as much gains from the cycle as you can before dropping.

I say recomp from week 16 till 22. You can probably drop test to 250 or 300 and add the var as stated. I'd completely hold off on mast and primo, Save it for next cycle. It's going to take Time to build in your body and 6 weeks is too short to use it effectively.

My opinion. Keep test 500 till week 16, then recomp. You want to get as much gains from the cycle as you can before dropping.

I say recomp from week 16 till 22. You can probably drop test to 250 or 300 and add the var as stated. I'd completely hold off on mast and primo, Save it for next cycle. It's going to take Time to build in your body and 6 weeks is too short to use it effectively.
I appreciate the insight and advice as always!

Started my first blast 2/23. Test C 300mg/week for first 2 weeks to see tolerance. Little to no side effects, started feeling improved energy/endurance in the gym. No real changes in strength and saw weight increase by 2 lbs. had labs done and saw estradiol was 89 but only side was slight acne (could also be due to laser hair removal) and a little water retention. Doctor told me to take 0.5mg day after injection to keep it in check. Felt minimal sides from ai. Now going to take 0.5mg after my second injection each week.

Week 3 started 400mg/wk. I feel awesome! Strength has improved across the board, I am up to 250 lbs. New PR on most lifts, I feel like I could go back to the gym and workout again later in the day.

Week 4 still at 400mg/wk. I get slight pip, just injection site soreness/tenderness for a couple days at the injection site. Still only side is slight acne. I do notice that the after the ai my knees get a little sore but not too bad and goes away the next day. I feel amazing and I keep getting stronger. Each week my lifts increase to reach failure at 10-12 reps. I had some shoulder pain when doing shoulder press or bench presses. Lowered weight and sets after a week off. Went to doctor seems like impingement so he just gave me a cortisone shot today. Technique is solid just making sure I don’t round my shoulders when doing arms or shoulders.
Why the AI if only side is acne (super common) I’m running at a 100 E no sides.

Why the AI if only side is acne (super common) I’m running at a 100 E no sides.
The doctor recommended 0.5mg adex when my estrogen was at 80 on 160mg. But since I have no sides except acne on the back I am doing 0.5mg on 500mg test. When I had bloods done day after pin and ai my estrogen was at 50 and I feel great. I am sure it creeps up to 80-100 perhaps before next dose but still feel great regardless.

The doctor recommended 0.5mg adex when my estrogen was at 80 on 160mg. But since I have no sides except acne on the back I am doing 0.5mg on 500mg test. When I had bloods done day after pin and ai my estrogen was at 50 and I feel great. I am sure it creeps up to 80-100 perhaps before next dose but still feel great regardless.
Happy to hear you’re feeling good where you’re at! Crazy how high you are at such a low dose. I’m @ a hundred but I’m running 500 test and 300 deca and I was taking drol too when I got my bloods last tkme

Happy to hear you’re feeling good where you’re at! Crazy how high you are at such a low dose. I’m @ a hundred but I’m running 500 test and 300 deca and I was taking drol too when I got my bloods last tkme
Yeah it’s a weird combo that my estrogen was high for a low dose but then my body handles estrogen with almost no issues. I go a few weeks with no ai at 500mg test saw a little water retention with it, went back on the 0.5mg and back to normal. Crazy how our bodies respond differently to compounds.

Yep exactly what I was going to say. Yea I have no sides @ all sitting at a hundred..water retention..sure but a lot of that was the driol and even test tbh

Ok, it’s been a while since my last update. I have now wrapped up my growth portion of my cycle. I did 14 weeks at 500mg/week of test c with a 350-400 calorie surplus. Week 15-16 I dropped the dose to 350mg/wk and dropped to a 100 calorie surplus. I had kids school events and pool activities so wanted to reduce the water retention and acne. Now I’m on 300mg/wk from week 17-22 with calories at a 500-700 deficit. Also taking 25mg var on non lifting days and 50mg on lifting days. Started that 2 weeks ago and will take until week 22 so about 8 weeks total.

Starting weight: 243lbs
After 16 weeks: 262 lbs
About 400 cal surplus with clean eating. The last 4 weeks I started eating more bread as I was enjoying lean turkey burgers with lite mayo more than the lean ground turkey with rice.

Push, pull, legs, push/pull, legs. I was overtraining and started dealing with elbow tendinitis then some bicep tendinitis. Also had some left shoulder soreness, I had previous left shoulder issues. I took one week off lifting to heal, mri showed moderate to severe strain in my delt and some west and tear on labrum, so couldn’t do any upper body for an additional 2 weeks.

I was averaging 35-40 sets per muscle group per week. I had the energy and strength and pushed too hard for my tendons to keep up. Next time I will stay around 10-14 sets per muscle 2x per week. And add a rest day to keep 2 per week instead of one.

All of my lifts went up dramatically, found slowing negative helped get to failure and not push joints or tendons too far. My back experienced the biggest gains, then legs and chest, then arms.

I feel like I dropped a good amount of fat but I’ll know more in 6ish weeks when I get a dexa scan done. I’ll share results. I’ll get new bloodwork then too. When I went to 500 I needed 40mg telmisartan adding the var didn’t change anything except I added tudca.

Once I’m done with recomp I’ll drop calories more and keep focus on cutting. I’ll be on TRT dose of 200 for 10-12 weeks during cut. I have narrowed down ideas for next blast but will decide closer to then. If cut and recomp go well I may extend longer and delay next blast. I’ll let my body guide me.