"Generic" GH ASSAYS

I would like to see farm grade and greytop tested next to each other.

Are you guys still sending in products for testing?

Subbed!!! And very curious WHERE this grey top was purchased from PD, TP or HK. Im hoping for all the guys sake here, their NOT from PD!!!
This thread is gonna get real interesting !!!

Somethings fishy here.... Whoever sent this in knows the origin and isn't telling for some reason. There's a lot of money on the line here for the supplier....somethings not right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somethings fishy here.... Whoever sent this in knows the origin and isn't telling for some reason.

Thats why i mentioned it. Though the question has already been asked a few times, no answer has been given.

Somethings fishy here.... Whoever sent this in knows the origin and isn't telling for some reason. There's a lot of money on the line here for supplier....somethings not right

Please give it a break, the thread is only a day old and comments such as these benefit no one!

I suppose if this type of testing isn't conducted, downloaded, interpreted, screened for errors, copied, legitimized and end then posted on Meso within 2 weeks of arrival at the involved lab, something is fishy also?

How much time are MANDS and I allowed, do tell?

Last edited:
I would like to see farm grade and greytop tested next to each other.

Are you guys still sending in products for testing?
If i wasnt so damn cheap and stingy, i would send him a vial out of one of my sero's kits. [emoji53]

Please give it a break, the thread is only a day old and such comments benefit no one!

Before this thread was created, all pertinent information should've been readily available for full disclosure...including the origin of the greytop. You jumped the gun Dr...now things look sketchy to some.

Before this thread was created, all pertinent information should've been readily available for full disclosure...including the origin of the greytop. You jumped the gun Dr...

That's Dr gunz...

Before this thread was created, all pertinent information should've been readily available for full disclosure...including the origin of the greytop. You jumped the gun Dr...now things look sketchy to some.

You want all that and for NOTHING, go FUCK YOURSELF CLOWN!

Go ahead and edit it one more time Dr..... I'm sure a man as educated as you can do better than that.

Go ahead and edit it one more time Dr..... I'm sure a man as educated as you can do better than that.

YOUR A FOOL, who hasn't the faintest idea of what "full disclosure" means, lol

RUTMAN, I'm not a very active member here so I don't want to cross any boundaries..but

Maybe talk to the GH Source for a possible blood work/kit reimbursement if the results are shit

I'd do both IGF-1 Serum and GH Serum just to comfirm the kit (inject 1 vial then test 3.5 hrs later)

I'd hate to see this thread go sideways again

With any "generic"..who can say which grey top is which or if you have the same that was posted here.....but you did mention 'no sides'......so it might be worth the Blood Work

Last edited:
RUTMAN, I'm not a very active member here so I don't want to cross any boundaries here...but

Maybe talk to the GH Source for a possible blood work/kit reimbursement if the results are shit

I'd do both IGF-1 Serum and GH Serum

Very true. But I've never heard of any of the big 3 sources that carry the greytops offer such a reimbursement. Maybe one of them will chime in and offer to do so.

@mands looking in to it. He said the sample was sent to him I believe he is trying to find the origin

Yea and Mands has mentioned words to that effect 2-3 times but Clowns like Rutman must interject it's a conspiracy bc ALL the evidence isn't posted on day one.

Really Rutman must we also have the Meso handles, addy and phone number of the "sources" before we post "our data".

I'll let you inform @mands how much "time" he has!

Yea and Mands has mentioned words to that effect 2-3 times but Clowns like Rutman must interject it's a conspiracy bc ALL the evidence isn't posted on day one.

Really Rutman must we also have the Meso handles, addy and phone number of the "sources" before we post "our data".

I'll let you inform @mands how much "time" he has!

I don't get into pissing matches....that's not my style.

I do appreciate the testing they has been done, and WILL be done by other members. But when a test result is posted stating that everybody's pinning BAC water, then yes, I feel like the source name should be named when the test results are revealed. Bottom line... It just seems like it's being withheld.

Whether you like my opinion or not. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Last edited: