MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

guys take an chill pill and stop attacking each other, keep that drama out of here man. be kind to each other no reason to curse at each other everyone has their own opinion and anyone who feels to comment can do that, but no reason to be so damn hard to each other man!! :-)

it’s Friday go fuck your wifes and make some kids or go to the local pub and fuck some titties
I would make some kids but my wife is 11 weeks pregnant…so already got a bun in the oven!

However, GA, I really think you should address ReadAlot’s post. It will help your business if you do so appropriately. You have the opportunity to be one of the premier sources; please take into consideration what members are asking for.

Your last post is not helping yourself. I mean this kindly. Do the testing, and prove that lab IS YOURS

I understand it can’t be done in the minute it is asked, but acknowledge that you are working on it and provide a reasonable timeline for completion. That will make a big difference to folks in here.

I would make some kids but my wife is 11 weeks pregnant…so already got a bun in the oven!

However, GA, I really think you should address ReadAlot’s post. It will help your business if you do so appropriately. You have the opportunity to be one of the premier sources; please take into consideration what members are asking for.

Your last post is not helping yourself. I mean this kindly. Do the testing, and prove that lab IS YOURS
readalot will be having an detailed info don’t worry will be shared in here.. not in the second he asks give me time

yes i did i wonder what your other requirements will be after these are replied as well… just like the pics and the other 3 subjects I proofed you guys wrong.
nah, I've been asking this for a while. You just didn't like the questions.

no reason to demand more and more requirements when I literally have proofed all what drago said, right?
Yes, there is absolutely every reason to ask for more. You've had months to address this. Better get started on your plan. The pressure will continue to ramp.

Nothing special about your thread. This is coming soon to all vendor threads. The smart ones will course correct.

nah, I've been asking this for a while. You just didn't like the questions.

Yes, there is absolutely every reason to ask for more. You've had months to address this. Better get started on your plan. The pressure will continue to ramp.

Nothing special about your thread. This is coming soon to all vendor threads. The smart ones will course correct.
what did you exactly ask me about since January?

Good idea. Picture of production facility is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

GA can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

1.HPLC purity

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities

3.Metals

4. Sterility

5. Endotoxins

6. GCMS residual solvents

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @GenericAsia ?

@bjjgear: here you go. Unofficial DRAFT Meso template for your review and consideration.
as said you get your reply about this don’t worry

as said you get your reply about this don’t worry
Wow…how amazingly civil that was. However, now you are on the hook to provide an adequate response. I promise you that you will feel the heat if you ignore this. It’s not a threat, it’s just the reality. Your return on investment will be incredible if you can provide the necessary details within a reasonable time frame before people start gang banging your again. Once the mob gets angry with their pitchforks…good luck.

Wow…how amazingly civil that was. However, now you are on the hook to provide an adequate response. I promise you that you will feel the heat if you ignore this. It’s not a threat, it’s just the reality. Your return on investment will be incredible if you can provide the necessary details within a reasonable time frame before people start gang banging your again. Once the mob gets angry with their pitchforks…good luck.
nice long weekend for the homework.

Good summary Tren.

what did you exactly ask me about since January?

Here, happy to spoon feed since you won't click the search history I provided. I always go the extra mile for vendors willing to consider this dialogue.

And thanks again for acknowledging the questions and stating you would get back with your reply in a reasonable time period. Much appreciated GA.
Same goes from me. As much as we should press this source and not easily give in, we should try and keep it respectful and remember that everyone deserves time to respond properly and gather all the information for us. We have valid concerns and they are being listened to and supported by others on here.

Generic Asia would be beyond foolish to not realize that this could be monumental for them as a vendor. Imagine a vendor with all of this state of the art equipment, which they claim, all of this extreme vetting and factually supported data… AT THEIR PRICE POINT… they will have insane amount of business. Hopefully not to the point where it draws negative attention, but that is a whole another topic.

Thank you everyone for putting in the effort and time into this thread and showing why MESO is one of the better boards out there. It is good to see it turn back to the Old MESO, 2015-16 era (I know my profile is new but I’ve been reading on here since then).

