"Generic" GH ASSAYS

I'm getting bloods in grey top from TP tomorrow. 5 months im running 5iu Ed. Lets see :)

Very good. I am getting IGF-1 bloods on the 24th for TheGreytop HGH. It would be: 7 days @ 2 iu ED, 7 days @ 3 iu ED, 7 days @ 4 iu ED, 7 days at 5 iu ED. My baseline IGF-1 is 138 -.- Hoping to ramp up to 10 iu ED and run that for a year. My 20 kits from TP just arrived today :D

Edit: White boxes are from TP

Y3u9apb.jpg

Very good. I am getting IGF-1 bloods on the 24th for TheGreytop HGH. It would be: 7 days @ 2 iu ED, 7 days @ 3 iu ED, 7 days @ 4 iu ED, 7 days at 5 iu ED. My baseline IGF-1 is 138 -.- Hoping to ramp up to 10 iu ED and run that for a year. My 20 kits from TP just arrived today :D

Edit: White boxes are from TP

Y3u9apb.jpg
caniget.jpg

I'm surprised nobody liked my pic of the 20 flattened boxes: "Generic" GH ASSAYS XD Probably because I wrote my other username on it instead of my MESO and M&S username.

Really curious to see my IGF-1 levels on this stuff. I've been taking a lot of accutane which I've read may hinder GH -> IGF-1: I was taking around 90 mg ED but running low so I lowered it to 50 mg ED but my acne started coming up and I'm back to 100 mg ED.

What the fuck are you talking about? PD ships all his in boxes and with labels.

504b68ff913512df3314f7fe4fa7be0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong. I buy from Europe and I never get boxes and labels. I need to ask separately for it if I want it :)

Edit: I'm sorry! I thought you meant TP! Lol yeah PD send stuff in boxes and wig labels. But I believe I bought from Tp

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody liked my pic of the 20 flattened boxes: "Generic" GH ASSAYS XD Probably because I wrote my other username on it instead of my MESO and M&S username.

Really curious to see my IGF-1 levels on this stuff. I've been taking a lot of accutane which I've read may hinder GH -> IGF-1: I was taking around 90 mg ED but running low so I lowered it to 50 mg ED but my acne started coming up and I'm back to 100 mg ED.

It was either the fuck yeah or the Homer Simpson drooling. Both apply. I wish my fridge was restocked to that level. Soon though. :)

Jim, can we get some info as to where this "Grey" was purchased and when?

@mands and @muscle96ss this seems to come as a surprise to me if these are the same Greys we are familiar with (TP & PD).... Thoughts?
I sent three samples a few months ago. One was the grey top, one was a blue top Kefei and one was a Pharmacom.

I'm looking for the distributor on the grey top. Everyone hold on. I was out of town and just got back so I have to go through my records. I didn't purchase the grey top. It was sent to me if I remember correctly.

I do know the blue top kefei(HGH power) was purchased anonymously by me along with the pharmacom blue top.

mands

It was either the fuck yeah or the Homer Simpson drooling. Both apply. I wish my fridge was restocked to that level. Soon though. :)

In the future I might switch to TP's black tops once I ramp all the way up (or as much as possible) and have consistent IGF-1 readings. Just to see the difference between the two. I've seen like half a dozen GH and IGF-1 readings on TheGreytop (that I posted above) and they've all scored well so I'm a bit hesitant on the blacks as I don't believe I've seen any blood work on those.

it's gotta be better than that testing scam going on over at PM. still laughing at how they said all simec testing was wrong
I don't believe any scams are going on over at PM.

SIMEC doesn't have a clue how to test GH is my thoughts. Or maybe only a slight clue. @muscle96ss can share some more light on it.

mands

I'm quite sure simec has no idea on how to test HGH. When they tested pharmacom HGH it came back overdosed as well. More then 16iU

I don't believe any scams are going on over at PM.

SIMEC doesn't have a clue how to test GH is my thoughts. Or maybe only a slight clue. @muscle96ss can share some more light on it.

mands

I sent three samples a few months ago. One was the grey top, one was a blue top Kefei and one was a Pharmacom.

I'm looking for the distributor on the grey top. Everyone hold on. I was out of town and just got back so I have to go through my records. I didn't purchase the grey top. It was sent to me if I remember correctly.

I do know the blue top kefei(HGH power) was purchased anonymously by me along with the pharmacom blue top.

mands
Thanks, Mands.

Sitting on a BUNCH of boxes of PD's Greys.... I've been running 10ius a day for 10 days from this shipment and can't comment on any sides as of yet, however I'm provably desensitized to it... Might be back to seros after this

Does anybody know the specific LabsMD test that'll test for this? I need to get bloods ran anyway, might as well test for this too.

This is so disappointing :( I was all happy, though I found a solid hook up for growth, at a reasonable price point. I know the jury is still out but maybe trying some real growth would be the better option. FWIW I have placed 2 orders with PD and all Grey's have said flip top on them, 9 kits in total.

Does anybody know the specific LabsMD test that'll test for this? I need to get bloods ran anyway, might as well test for this too.

I think they have a igf1 test? Just regurgitating what my brain recalled, may not be correct...