First order problem with Deuschem

I placed an order with them over two months ago and they haven't sent it to me. They have scammed me out of more than two hundred euros.
Hey, @utopos! We have already know about your situation. At the moment, we have some problems with our bank and we can not access to it, but we are doing our best to make it as soon as possible.

You and some of our customers are in this situation, and as a solution for some customers we have already made a refund. We have replied to you in your thread and we are waiting for your order number in PM, so that we can find an exact solution for you. Waiting for your reply!

I'm writing again about your products, as I said, although it didn't go well for me, my friend who gave it to him is great, according to what he says... in fact, I just placed an order for more clen for him, so they will be good, although I wouldn't like it very much, @DeusChem I just made the payment to you, if you can expedite it I would appreciate it

I'm writing again about your products, as I said, although it didn't go well for me, my friend who gave it to him is great, according to what he says... in fact, I just placed an order for more clen for him, so they will be good, although I wouldn't like it very much, @DeusChem I just made the payment to you, if you can expedite it I would appreciate it
Hey! Thank you for your honest feedback - we really appreciate it! We are happy to hear, that your friend have a good experience with our products.

Sure, could you please provide us your order number in PM and we will check your payment status for you. Waiting for your reply, thank you :)