Happy FUCKING FRIDAY EVERYONE.

@readalot

If you pop your UGL cherry one day and buy from a. Lab that has satisfied your needs based on the sterility factors you mention.

Pretend you decide to go with GA because you liked the lab pics he just showed (just an example)

would you still re filter it yourself with .22 filter at home or would you use it as it

Do you think trying to refilter it at home would do more harm than good if you have no experience as a filterer

@readalot

If you pop your UGL cherry one day and buy from a. Lab that has satisfied your needs based on the sterility factors you mention.

Pretend you decide to go with GA because you liked the lab pics he just showed (just an example)

would you still re filter it yourself with .22 filter at home or would you use it as it

Do you think trying to refilter it at home would do more harm than good if you have no experience as a filterer
I know this wasn’t addressed to me. Here are my two worthless cents:

-Re-filtering with a .22 micron filter: This step is typically done to remove any potential contaminants or particulates, as the .22 micron filter is fine enough to catch most bacteria. If sterility is a top concern, you might choose to re-filter as an extra precaution, especially if you’re using substances that could introduce serious health risks (like injectable compounds).

-Risk of re-filtering at home without experience: Re-filtering incorrectly can introduce new contaminants, damage the integrity of the product, or lead to improper aseptic techniques, all of which could increase the risk of infection or contamination. If you don’t have experience with sterile filtering, there’s a chance you might do more harm than good by introducing external contaminants or not maintaining a proper sterile environment during the process.

-Trusting the product as it is: If you genuinely trust the lab based on the sterility factors, user reviews, and reputation, and the product appears clean with no visible particulates or unusual odor, you might be fine using it as is. Established labs often adhere to protocols to ensure their products are sterile, so further re-filtering might not be necessary IF you trust their process.

Conclusion: If you have no experience with filtering, it could be riskier to attempt it on your own. In that case, it might be safer to trust the lab’s sterility unless you have specific reasons to doubt it. However, if sterility is a critical concern for you and you can learn how to properly filter in a sterile environment, re-filtering could provide added peace of mind.

I know this wasn’t addressed to me. Here are my two worthless cents:

-Re-filtering with a .22 micron filter: This step is typically done to remove any potential contaminants or particulates, as the .22 micron filter is fine enough to catch most bacteria. If sterility is a top concern, you might choose to re-filter as an extra precaution, especially if you’re using substances that could introduce serious health risks (like injectable compounds).

-Risk of re-filtering at home without experience: Re-filtering incorrectly can introduce new contaminants, damage the integrity of the product, or lead to improper aseptic techniques, all of which could increase the risk of infection or contamination. If you don’t have experience with sterile filtering, there’s a chance you might do more harm than good by introducing external contaminants or not maintaining a proper sterile environment during the process.

-Trusting the product as it is: If you genuinely trust the lab based on the sterility factors, user reviews, and reputation, and the product appears clean with no visible particulates or unusual odor, you might be fine using it as is. Established labs often adhere to protocols to ensure their products are sterile, so further re-filtering might not be necessary IF you trust their process.

Conclusion: If you have no experience with filtering, it could be riskier to attempt it on your own. In that case, it might be safer to trust the lab’s sterility unless you have specific reasons to doubt it. However, if sterility is a critical concern for you and you can learn how to properly filter in a sterile environment, re-filtering could provide added peace of mind.

Thanks mate. This is some good advice I was looking for.

I'd select a lab based on them showing me they know what they are doing (see the testing I asked for) and testing every batch. I'd then confirm those results for that batch with a 3rd party (especially sterility). Pics of a production facility do nothing for me personally. I want to know the vendor has a well thought out quality program.

If a vendor is selling a finished product then it should be a finished product. If you know what the hell you are doing then great. Filter. But you might as well just brew what you want then since almost all the work is in the filtering and much cheaper per mg of AAS to make yourself.

If you don't know what you are doing then please don't filter. My goal is for vendors to make a "quality" product with measurable quality. Raw or finished, doesn't matter. Quit using words you don't/can't back up.

Good comments @ivandragovich.

Back