First shot

You said you were your “normal self”. That the gear is bunk
Now you’re dying. I’m not following.

When is the second shot? Ace should be every day or every other day I believe.
I mean if everyone says I’m dying after the shots I took so you think it’s advisable to take more ? Smh

I mean if everyone says I’m dying after the shots I took so you think it’s advisable to take more ? Smh
Is English your first language? What number did you fill each shot of each compound to on each syringe specifically, can you do that? No kne here can help you where you're giving no info and making no sense

Is English your first language? What number did you fill each shot of each compound to on each syringe specifically, can you do that? No kne here can help you where you're giving no info and making no sense
Filled test pass 3 and Tren on 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    852.7 KB · Views: 37
Filled test pass 3 and Tren on 3
You need to research... you just injected nearly a gram of gear in one dose. It should be .3ml. You are taking multiple times more per dose what you should be. You should go get barrels that only go to 1ml. .3ml of each compound eod would be more than enough for a first cycle. GO DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DESTROY YOUR LIVER AND KIDNEY

I guess you are wasting your money on Tren. You can make good gains on an only test. Sure you will make progress with Tren on top but It would not be good quilty muscle. Once you stop tren you will definitely lose that tren look and muscle hardness. If you think you become next Mr Olympia in one night you are very wrong. It takes patience, a good diet, and training.

@jaamyworldland
We were just joking around because you literally took the amount of gear that would have been recommended to King Kong during his Godzilla fight prep.

Most compounds take a couple of weeks+ before you're going to notice anything. So find a good amount and stick to it for a while. My suggestion would be 250-400mg of Test per week. Save the Tren for your next cycle.

Also I suggest you inject in your glutes with a 1.5in 25ga needle. Depending on the compound will be how often you need to take it...most likely 2 shots per week. So if you were taking 300mg of Test per week. You would take 150mg every 3.5 days. I do Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.

@jaamyworldland
We were just joking around because you literally took the amount of gear that would have been recommended to King Kong during his Godzilla fight prep.

Most compounds take a couple of weeks+ before you're going to notice anything. So find a good amount and stick to it for a while. My suggestion would be 250-400mg of Test per week. Save the Tren for your next cycle.

Also I suggest you inject in your glutes with a 1.5in 25ga needle. Depending on the compound will be how often you need to take it...most likely 2 shots per week. So if you were taking 300mg of Test per week. You would take 150mg every 3.5 days. I do Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.
This is the needle I use do you recommend this ? Also I didn’t realize I had to convert ml to mg before I’m such an idiot and accept whatever insult comes my way. I will hold off and start next month since I injected way too much

Attachments

• IMG_4433.jpeg
    IMG_4433.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
You need to research... you just injected nearly a gram of gear in one dose. It should be .3ml. You are taking multiple times more per dose what you should be. You should go get barrels that only go to 1ml. .3ml of each compound eod would be more than enough for a first cycle. GO DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU DESTROY YOUR LIVER AND KIDNEY
Appreciate the feedback and thanks for the harsh truth. I have learned my lesson brother

This is the needle I use do you recommend this ? Also I didn’t realize I had to convert ml to mg before I’m such an idiot and accept whatever insult comes my way. I will hold off and start next month since I injected way too much
So, if you have test E at 250mg per ml, that makes 1ml 250mg. So .5ml is 250mg÷2, 125mg, you want to saturate to a weekly dose, so for 400mg a week, if you inject around 4 times a week (eod) with .4ml that would take you to 400mg. 250X 0.40=100, or 100mg per .4ml

Take your concentration, multiply by amount of gear you want to pin, that's the dose it would be. Idk if I would wait the month, my guess is those two first doses will still possibly have a shut down effect? Here is where I defer to others on this thread as they would know better than me

Appreciate the feedback and thanks for the harsh truth. I have learned my lesson brother
Glad you understand that the harshness comes from the gravity of injecting hormones. This is not something to be done carelessly, one dose like you did won't ruin your life, but I'm sure after 4 or 5 weeks you'd feel some kind of way. We just want to see you reach your goals without destroying your health, and when you think you know enough, read a little more

On the bright side this will act as a really funny example to newcomers on why you research till your brain hurts before you ever purchase a syringe

He injected 5ml test cyp which has a long half-life. He should be good for at least three weeks. I think he should start injecting trt dose of test from week 3 for another month and then start a pct.

Attachments

• Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    195.7 KB · Views: 33
He injected 5ml test cyp which has a long half-life. He should be good for at least three weeks. I think he should start injecting trt dose of test from week 3 for another month and then start a pct.
Would he want to start injecting again in 2 weeks? Because in theory this one does wouldn't reach saturation in blood for a couple more weeks anyways right? Does a bolus dose even have the same cumulative effect? Genuine questions, I have no idea

Back