FST-DHBS-MFC (Follistatin)

TrenGoblin

Hi,

its my first post im usually just reading, so idk if its the right forum to post this sry, please move this if i am wrong.

I know there are a lot of discussions about follistatin/myostatin inhibition without any results, but a few months ago i came across this on ergo-log from a thread at PM:

FST-DHBS-MFC ( there is also one called FST-DHBS-fc, i think they are similar?)

Its a follistatin molecule which caused and increase of 19% muscle size within ~a week.

I mean even if its 19% within a month it a huge amount of muscle those mice where adding in a short time period.

I did a bit of research and found the protein sequence of FST-DHBS-FC from here. I think they are really similar?

FST-DHBS-FC (542aa)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GNCWLRQAKNGRCQVLYKTELSKEECCSTG
RLSTSWTEEDVNDNTLFKWMIFNGGAPNCIPCKETCENVDCG
PGQSCVVDQTGSPRCVCAPDCSNITWKGPVCGLDGKTYRNECA
LLKARCKEQPELEVQYQGRCKKTCRDVFCPGSSTCVVDQTNNA
YCVTCNRICPEPASSEQYLCGNDGVTYSSACHLRKATCLLGRSI
GLAYEGKCIKAKSCEDIQCTGGKKCLWDFKVGRGRCSLCDELC
PDSKSDEPVCASDNATYASECAMKEAACSSGVLLEVKHSGSCN
SISEDTEEEEEDEDQDYSFPISSILEWVPRDCGCKPCICTVPEVS
SVFIFPPKPKDVLTITLTPKVTCVVVDISKDDPEVQFSWFVDDVE
VHTAQTQPREEQFNSTFRSVSELPIMHQDWLNGKEFKCRVNS
AAFPAPIEKTISKTKGRPKAPQVYTIPPPKEQMAKDKVSLTCMI
TDFFPEDITVEWQWNGQPAENYKNTQPIMDTDGSYFVYSKLN
VQKSNWEAGNTFTCSVLHEGLHNHHTEKSLSHSPGK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was researching but couldnt find a company which offered protein sequencing (i think that what its called) for an protein this long.

The only other method i found is something called recombinant-DNA synthesis. but its insanely expensive.

My question is:
Does anybody know how proteins of this length can be manufactured at a reasonable price? There has to be a way.
Most companies even legit ones are only offering aa sequencing for aa with a length up to maybe 100-200 aa.

You have to wonder what kinds of results you would get off something like that when compared to anabolics. Assuming the study was conducted on rodents? And if a human study likely untrained. Would be great to see some anecdotal logs of bodybuilders running something like that on the exact same amount of gear they’ve ran in past growth phases

me personally id use it primarily for muscle growth.
I can tell you from a good amount of experience using follistatin peptides like 315 and 344. They work, but its not something I would put any time or any real money into. We just arent there yet, maybe in 10-20 years this will be a realistic option to build muslce but right now its not really practical in my opinion. Honestly, yk-11 I feel is the best option for increasing follistatin. Ive used it at pretty high doses and its pretty incredible stuff. If I were you I wouldnt put any real money into this bro. I know the idea sounds amazing and I have really looked into this pathway with the peptides and shit and Its just not what it is on paper. Yet anyway.

Idk if you follow pro bodybuilding but reagan grimes had a real follistatin injection the one they attach to E.coli as a carrier so it can actually stay in your system. And he hasnt made much progress like youd expect from the stuff. So idk, I think someone like him already has very high follistatin and it might not have that big of an affect on a guy his size already. Just something Id thought id mention.

You have to wonder what kinds of results you would get off something like that when compared to anabolics. Assuming the study was conducted on rodents? And if a human study likely untrained. Would be great to see some anecdotal logs of bodybuilders running something like that on the exact same amount of gear they’ve ran in past growth phases
I agree it would be interesting to see. But I wonder about the heart? Would it cause that to grow and end up greatly shortening your life span. I know the belgian blue bulls die very early those are the cattles they removed the myostatin gene or whatever and they die much sooner than regular bulls.