first HGH cycle starts tomorrow

I am currently on TRT test and Trestolone E and have managed to get some TP blacktops 255iu. I have done research but still have a couple questions since I would like to hear people’s anecdotes and opinions.

so is it better to pin it at night or during the morning or any time? I don’t want to shut down my natural production too much and heard if you pin during the day you still get some pulses at night naturally? But that may not be true

would you go with 2 or 3 IU? I want it to help improve my sleep, feel better, improve recovery and muscle growth. I definitely want more than just a replacement dose but can’t find figures on what that is.

I know mixed vials need to be put in the fridge straight away but can I leave my unmixed ones room temperature for 3/4 months or do they need to be stored cold as well?

I have some BAC water, can that be stored room temp. And when I mix it since each vial is 15iu I would add 1.5ml water, then 0.1ml is 1 IU? Is that the best way to do it…..

when I pin, is it better to just go subQ in the stomach everyday? I use my VG and delts for my Trest and test 2 times a week.

Last edited:
I cannot help you with your HGH questions, but I am curious where you got your Trest E. That seems to be a highly sought after compound lately

Night
Pin sub q in stomach and you will see fat loss, sometimes I do IM to bring up struggling body parts

Bac water can be kept at room tempt, keep your kits and mixed vials in fridge

Good luck and let us know how it goes

3 would be minimum, I would probably do 5-6 eod
Thanks I think like the other poster said I’ll titrate up, either go longer cycle lower or shorter cycle with more

do you also agree eod is better than Ed? I’ve seen a few people say that

and was my calculation of adding 1.5ml water to the 15iu vial correct? So every 0.1ml on my insulin syringe is 1iu and I would have to inject 0.3ml I think?

yep I’ll post a cycle log or something when it gets going or a review of how it was for me, I suspect I’ve got really low natural levels from symptoms so it could be

3 is just low you won’t notice much for muscle gain, 6eod you should see some benefits for fat loss and muscle gain

Yes your math is right, I usually do 1ML of water so with your batch it would be 1.5IU per cc but potato potatoe