For those of you PCT after TREN A how much time did it take?

Sup everyone,

Though I give a little update, so the good news are that my balls came back to life, I would say they're 3 times the size they were before starting PCT. I also tested my man's juice and the swimmers are already coming back, although motility is still very low, that's a good thing considering I was azoospermic 3 weeks ago.

Now to the bad part, for the first time I'm experiencing some terrifying sides from PCT, I think it's the nolvadex, I don't really know how to describe it, however it seems that it is what most people refer to as brain fog. I feel like I'm disconnected from reality, like I'm living my life as a spectator, it's like I decide what to do, but my brain tricks me into thinking I'm not.

This shit is literally terrifying to me, anyone else got something similar?

I think I'm gonna skip nolva for a couple days and then I'll cut the dose in half.

Sup everyone,

Though I give a little update, so the good news are that my balls came back to life, I would say they're 3 times the size they were before starting PCT. I also tested my man's juice and the swimmers are already coming back, although motility is still very low, that's a good thing considering I was azoospermic 3 weeks ago.

Now to the bad part, for the first time I'm experiencing some terrifying sides from PCT, I think it's the nolvadex, I don't really know how to describe it, however it seems that it is what most people refer to as brain fog. I feel like I'm disconnected from reality, like I'm living my life as a spectator, it's like I decide what to do, but my brain tricks me into thinking I'm not.

I think I'm gonna skip nolva for a couple days and then I'll cut the dose in half.
this is what made me try pct with clomid only

Sup everyone,

Sounds like depersonalization. It's not weird, seeing what your body is going through atm. I'm questioning if it's the tamoxifen's fault though. If anything, I'd say most of the direct SERM sides should come from zuclomiphene, then tamoxifene and then enclomiphene. I'd cancel out one of the serm's and ride out the rest of the pct with only one. My choice would be tamox, or enclomiphene if you can get it on a short notice.

Sounds like depersonalization. It's not weird, seeing what your body is going through atm. I'm questioning if it's the tamoxifen's fault though. If anything, I'd say most of the direct SERM sides should come from zuclomiphene, then tamoxifene and then enclomiphene. I'd cancel out one of the serm's and ride out the rest of the pct with only one. My choice would be tamox, or enclomiphene if you can get it on a short notice.

Yup, googled about it a bit and found out about dpdr, also found many stories about people getting similar feelings from nolva.
I should point out that my dumb ass self, tried some weed on Saturday (I don't usually do rec drugs), so that could have triggered it too.

Unfortunately I only have regular clomid, nolva, ralox and totem on hand.

I'm feeling somewhat better than this morning, but I hope this situation resolves completely up quickly, as it's definitely don't like this feeling.

Back