"Generic" GH ASSAYS

Yep you got. I also inserted the links into the spreadsheet as Jim had asked for. I see you did the same! lol

The spreadsheet is public and editable by anyone... I guess that may not be the best practice. You guys can take the data and reuse with a protected sheet or we all can just work on public sheet and hope no one deliberately fucks with it. I saved a local copy just in case that happens.

Here is the link again : http://goo.gl/Yp0Ppo (Generic HGH Assays)

NOT what I had in mind. I'll work with Mands and we will find another means with posting the original data in a sticky! This thread is all screwed up IMO!

NOT what I had in mind. I'll work with Mands and we will find another means with posting the original data in a sticky! This thread is all screwed up IMO!

A stickied thread would be ideal with a separate discussion thread..

i just threw that spreadsheet together while i was killing time at work... like i said... it can be transferred to a protected sheet... or just trashed ... it would be sort of nice to have a few designated people to be able to update it... in case you or mands are busy. This thread is a total circus tho.

A stickied thread would be ideal with a separate discussion thread..

i just threw that spreadsheet together while i was killing time at work... like i said... it can be transferred to a protected sheet... or just trashed ... it would be sort of nice to have a few designated people to be able to update it... in case you or mands are busy. This thread is a total circus tho.
Don't trash it. It's appreciated by many. Great work. This is a community, not a dictatorship here at MESO @Millard Baker

Something is in error here bc sample number FOURTEEN was STARCH. There was no "manufacture" as this placebo was submitted to challenge the LABS accuracy.

I'm going off of what mands posted as the source of that vial:

This sample was purchased anonymously by a MESO member.

This vial is a 20 iu XYTOJEN. Notice the amount of powder.

mands

I was under the impression it was a completely bunk vial containing baking powder?

Once again, thanks Dr J and mands , you guys are awesome

I think he lists 20IU as the advertised amount in vial, and is then showing 0IU as the actual lab result... I have the notes on my spreadsheet showing it was starch.

And thats the problem YOURE interpreting the data and placing it on another spread sheet. Whenever data is transferred errors are increased. But why is another spreadsheet being introduced, especially one that is "modifiable", when the samples already use the required worksheet?

I suspect as a means of simplifiing it's interpretation for others noobs in particular. That's called "spoon feeding" and once started it never seems to end.

The bottom line the data speaks for itself and all that is required is a more expeditious means or mechanism for others to LOCATE IT!

Incidentally although Pharm GH has been standardized with respect to IU this is NOT the case with generic GH, and for that reason MG rather than IU are the preferred means of quantification by this and other analytical labs. And it's also why the involved lab will no longer report generic GH results in International Units!

Last edited:
And thats the problem YOURE interpreting the data and placing it on another spread sheet. Whenever data is transferred errors are increased. But why is another spreadsheet being introduced when the samples already use the required worksheet?

I suspect as a means of simplifiing it's interpretation for others noobs in particular. That's called "spoon feeding" and once started it never seems to end.

The bottom line the data speaks for itself and all that is required is a mechanism for others to LOCATE IT!

I made the spreadsheet independent of Eman's summary. It was just coincidence we were working on something similar at the same time. The 20iu was taken from Mand's post where he listed Sample 14 as a 20iu vial. There IS NO ERROR. I was clarifying Eman's post for you because I encountered the same post by Mand's regarding Sample 14.

mands

The spreadsheet i made just provides a overview of all the samples and links directly to your posts for each sample. There is no data interpretation... it's just glorified data entry. I could give a fuck all tho.. if you have a better way to present your data in the sea of TUDCA posts and others just shitposting... by all means.

Last edited:
^^^^^^

Its a communoty thread do as you please.

The only thing extracted from your reports is the report date, actual IU and any notes left on the report (i.e. glycine contaminant). I simplified the sheet. The other data had to be mined from mand's posts that followed each sample.

^^^^^^

I made the spreadsheet independent of Eman's summary. It was just coincidence we were working on something similar at the same time. The 20iu was taken from Mand's post where he listed Sample 14 as a 20iu vial. There IS NO ERROR. I was clarifying Eman's post for you because I encountered the same post by Mand's regarding Sample 14.

Really tell me how to quantify starch in IUs !
And what Asian manufacturer made the starch?

The data is CORRECT as the vial only contained starch.

The only thing extracted from your reports is the report date, actual IU and any notes left on the report (i.e. glycine contaminant). I simplified the sheet. The other data had to be mined from mand's posts that followed each sample.

Im done but you can enjoy adding more of the same or what you think is the same info.

^^^^^^

Really tell me how to quantify starch in IUs !
And what Asian manufacturer made the starch?

The data is CORRECT as the vial only cottoned starch.

I think we are going in circles here... the 20iu is referring to the advertised/claimed amount of GH in the product. There was no quantification of starch anywhere in the lab report or on either of our summaries.... we listed the amount of GH for sample 14 per your report as Zero (O) International Units.

Last edited:
Fella for goodness sake that's the problem bc YOU were NOT involved in the testing itself THERE WAS NO PRODUCT and NO GH MANUFACTURER, bc as I've already mentioned, sample number #14 was a PLACEBO!

Your a classic example of why this thread has become trashed, a noob who thinks they know it all and the need to argue wo the pertinent facts!

I will NOT RETRUN !

Last edited:
THERE WAS NO PRODUCT and NO GH MANUFACTURER, bc as I've already mentioned, sample number #14 was a PLACEBO!

Jim, the posts below are where the confusion lies with me. If you're saying it was a placebo, okay. But that wasn't what was posted previously.

SAMPLE # 14

@mands will be along eventually to identify the samples and their "sources".

mands

I feel like I've entered the twilight zone. Mands also posted this with a picture:

It was starch. No gh was present and it's completely bunk... Fantastic packing too. Looked like a million bucks on the outside. Worth nothing on the inside.

mands

https://thinksteroids.com/community/attachments/screenshot-2016-09-19-13-01-26-png.49836/

What the hell is going on?

All I did was make a spreadsheet and entered a few bits of data from the reports and posts Jim and Mands made in this thread pertaining to the samples. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

This placebo business is absolutely ludicrous or as it stands now you have purposely tested a placebo and attributed the results to an actual product ...

I just went off what Mands posted for sample 14. holy fuck. @mands Could you please come clean this up?

Last edited:
What the fuck? Is This gonna be another fuckup of our lovely dr Jim? That as usual he is so fast at insulting everyone but can't take two mins in reading posts?

Anyway thanks for the great work for the spread sheet.

It's very nice!

@Eman
Thanks as well for the effort!

I feel like I've entered the twilight zone. Mands also posted this with a picture:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/attachments/screenshot-2016-09-19-13-01-26-png.49836/

What the hell is going on?

All I did was make a spreadsheet and entered a few bits of data from the reports and posts Jim and Mands made in this thread pertaining to the samples. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

This placebo business is absolutely ludicrous or as it stands now you have purposely tested a placebo and attributed the results to an actual product ...

I just went off what Mands posted for sample 14. holy fuck. @mands Could you please come clean this up?