"Generic" GH ASSAYS

OFF TOPIC

On week 3. Yes but it's early to tell.
I have got a bad breakup during week 2 (I have read it's normal with accutane it gets worse before getting better).

I'm 200lbs and I'm
Already having almost zero greasy skin like before, my back has much less pimples popping and I believe it will work well. Just need sometime, I'll probably reduce to 20mg soon. There have been studies that if you use 20mg for longer time you get less side effect but same results.

Many dermo prescribing 20mg max 40mg in the last few years compared to the old prescription of 80-120.
let's get back ON TOPIC

You are not worried? That's not normal to get those liver values only on tren. I have done tren and anadrol together and my liver value didn't exceed 50

Pfft no, body is resilient as hell:

FQAKAbm.png

Can I ask what the 3 majors are?

HK, PD, TP

He is fucking crazy. Period.

Yeah :) Although now I'm curious what my values would have been if I didn't half my TUDCA dose...

AST/ALT:

Week 5: 29, 40
Week 7: 38, 54
Week 9: 43, 56
Week 11: 43, 80 (11th week my tren was 150 mg ED)
Week 14: 103, 204 (12th week my tren was 200 mg ED for 5 or 6 days)

He's on large amounts of accutane which is very harsh on your liver. More so than oral aas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^^^^ This is why, if you want to tell if there is true damage look at your bilirubin values when those levels are elevated..

To that end folk need to understand, if MANDS instructions are not complied with, the sample will be TRASHED.

I mean there's no way an unidentifiable sample will be processed

So wait, since someone forgot to write the number on the vial, it's no good??? You cannot use the tracking number or the name associated with the vial to identify it? Unless these are being shipped absolutely anonymous there shouldn't be an issue.

If in case any of the addresses I
So wait, since someone forgot to write the number on the vial, it's no good??? You cannot use the tracking number or the name associated with the vial to identify it? Unless these are being shipped absolutely anonymous there shouldn't be an issue.
We will get to the bottom of this HM.

On another note... Please if there is any questions concerning shipping, samples, etc. do not discuss in the open forum. Please PM me if you have any questions.

mands

Pfft no, body is resilient as hell:

FQAKAbm.png

HK, PD, TP

Yeah :) Although now I'm curious what my values would have been if I didn't half my TUDCA dose...

AST/ALT:

Week 5: 29, 40
Week 7: 38, 54
Week 9: 43, 56
Week 11: 43, 80 (11th week my tren was 150 mg ED)
Week 14: 103, 204 (12th week my tren was 200 mg ED for 5 or 6 days)

Why is there always someone who believes they are soooo special.

This thread was started in the GH forum for a reason.

Post your "TUDCA" BS elsewhere!

Well whenever DickyLittle ceases
parroting bro BS with respect to TUDCA and HIS AAS cycle, I'll cite more GH data.

I just wanted to post my results after a month. Not my fault people came in with their opinions and advice.

Is TUDCA helping the liver actually BS though? When I looked it up I found this: Efficacy and safety of tauroursodeoxycholic acid in the treatment of liver cirrhosis: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. - PubMed - NCBI that says "Serum ALT, AST and ALP levels in TUDCA group and AST levels in UDCA group were significantly reduced as compared with baseline (P<0.05)." I try and do the most research possible on things but I am not in the medical field so I'm not able to fully interpret things like someone that is in the field (you). That's how I found out about "19-nors raising prolactin" being actual "bro-science" and prolactin only being raised as a result of poor control of estradiol, from your posts here.

I just wanted to post my results after a month. Not my fault people came in with their opinions and advice.

Is TUDCA helping the liver actually BS though? When I looked it up I found this: Efficacy and safety of tauroursodeoxycholic acid in the treatment of liver cirrhosis: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. - PubMed - NCBI that says "Serum ALT, AST and ALP levels in TUDCA group and AST levels in UDCA group were significantly reduced as compared with baseline (P<0.05)." I try and do the most research possible on things but I am not in the medical field so I'm not able to fully interpret things like someone that is in the field (you). That's how I found out about "19-nors raising prolactin" being actual "bro-science" and prolactin only being raised as a result of poor control of estradiol, from your posts here.

For fuck sake, please go post this in another thread.

I like how nobody got flak for replying to my post instead of taking it to a PM...
just drop it, this thread is about hgh testing. I appreciate you posting the bloodwork, but you should have done it in the lab testing section instead of hijacking this thread. so just sit back and wait for Dr J to post results, and there's no need to reply