"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Since two of three addys used to "hold" samples has recently received vials wo an ID number and will be DISCARDED, I want to make one thing perfectly clear.

You're receiving vials missing the number that was provided to them by mands? o_O

You got 200 and above liver values on just tren??? There must be something wrong in it. You had alcohol the day before? You had Tylenol or any painkillers medication?

Correct, just tren. No other things like alcohol or tylenol or painkillers but I do take accutane @ roughly 100 mg ED. I did it at 200 mg ED for a bit less than a week after these bloods: http://i.imgur.com/j8uAiHx.png but probably the reason they shot up so fast was halving my TUDCA dose from 1000 mg ED to 500 mg ED. Either way, I'm not worried at all. I've seen much, much worse results including a guy that had 500+ ALT which said "ALERT HIGH" next to it :) That was the end of my blast and now I'm on cruise mode.

I told him on the other thread about his liver values but also his Hematocrit is pretty high.

Thanks. Hematocrit isn't really that high though. Worst I've had was 52.5%. I really just posted the results for my experience with TheGreytop HGH. I wish the IGF-1 was higher but it could be due to the stress I've been putting on my liver.

You're receiving vials missing the number that was provided to them by mands? o_O

NO
The mailing site has received vials wo ANY identifying markings OR the markings are simply bogus.

Which means either:
The donor "forgot" to ID the vial as directed by MANDS.

OR

Someone is trying to "slip one thru" for whatever reason thru bypassing MANDS, bc he's the ONLY one where approval can be granted, exclusive of myself, and that is and will remain a rare occurance!

To that end folk need to understand, if MANDS instructions are not complied with, the sample will be TRASHED.

I mean there's no way an unidentifiable sample will be processed

You are not worried? That's not normal to get those liver values only on tren. I have done tren and anadrol together and my liver value didn't exceed 50

You are not worried? That's not normal to get those liver values only on tren. I have done tren and anadrol together and my liver value didn't exceed 50

He's on large amounts of accutane which is very harsh on your liver. More so than oral aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO
The mailing site has received vials wo ANY identifying markings OR the markings are simply bogus.

Which means either:
The donor "forgot" to ID the vial as directed by MANDS.

OR

Someone is trying to "slip one thru" for whatever reason thru bypassing MANDS, bc he's the ONLY one where approval can be granted, exclusive of myself, and that is and will remain a rare occurance!

To that end folk need to understand, if MANDS instructions are not complied with, the sample will be TRASHED.

I mean there's no way an unidentifiable sample will be processed

Yes, this was what I was asking.

I truly hope there are some guys just forgetting to label the vial. If mands sees numbers bring skipped in the testing it should indicate that this is the case and it's really a shame.

However, if there are vials being shipped that do not belong to a number this means that the receiving address is being passed around in PM with an effort to get their kit tested practically for free.

If the latter is the case, guys need to fucking knock it off. That address does NOT need passed around to anyone other than who mands gives it to, end of story.

He's on large amounts of accutane which is very harsh on your liver. More so than oral aas.

Did he forget to mention it or I missed it?

How large of a dose? I'm on 40mg ATM.. hope liver value are ok.
Blood work incoming

Blood work incoming

Post 962.
100mg/day and 200mg for almost a week

That address does NOT need passed around to anyone other than who mands gives it to, end of story.

Bc not all donor offers have been accepted, (for a number of reasons) it's unfortunate but I've reason to believe that's what has occurred!

To what extent IDK yet such "details" matter not, as those vials will find a comfortable location in a nearby trash can, lol!

Yes, this was what I was asking.

I truly hope there are some guys just forgetting to label the vial. If mands sees numbers bring skipped in the testing it should indicate that this is the case and it's really a shame.

However, if there are vials being shipped that do not belong to a number this means that the receiving address is being passed around in PM with an effort to get their kit tested practically for free.

If the latter is the case, guys need to fucking knock it off. That address does NOT need passed around to anyone other than who mands gives it to, end of story.
Very true and numbers will be skipped intentionally which has already been done on a few occasions.

Also, I do not believe anyone I've chosen to let send samples would give out this type of information.

I suspect it was overlooked by the sender and they forgot to add numbers and or letters.

mands

Blood work incoming

Accutane is very hard on your body. I know a girl that suffers several health issues from accutane, prob for life.

I don't have any grey tops on hand, grey tops as in "the greytops", but I don't remember them saying flip off on the tops. Is this not one of the greytops from one of the 3 majors?
Can I ask what the 3 majors are?

What does Accutane have to do with testing GH.

I mean let's try to stick to the subject matter rather than use, what appears to be, the popularity of THIS THREAD as a means of acquiring prompt replies to individual needs or questions.

OFF TOPIC

Have you found it effective?

On week 3. Yes but it's early to tell.
I have got a bad breakup during week 2 (I have read it's normal with accutane it gets worse before getting better).

I'm 200lbs and I'm
Already having almost zero greasy skin like before, my back has much less pimples popping and I believe it will work well. Just need sometime, I'll probably reduce to 20mg soon. There have been studies that if you use 20mg for longer time you get less side effect but same results.

Many dermo prescribing 20mg max 40mg in the last few years compared to the old prescription of 80-120.