MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I suspect when GA comes back it will be something like this:

“Come on guys, we have big surprise! Pictures not fake, you attack for no reason. It will be all good, test results coming, trust! Oh wait, exciting announcement! 50% off sale is live now! If you buy 10, we post Anadrol testing. But you must send in for test, okay? We pay for test and shipping! Come on guys!”

I’m so giddy I can’t wait, tehe.
PLEASE @GenericAsia give us the 50% discount!!!

I suspect when GA comes back it will be something like this:

“Come on guys, we have big surprise! Pictures not fake, you attack for no reason. It will be all good, test results coming, trust! Oh wait, exciting announcement! 50% off sale is live now! If you buy 10, we post Anadrol testing. But you must send in for test, okay? We pay for test and shipping! Come on guys!”

I’m so giddy I can’t wait, tehe.

He better come with his HW assignment and the response that will save him.

Honestly after reading his comments he seems realitivly honest about what’s going on just pressed about the pictures shown being posted, there’s probably something bigger going on like he needs permission or something bigger maybe a boss or two maybe ten maybe something outta his control on that part

@readalot It Is night in my country and maybe i have High e2 but i decided to write a letter to send to my ex hoping She accepts me again after i left her, i think only a discount from GA can save me
Make sure you give her this:

Canto 3​

"THROUGH me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.
Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
"All hope abandon ye who enter here."

Make sure you give her this:

Canto 3​

"THROUGH me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.
Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
"All hope abandon ye who enter here."

Bro to avoid any error i just injected 3cc of test c and 1cc of tren e and now i can keep thinking about how much i miss her, what should i do? If She ghosts me i go crazy, the next days are the days, for my ex and for the new discount of GA

It appears GA has left the building. We need an explanation. I know a lot of joking is being had but the implications of his actions are serious. It's seems we are being played with and I don't fucking like that. Just be truthful, and for fucks sake acknowledge the damn anadrol test.

Back