For those of you PCT after TREN A how much time did it take?

SidneyPascal

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Sup everyone,

I know most of those who use tren do b&c, but if someone did PCT, i just wanna know how much time it took for your balls to come back to their regular size?

For context I ran 350mg tren A with 250mg test A for 10 weeks, i also did 250iu HCG eod all along.

Started PCT 1 week after last shot consisting of

Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

I may add another couple weeks if necessary.

make 3 weeks with hcg only, then start serms.
Is useful use serm until exogenous testosteron is yet on your blood.

Also one serm only it work.
Suppression is total with your dosage or with 500 test only....
I made many pct and used same identical time using 2 serms or clomid only.

Thanks bud but that's not what I'm asking, the protocol I'm using treated me pretty well in the past. However it's been a while since I ran tren and I don't remember how much it took to recover, so I'd like to hear people's experience.

Paternal desire hit me like a truck but I guess it did so with the worse possible timing lol, so I'm getting kinda anxious and clomid surely doesn't help with that.

Use a SERM? WHAT, why?

Sup everyone,

I know most of those who use tren do b&c, but if someone did PCT, i just wanna know how much time it took for your balls to come back to their regular size?

For context I ran 350mg tren A with 250mg test A for 10 weeks, i also did 250iu HCG eod all along.

Started PCT 1 week after last shot consisting of

Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

I may add another couple weeks if necessary.
4-5 weeks of similar PCT u have listed should recover you

Thanks bud but that's not what I'm asking, the protocol I'm using treated me pretty well in the past. However it's been a while since I ran tren and I don't remember how much it took to recover, so I'd like to hear people's experience.

Paternal desire hit me like a truck but I guess it did so with the worse possible timing lol, so I'm getting kinda anxious and clomid surely doesn't help with that.
i simply say that there is no differences if you use or don't use tren. You use tren ACE then it will be out from your bloodstream in 1 week maximum after your last pin.
Instead, 250 mg test will not be out from your blood stream in just one week, for this reason i suggest to make your protocol but starting clomid and nolva at least one week later: they don't work until your exogenous testosterone is yet in your body.

i simply say that there is no differences if you use or don't use tren. You use tren ACE then it will be out from your bloodstream in 1 week maximum after your last pin.
Instead, 250 mg test will not be out from your blood stream in just one week, for this reason i suggest to make your protocol but starting clomid and nolva at least one week later: they don't work until your exogenous testosterone is yet in your body.
Perfectly said!

TEST ACE gets out really quickly, I happen to have bloods to back my statement, last cycle I did 500mg and within 5 days it was completely out.

http://basskilleronline.com/steroids-half-life.shtml (Basskillers half-life list)
Basskiller always said 3 days... just saying. I do trust bass!

http://basskilleronline.com/steroids-half-life.shtml (Basskillers half-life list)
Basskiller always said 3 days... just saying. I do trust bass!

Dunno what to say mate, I ran 500mg last cycle, 1 day after pin i was at 3k+ and 5 days after that I was at zero.

Back