For fans of T3 with Clen at the tail end up of a cut how are you dosing both?

bigtyivier2k2

10+ Year Member
Got Tyromel 25mcg Tabs and want to throw it into my cutting basket now as Ive hit a plateau. I was thinking 25mcg first week then go upto 50mcg and stay there for about a month then taper down to 25mcg for a week and finish at 6 weeks of T3.

Clen start at 0.2 for a few days then 0.4 for 4 weeks while taking Ketitofen at night

Start with 12,5mcg of T3 for a few days, taper up to 25 a few days and than 50mcg. Same when you will finish, 50 ,25 for a week , 12,5 for a week additionally take iodine!! 100 last week with 50mcg, 200 with 25, 400 with 12,5 and after that up to 600! for 2 Weeks. it helps a lot for youre thyroid.

Clen it´s ok if this is youre sweet spot. If you have Problems with cramps take 4-5 gramm of Taurin every day. abput 2-3 in the morning and pre workout or pre bed

Seeing as you say you've hit a plateau, t3 is not always the first option I would go. I would rather change the diet or add more cardio.

If your thyroid is functioning properly, don't use this too much as t3 will also burn muscle and you become extremely flat. Does t3 work? Definitely. Can it make you look like shit? Also definitely.
If you want to use t3, I would go 12.5mcg --> 25mg stay there for as long as you "need" and then cycle down to 12.5mcg for a few weeks before coming off completely.

Also, start with either clen first or t3 first, don't add both in at the same time.

Whats the longest you guys run T3

In theory, you can run t3 for a very long time as you can be on thyroid hormone replacement (but this is more commonly done by supplementing t4, but t4 turns into t3)

Seeing as you say you've hit a plateau, t3 is not always the first option I would go. I would rather change the diet or add more cardio.

If your thyroid is functioning properly, don't use this too much as t3 will also burn muscle and you become extremely flat. Does t3 work? Definitely. Can it make you look like shit? Also definitely.
If you want to use t3, I would go 12.5mcg --> 25mg stay there for as long as you "need" and then cycle down to 12.5mcg for a few weeks before coming off completely.

Also, start with either clen first or t3 first, don't add both in at the same time.

In theory, you can run t3 for a very long time as you can be on thyroid hormone replacement (but this is more commonly done by supplementing t4, but t4 turns into t3)
I thought 25mcg is almost like a natural dose and you need 50mcg min for the real
effecf