MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

tbh mate i think that rule of source crossing have been something on here for some time..
I believe that only apply if I was to come into your thread and say something like “xyz source has this product even though generic Asia doesn’t” or “shop with xyz source instead of generic Asia”

didn’t think that applied to me saying oh yeah the thing that is going on in generic Asia thread reminded of what happened with xyz source or thread”

But maybe it applies to both ? Who knows ?

Sorry for cross posting on your thread sir. Have a good day

According to uncle buns this is basically illegal what we are doing right now , we can’t talk about anything relevant in a thread if it is not about the source in the thread.

I guess that’s a new rule that was just implemented a few minutes ago ?
i havent seen anything indicating this. does it upset sources? yes, but this isnt a forum where we give a fuck about the source's feeling.

@Millard can you clarify this?

i havent seen anything indicating this. does it upset sources? yes, but this isnt a forum where we give a fuck about the source's feeling.

@Millard can you clarify this?
According to uncle buns this is basically illegal what we are doing right now , we can’t talk about anything relevant in a thread if it is not about the source in the thread.

Sorry. I didn’t know that comments couldn’t be made in threads that didn’t relate to that vendor or thread.

tbh mate i think that rule of source crossing have been something on here for some time..

I remember this was a thing, I think, with Liska QSC BG and maybe a few others posting in other source threads.

I don't see why banning the mention of other sources in one source's thread would be beneficial to the community. Or even other sources posting in another source's thread.

Was a rationale every provided?

I remember this was a thing, I think, with Liska QSC BG and maybe a few others posting in other source threads.

I don't see why banning the mention of other sources in one source's thread would be beneficial to the community. Or even other sources posting in another source's thread.

I believe uncle buns was just trying to act bossy and feel good about himself. Maybe we was in his feels this afternoon?

I didn’t go into GA thread and tell people to use a different source, or that abc source has better prices and shipping or things like that.

I commented to one of uncle buns comments where he said he agrees all sources should be interrogated no matter who they are - something like that.

So I replied to his comment and said oh yeah someone should tell Opti boy to start talking about his sterile processes too just like you guys are making Ga talk about his

i believe there was a thing about sources staying in their own thread, but it wasnt a hard rule. look at stanford and goodlyfe posting in each others thread when goodlyfe was still on here

Stanford states he makes it himself , and that it’s not from a factory. He at least lists his procedures and states bb and ba percentages, and gives basic details about how it’s made and what his homebrew process is. You know the basic things we should be told.

But with opti it was legit no details at all. Nothing. Zip. And he ignored all the questions.

I guess that’s a new rule that was just implemented a few minutes ago ?

So I guess have a good day mate and I hope you like my ted talk.
Lol. Do you think I'm some kind of authority here? I'm just a member. Do whatever the hell you want. You don't have to listen to me or anybody really. I was just making the suggestion that if you want to complain about a source or bring up problems with them the best place is in that sources is thread, not a different sources thread. Or, you can make your own thread for these issues.

Do as you please. I'm sure if you start complaining about other sources in a different sources thread, plenty of people will tell you the same thing. It just muddies up the thread needlessly. If you have issues with GA then obviously post it in his thread.

The rules for the forum are easily found. I don't make the rules. I'm not an administrator. I have no authority here.

I believe uncle buns was just trying to act bossy and feel good about himself. Maybe we was in his feels this afternoon?

I didn’t go into GA thread and tell people to use a different source, or that abc source has better prices and shipping or things like that.

I commented to one of uncle buns comments where he said he agrees all sources should be interrogated no matter who they are - something like that.

So I replied to his comment and said oh yeah someone should tell Opti boy to start talking about his sterile processes too just like you guys are making Ga talk about his
Man, I really try to give you another chance but you continuously prove that you're an idiot.

Lol. Do you think I'm some kind of authority here?
You certainly try to act like you’re an authority on meso with the way you talk and comment on things. Maybe you wish you had authority and that’s why you act like the way you do ?

But I appreciate you clarifying you have no authority on meso

Thank you uncle., Tell auntie I said hello

Cheers.

Damn guys, there's so much work to do. Let's try to find common ground and support the mission. We can start by how we talk to one another. There would be a whole lot less of the sh*t talking if this were in person. Maybe pretend we are in a large men's/women's group in a big circle?

Last edited:
That's the biggest problem in this World, "NO COMMUNICATION " ! No one speaks like they would like to be spoken too,,,, Plus everyone is hopped up on gear and emotions run high,,,,

You certainly try to act like you’re an authority on meso with the way you talk and comment on things. Maybe you wish you had authority and that’s why you act like the way you do ?

I think you and Uncle B should have another introduction here. I don't get that vibe from him at all. You two could be friends. No homo.

Sponsors

Back