For fans of T3 with Clen at the tail end up of a cut how are you dosing both?

bigtyivier2k2

10+ Year Member
Got Tyromel 25mcg Tabs and want to throw it into my cutting basket now as Ive hit a plateau. I was thinking 25mcg first week then go upto 50mcg and stay there for about a month then taper down to 25mcg for a week and finish at 6 weeks of T3.

Clen start at 0.2 for a few days then 0.4 for 4 weeks while taking Ketitofen at night

You are defining catabolism. Yes it will take place when using glp1. It’s a result of calorie restriction achieved by glp1. There is no direct path way glp1 causes catabolism. If anything it’s the opposite since it enhances insulin sensitivity.
A catabolic hormone causes direct tissue breakdown. Like cortisol
Ok! I get what you are saying. So has anyone used glp1 in an anabolic way? There is no application recreational or clinical for GLP one in any form of anabolic use. The main point was T3 and Clen work.

Ok! I get what you are saying. So has anyone used glp1 in an anabolic way? There is no application recreational or clinical for GLP one in any form of anabolic use. The main point was T3 and Clen work.
Wrong, increase in insulin sensitivity, decrease BG significantly, fantastic way to prime your body for a great bulk and to keep blasting HGH at high dosages.

You are just vomiting stuff without even having any knowledge.

Saying glp1 is catabolic, what a clown