First shot

Well that’s odd you should definitely have pulled a Bruce banner on us and evolved into the hulk.

You should contact qsc and let them know they sold you some bunk shit.
I don't know man, would you feel something instantly after injecting 5ml of test and 3ml of tren for your first shot? I'm thinking maybe some PIP and a very large lump.
Trip to the ER may be needed soon. :eek:

he is trolling. You cant feel it in 15 hours man. But I promise you if you are not trolling you be dead in one month

I don't know man, would you feel something instantly after injecting 5ml of test and 3ml of tren for your first shot? I'm thinking maybe some PIP and a very large lump.
Trip to the ER may be needed soon. :eek:
Can you show us the syringe you used for this 8ml shot or did you split it into 2 shots?
Do you have a lump? Where did you pin it?
Can you show us the syringe you used for this 8ml shot or did you split it into 2 shots?
Do you have a lump? Where did you pin it?
On the glutes I split it into two shots and yes I got a litttle lump

Either he’s trolling or he’s a lot of fun at parties.
LOL

So 1250mg of Test and 600mg of Tren. Hahaha. That's a beast of a front load aye? I am extremely interested in what your experience is over the next week or so.

If this is the trick to skipping meal preparation let me know. This luke warm chicken and potatoes I'm eating for lunch right now suck today.

Back