MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Someone should do this with Opti and his new gso line. He didn’t give any details at all! He wouldn’t even answer if it was made domestically or in a factory

I tried asking for very small details (not even something that would risk their ospec like a picture )

I asked if it was made domestically, are the vials and stoppers pre sterilized? what is the ba and bb.

Simple questions like that. but I was told by other members to fuck off and either buy it or shut the fuck up. And Opti never answered any of the simple questions.

Why is Opti given the golden “pass” ? Does he own meso or something ? Is he Millard ? (Obviously just a joke)

I mean obviously he doesn’t own meso and isn’t Millard , but how can he get such a pass ?

I don’t even think Millard would get such a pass if he decided to be a vendor one day.

What gives ?
I'll be happy to. Only so much time in the day. These sources should be happy to field these questions.

Someone should do this with Opti and his new gso line. He didn’t give any details at all! He wouldn’t even answer if it was made domestically or in a factory

I tried asking for very small details (not even something that would risk their ospec like a picture )

I asked if it was made domestically, are the vials and stoppers pre sterilized? what is the ba and bb.

Simple questions like that. but I was told by other members to fuck off and either buy it or shut the fuck up. And Opti never answered any of the simple questions.

Why is Opti given the golden “pass” ? Does he own meso or something ? Is he Millard ? (Obviously just a joke)

I mean obviously he doesn’t own meso and isn’t Millard , but how can he get such a pass ?

I don’t even think Millard would get such a pass if he decided to be a vendor one day.

What gives ?
Take all that to the Opti thread. Your long post has nothing to do with this vendor or this thread.

Thanks. So you actually never took a minute and said "thanks skank, I messed up."

It's so simple. But you didn't own it with a simple mention to skank.

Understood. I appreciate you saving me reading last 170 pages. A pattern of saving face is mighty dicey in the drug dealing business.
your right skanks advice should have been appreciated and owe him an thanks for that knowledge he provided. so skank if your still here, thank you.. better late than never..

the genericasia 10tabs blistered was still given as freebies, after that discussion with him. a lot of photos shared of their freebies of the orals as well.

your right skanks advice should have been appreciated and owe him an thanks for that knowledge he provided. so skank if your still here, thank you.. better late than never..

the genericasia 10tabs blistered was still given as freebies, after that discussion with him. a lot of photos shared of their freebies of the orals as well.
Now we are talking, this is progress.

There you go @SkankHunt.

Thank you for your efforts here skank.

Now we are talking, this is progress.
yup but i still dont understand the issue with you lol :-) you have named 3 things, i answered them and showed you all the proofs, and yet you haven’t thanked me either? Where is that progress? Will the thank you come when I give you the sterilization process and the equipment pic?

Take all that to the Opti thread. Your long post has nothing to do with this vendor or this thread.

Sorry. I didn’t know that comments couldn’t be made in threads that didn’t relate to that vendor or thread.

It happens so much on meso on a daily where people talk about things in source threads that aren’t related to that source or thread thought it was okay to do, because I saw your comment

“I'm not opposed to any source being grilled and pressured for information.. I do think pressuring for the information on the facility and sterility is good as well”

And it reminded me of the how Opti gets a huge pass

i do appreciate your constructive feedbacks and the thing is here I am not exactly understanding what your complains is here.

1. your saying that i don’t test my products and claims that I sell my products before testing - which is opposite, check the previous pages. newest batch of products was not for sale despite being instock but waited for labs, examples: EQ TEST E TEST C HGH, HCG,

2. your making claims about something is odd and why my HGH results is delayed, which I also replied you at. this community in here prefer to have the dimer tested in the HGH, the first one that was sent was not tested for dimer, so it needed to be resent. Shipping and testing takes time, so calculate that in mind too. (I can attach the first results of HGH if you want to see that, but as said no dimer test in it) simply because miscommunications.

3. your making claims about that it’s weird and odd again about me changing the method of identifying the products from colored caps to stickers on vials? ( stickers on vials works much easier, less emails, less confusion = save time and work effectively.

4. then you ask for pictures of the facility or an description of how my sterilization works etc which is fair as well and for that I will give you an result as well.

so if an source do good in here and keep it drama free, offering professional service, high quality products, fast shipping and cheap prices - then it’s becoming an issue because your missing drama or that “ people is getting soft in here “ is that how we have to understand it?
any progress or thank you for the first 3 , or will it come when the 4th(sterilization process and pics is provided )

just curious , because the first 3 stuff you named is completely wrong .

Sorry. I didn’t know that comments couldn’t be made in threads that didn’t relate to that vendor or thread.

It happens so much on meso on a daily where people talk about things in source threads that aren’t related to that source or thread thought it was okay to do, because I saw your comment

“I'm not opposed to any source being grilled and pressured for information.. I do think pressuring for the information on the facility and sterility is good as well”

And it reminded me of the how Opti gets a huge pass
thanks for sharing your experience here anyways.. let’s see if they’re gonna make the same noise on other pages now.. getting too curious now lol

yup but i still dont understand the issue with you lol :-) you have named 3 things, i answered them and showed you all the proofs, and yet you haven’t thanked me either? Where is that progress? Will the thank you come when I give you the sterilization process and the equipment pic?
If he doesn't, I will!

Okay that’s fair. Appreciate your response and willingness towards sharing information. Do not mean to be hostile. Patiently awaiting those details.
Looks like someone hasn’t done their research. I did thank you.

Looks like someone hasn’t done their research. I did thank you.
as I showed you the proof of those 3 mentions you had and I proofed you wrong about it.. the claims you made was not correct at all and it is really not nice to being accused of something that is not correct.

anyways, I keep you updated with the process of the sterilization and some pics of the equipments.

have an lovely day everyone and blessed week

Look into Stan as well. There are a lot of issues and holes on this board.
Stanford states he makes it himself , and that it’s not from a factory. He at least lists his procedures and states bb and ba percentages, and gives basic details about how it’s made and what his homebrew process is. You know the basic things we should be told.

But with opti it was legit no details at all. Nothing. Zip. And he ignored all the questions.

According to uncle buns this is basically illegal what we are doing right now , we can’t talk about anything relevant in a thread if it is not about the source in the thread.

I guess that’s a new rule that was just implemented a few minutes ago ?

So I guess have a good day mate and I hope you like my ted talk.

as I showed you the proof of those 3 mentions you had and I proofed you wrong about it.. the claims you made was not correct at all and it is really not nice to being accused of something that is not correct.

anyways, I keep you updated with the process of the sterilization and some pics of the equipments.

have an lovely day everyone and blessed week
Thank you for your patience and willingness to engage in the inquiry. Be blessed as well.

Stanford states he makes it himself , and that it’s not from a factory. He at least lists his procedures and states bb and ba percentages, and gives basic details about how it’s made and what his homebrew process is. You know the basic things we should be told.

But with opti it was legit no details at all. Nothing. Zip. And he ignored all the questions.

According to uncle buns this is basically illegal what we are doing right now , we can’t talk about anything relevant in a thread if it is not about the source in the thread.

I guess that’s a new rule that was just implemented a few minutes ago ?

So I guess have a good day mate and I hope you like my ted talk.
tbh mate i think that rule of source crossing have been something on here for some time..

Back