First shot

that one dose is already 1250mg. if he starts injecting more test before the half-life
Would he want to start injecting again in 2 weeks? Because in theory this one does wouldn't reach saturation in blood for a couple more weeks anyways right? Does a bolus dose even have the same cumulative effect? Genuine questions, I have no idea

is finished there is a huge chance for a high amount of estrogen. It is the safer option but I am not an expert.

that one dose is already 1250mg. if he starts injecting more test before the half-life

is finished there is a huge chance for a high amount of estrogen. It is the safer option but I am not an expert.
And I said trt the dose for another month because of the tren metabolites. But he just injected 300mg so I am not sure if it accumulates that much. To use fewer drugs he can take a blood test after three weeks and check for LH, FSH, estrogen, and test with no more injection.

I love that,if you believe this to be real, this guy claiming no experience with gear bought test and tren and just started jamming obnoxious amounts of oil into himself immediately before coming on here to declare he’s his normal self.
Now, you’re pulling out charts and graphs and going into huge details about things regarding what to do next like that will make any sense at all to this person.

It’s really pretty simple, if real, and again if this is real I want to know about how that training is going after pinning over a gram of test and 600 migs of tren at once. But besides that. FUCKING STOP. JUST STOP. You don’t need a chart or anything. Just stop dude.

You are not ready to use aas. You are going to hurt yourself. STOP.

You guys are taking this thread way too seriously.

The guy said he’s going to stop using steroids for now and that’s honestly the best thing he can do.

You guys are trying to spoon feed this idiot with how much gear to fill in his syringe and how often to do it. What’s next are you gonna teach him to tie his shoes and to kiss his mommy good night and tell him how much milk he should pour in his cereal.

Dude has no business using steroids, at all.

I don’t think anyone should be encouraging him to stay on trt or anything. The best thing he can do is stop using steroids. Learn to train and diet (I’m sure he has a lot of room to improve there) and spend a lot of time learning how to do this properly, as he’s absolutely clueless.

I love that,if you believe this to be real, this guy claiming no experience with gear bought test and tren and just started jamming obnoxious amounts of oil into himself immediately before coming on here to declare he’s his normal self.
Now, you’re pulling out charts and graphs and going into huge details about things regarding what to do next like that will make any sense at all to this person.

It’s really pretty simple, if real, and again if this is real I want to know about how that training is going after pinning over a gram of test and 600 migs of tren at once. But besides that. FUCKING STOP. JUST STOP. You don’t need a chart or anything. Just stop dude.

You are not ready to use aas. You are going to hurt yourself. STOP.
As much as I a gree with you about this particular guy

A. He has already shown he's going to be less than intelligent so if we at least give the info we have done our part as members of a harm reduction forum

B. If it doesn't help him, it will probably help someone else at some other point. Sure he shouldn't do these things, but forums and threads like this exist for this kind of conversation to take place and be shared, wouldn't you say? At least someone else can ready and gain from it.

A. You’re assuming he understands anything you’re trying to say. This person, if this is even real, took the time to buy tren for their first cycle, find the source likely here, then not do any of the most basic research before injecting a bunch of drugs they got illegally directly into themselves. This behavior, if real, is beyond reckless. Explaining anything about harm reduction to this person is a waste of time.

B. The only lessons to be learned are don’t do this. It’s bad. It’s dangerous. It’s unproductive. We don’t need instructions on how to optimize it.

If you want to try explaining or helping I’m not mad at you, but if your reasoning is you’ll help this person. Then I doubt it because you can’t fix this level of disregard for health and safety. And if you think the post is helping others I’m not sure the need because the only take away is DONT DO THIS. That’s simple and that doesn’t require long explanations. Either way maybe I’m wrong, I just think it’s pointless to explain things to someone like this. Mostly I want to know how much his bench increases this week.

A. You’re assuming he understands anything you’re trying to say. This person, if this is even real, took the time to buy tren for their first cycle, find the source likely here, then not do any of the most basic research before injecting a bunch of drugs they got illegally directly into themselves. This behavior, if real, is beyond reckless. Explaining anything about harm reduction to this person is a waste of time.

B. The only lessons to be learned are don’t do this. It’s bad. It’s dangerous. It’s unproductive. We don’t need instructions on how to optimize it.

If you want to try explaining or helping I’m not mad at you, but if your reasoning is you’ll help this person. Then I doubt it because you can’t fix this level of disregard for health and safety. And if you think the post is helping others I’m not sure the need because the only take away is DONT DO THIS. That’s simple and that doesn’t require long explanations. Either way maybe I’m wrong, I just think it’s pointless to explain things to someone like this. Mostly I want to know how much his bench increases this week.
That's kinda where I was at, I said my peace, idc if he listens, I'm just filled either curiosity on what it would feel like to be riding the lightning with that much hormone in your body, or how he will feel over the next week, it's less about what he should specifically do, you just don't run into scenarios like this thread that often Googling things, hence my hypothetical questions on what one would even do afterwards, that was curiosity not advice. Anyways, what a thread

You sound really like an idiot you know you can scroll and let people who wanna help help. You talking too much crap

5ml Testo at 250mg means 1250mg of Testo as your first shot.
Your E2 will probably skyrocket so much that you would wake up with boobs and nipples bit like cherries the next day

5ml Testo at 250mg means 1250mg of Testo as your first shot.
Your E2 will probably skyrocket so much that you would wake up with boobs and nipples bit like cherries the next day
He did something stupid. You don’t need to scare him more so he goes taking more drugs to prevent gyno. High e2 for a week or two would absolutely do nothing for gyno.

Atleast begin with a low dose. Don’t be stupid with the most harsh steroid.
"Most harsh" -- I mean it can be rough for a lot of people, but it's far from the most harsh. I can think of at least half a dozen that clearly beat it right off the top of my head.

You’re not going to die. You’ll be fine.

How’s your training going?
Not yet. But at his apparent level of intelligence, he will die soon. Man can't make a single coherent reply. I wonder if he has any AI -- but I don't think it would do him much good because I'm not sure he could figure out the symptoms vs. dosing response to dial it in.

That's kinda where I was at, I said my peace, idc if he listens, I'm just filled either curiosity on what it would feel like to be riding the lightning with that much hormone in your body, or how he will feel over the next week, it's less about what he should specifically do, you just don't run into scenarios like this thread that often Googling things, hence my hypothetical questions on what one would even do afterwards, that was curiosity not advice. Anyways, what a thread
said my *piece, not peace

If you think I sound stupid you should listen to yourself sometime.
I think he couldn't understand what you said because it was slightly long and had a whole thesis with related arguments. He wasn't able to hold the whole post in his head at the same time so he couldn't figure out what it meant.

That frustrated him and made him feel bad so he lashed out by calling you dumb to express his emotion.

Guy has an IQ of "In an actually wealthy country, taxpayers would be on the hook for providing this guy with a structured life and people to assist him with some daily tasks. Works at some government facility like sorting recycling. Probably would have limited control over only a portion of his own money, with rent/food/etc deducted directly from paychecks."

In primitive societies, would be trained to bash things really hard and then sent forward on the very front lines so they didn't have to deal with him making children.

Back