"Generic" GH ASSAYS

I made this into an excel spreadsheet but it wouldn't allow me to attach so this is the best I can do for now. If anyone see's an error PLEASE let me know and I'll either edit or repost, I double checked myself but there were a lot of posts to shuffle through.

Source/Brand - Result - NOTES

Sample #1
TP's Grey Top - .25 IU - Sample was sold to Mands by a member on another forum.

Sample #2
Kefei's Blue Top - 4.69 IU - Purchased from HGHpower per Mands.

Sample #3
Pharmatropin - 3.68 IU - Purchased from Pharmacom.

Sample #13
TP's Black Top - 13.7 IU - Purchased and donated by a MESO member anonymously

Sample #14
XYTOJEN 20IU - 0 IU - Purchased and donated by a MESO member anonymously

Sample #15
Kaluta's Black Top - 10.6 IU

Sample #16
Direct's Pink Top - 5 IU

Sample #17
Anny's Blue Top - 9.7 IU - Purchased and donated by a MESO member anonymously

Sample #18
Mean Green's Green Top - 6.5 IU - Purchased and donated by a MESO member anonymously

Sample #19
Kefei's Blue Top - 9.8 IU - Purchased from HGHpower and donated by a Mands

Wow, first of all, I am really really surprised till now, there is really good GH and also right amount IU's in the vials! Great to hear for now...
Like I said months before here and elsewhere that it is possible to get generic GH which is the money absolutely worth it! Especially if you use more than 15 IU daily and also much much more Important if you compare it with the pharma prices...
Really it is the right time to test all the brands and hopefully all low amounts or anything else is not good enough for the money, that these individuals will have to react and sell good GH or NOTHING!
Again Great Thread! Thanks for that!

Am really looking forward to see thegreytops tested again and also I want to know 2 other brands, Godtropin and Eurotropin!

The second thing is, am looking forward to see what all people have to say who where so incredible rood if they see the results of these tests!

And thanks to Eman for the nice overview.
Please ceep it for all members actual.
Great Thread here...

Last edited:
I made this into an excel spreadsheet but it wouldn't allow me to attach so this is the best I can do for now. If anyone see's an error PLEASE let me know and I'll either edit or repost, I double checked myself but there were a lot of posts to shuffle through.

I was working on a editable google spreadsheet when you posted this. Here is the link:

The meso forum keeps auto parsing the link to media... here is the shortened google link to avoid it. http://goo.gl/Yp0Ppo (Generic HGH Assays)

Y'all can feel free to redesign/proof/edit/amend/update the sheet at your leisure.

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

Sample #13

Sample #14

Sample #15

Sample #16
Direct's Pink Top - 5 IU

Sample #17

Sample #18
Mean Green's Green Top - 6.5 IU - Purchased and donated by a MESO member anonymously

Sample #19
Thanks brother

great fucking thread and thank you mands and drjim for taking the time/effort and money to compile these test for the community. Glad to see there are some good ones out there but there are some not so good. But it is what it is

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

Sample #13

Sample #14

Sample #15

Sample #16
Direct's Pink Top - 5 IU

Sample #17

Sample #18

Sample #19

Can you link this summary to the original post for each sample. I ask bc it took me a good 10-15 min to locate Pharmacons sample in an effort to attach an Amino Acid chromatogram.

The latter was requested by "Frank" although he never specified what type of "chromo" he was looking for!

To be Frank haha, this thread has become chalked full of endless and unnecessary banter, much of it may fault.

To that end it MUST BE SIMPLIFIED to its more user friendly

Jim

Can you link this summary to the original post for each sample.

Yes! Good idea. I have everything saved.

To be Frank haha, this thread has become chalked full of endless and unnecessary banter, much of it may fault.

To that end it MUST BE SIMPLIFIED to its more user friendly

I skimmed through a lot of posts and although a lot of the posts were useless, some of mine included, there as a lot of good information as well. I'm going to make an effort to keep everything related to the topic as much as possible and I hope everyone else does the same.

With that said, I'll be keeping a running log of the results you and mands post up and continue posting it up as needed to keep the results in perspective. I considered posting these results in another thread but I think it's better to keep the threads discussion and results going here for now.

If such a summary can't be linked to a specific sample, to ensure the data already posted is readily retrievable and reviewable, something else we'll have to be done.

I mean in short course another 15 samples are to be posted.

I'll discuss our options with Millard

Thx
Jim

Yes! Good idea. I have everything saved.

I skimmed through a lot of posts and although a lot of the posts were useless, some of mine included, there as a lot of good information as well. I'm going to make an effort to keep everything related to the topic as much as possible and I hope everyone else does the same.

With that said, I'll be keeping a running log of the results you and mands post up and continue posting it up as needed to keep the results in perspective. I considered posting these results in another thread but I think it's better to keep the threads discussion and results going here for now.
Let me know if you need help. I am on limited time due to work, but maybe through a google cloud (with fake email accounts) we can work on it together.

The links should direct you back to Jim's original posts, I hope. That's about as good as I can make it I think. I do like the idea of a google drive account @heady muscle but @Cpriest88 already put one together. Thanks Cp, I know that took some work.

Sample #1
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #2
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #3
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #13
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #14
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #15
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #16
Direct's Pink Top - 5 IU
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #17
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #18
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Sample #19
Kefei's Blue Top - 9.8 IU - Purchased from HGHpower and donated by Mands
"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Last edited:
The links should direct you back to Jim's original posts, I hope. That's about as good as I can make it I think. I do like the idea of a google drive account @heady muscle but @Cpriest88 already put one together. Thanks Cp, I know that took some work.

Yep you got. I also inserted the links into the spreadsheet as Jim had asked for. I see you did the same! lol

The spreadsheet is public and editable by anyone... I guess that may not be the best practice. You guys can take the data and reuse with a protected sheet or we all can just work on public sheet and hope no one deliberately fucks with it. I saved a local copy just in case that happens.

Here is the link again : http://goo.gl/Yp0Ppo (Generic HGH Assays)

Sample #1

Sample #2

Sample #3

Sample #13

Sample #14

Sample #15

Sample #16
Direct's Pink Top - 5 IU

Sample #17

Sample #18

Sample #19

Something is in error here bc sample number FOURTEEN was STARCH. There was no "manufacture" as this placebo was submitted to challenge the LABS accuracy.

Last edited: