MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Your efforts are appreciated nonetheless. May be misunderstood and viewed as arrogant at times, I for one get what is being spearheaded here. None of this is an attack or some elaborate sabotage on the lab, just a genuine risk management and prevention.
Thank you. I am lighting them up all the same as I have time and energy.

If GA delivers on the sterility testing it’s game over and they can recover from all the bullshit. I wonder if anyone here is willing to do sterility testing themselves from the product they have on hand from this source. Batch numbers would also be nice. Not much we are asking for honestly.

GA wouldn’t even have to eat that much cost and I would personally be willing to drop 20 per vial of test if all the above were present. I’m tired of the whole argument that nobody got sick or dead, YET, key word is yet here. Over time injection of harmful particles can lead to complications, may not be a year, may not be two years, but it is a possibility at any time.
I have test C mast E and tren E if @GenericAsia is interested in sending stuff to test for sterility

@GenericAsia Are you still waiting for labtest for trest e? Or did you not send it in for testing?

Has anyone used it yet maybe?
I used this back in the day before it went illegal. It was from pure oils. Injectable hormones and prohormones with a credit card. It was gain city with deoxy test. Crazy strength and not bad sides for me

Has anyone tried this Primo 200 and has used Stan's as well? I really like Stan's because it's zero pip and smooth. My wallet wants to try this primo out. Anyone with experience with both?

Has anyone tried this Primo 200 and has used Stan's as well? I really like Stan's because it's zero pip and smooth. My wallet wants to try this primo out. Anyone with experience with both?
Imma be honest with you - GA primo 200 gave me the WORST fucking PIP ever and i'm not even joking! I am really not a little bitch when it comes to PIP but that primo 200? That shit is straight outta hell.
No problems with their other oils, like Test C or Tren E but i ain't touchin their primo 200 ever again, lol.

Sounds
Imma be honest with you - GA primo 200 gave me the WORST fucking PIP ever and i'm not even joking! I am really not a little bitch when it comes to PIP but that primo 200? That shit is straight outta hell.
No problems with their other oils, like Test C or Tren E but i ain't touchin their primo 200 ever again, lol.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll just stick with Stan for my oils. No need for pip these days from primo 200. At least not for me.

To clear things up - this shit is working and it is working REALLY good but i can't take the pain anymore.
Two vials down, and man, am I glad they're finally done.

To clear things up - this shit is working and it is working REALLY good but i can't take the pain anymore.
Two vials down, and man, am I glad they're finally done.
Yeah seems most 200 mg hurts. I’ll stick with what I know doesn’t. Why be sore if you don’t have to.

Back