First time pinning delts

It's better slow, because short needle. most Subc. are 0.4ml. TS is injecting 1ml at ones.

If someone have to much fat on delts for 13mm long canule, you need to cut first

13mm is good for shallow intramuscular injection into delts. Best of both worlds, painless, and can easily take 1ml.

13mm is good for shallow intramuscular injection into delts. Best of both worlds, painless, and can easily take 1ml.
That's what I said :D

Longer the needle, how deeper you get in to muscle tissue.
If you are to fat, you get only in subcutaneous tissue. like glute or ventro-glute

Chris Cormier on a podcast recently talked about how pinning small muscle groups like delts causes nerve damage and atrophy. He says he basically has no delts now.

Unfortunately I’m limited to whatever gpz sells. My state requires a script for everything. I tried to order pen needles from adw diabetes and they want a script from me.

Yeah they suck. My state DOESN'T require prescriptions and they won't send without one a lot of the time!

I'm the meantime, Mountainside Medical Supplies is your friend for BD needs wherever you are.

Yeah they suck. My state DOESN'T require prescriptions and they won't send without one a lot of the time!

I'm the meantime, Mountainside Medical Supplies is your friend for BD needs wherever you are.
Thanks brotha I’ll check them out. In the meantime diabetic warehouse took my order so I’ll see if they ship or not.

I've started using 30G 0.30x8mm slin pins for delts, very satisfied. Up to 1 ml, no lumps, no pip. Never going to use normal syringes again.
On some blasts I’m pushing 3ml in my VG so 25g 1” is the only way lol. My daily pins are 1/2” slin pins

With such thin skin on the delt, why deep? 1" or less is already IM, what's the advantage to burying it a bit deeper? I feel like the further you go the higher chance you're going to hit something or make more scar tissue
If you are pushing some decent volume, higher chances to have a sq leak

Chris Cormier on a podcast recently talked about how pinning small muscle groups like delts causes nerve damage and atrophy. He says he basically has no delts now.

Interesting. It has some truth in it, i hear from others that pinning too much in the delts you can lose definition from scar build up and because they're always inflamed from the shots and the oil. I heard something similar for GH though, some muscles in the forearms and arms they may go to atrophy due to the constant numbness but i don't know if that's true.

I've started using 30G 0.30x8mm slin pins for delts, very satisfied. Up to 1 ml, no lumps, no pip. Never going to use normal syringes again.

Yeah, thats probably subcutaneous unless you're 8% bodyfat with paper thin skin. That's how i do BPC157, it doesn't reach the muscle.

Back