MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

about having the products sterility tested and heavy metal tested etc, i accept that and can do that. but yet i have to see the same attacks that been happening for GA is not being done on the other vendors, why is that? oh maybe 2 out of 10 - but im not gonna mention any names, you guys can clearly see what is going on.

about the testing , i will have it proceeded and keeping you guys updated.
Thank you GA. I hope everything continues well your way. I, for one, appreciate your efforts.

about having the products sterility tested and heavy metal tested etc, i accept that and can do that. but yet i have to see the same attacks that been happening for GA is not being done on the other vendors, why is that? oh maybe 2 out of 10 - but im not gonna mention any names, you guys can clearly see what is going on.

Thank you. If you don't want to go into a description of the testing that's fine. I know many here don't accept internal testing but I for one would welcome you sharing and describing your internal testing. I think rejecting a vendor's internal testing is a mistake. Especially in your case where you claim legitimate pharma manufacturing capability with GMP lab standards. You showed pics so get credit for your internal work.

Regarding what's going on here I don't know what you mean. I am one person and I devote what time I can when I can to raising awareness on these issues. I tagged you the other day at least in 10 different threads showing there is no partiality in this campaign.

Batch numbers...you must make the decisions that you can live with.

Take care and look forward to hearing more.

as tylu said, our tablets is scored and easy to be split. coated colors as well so you can identify your products as well
I had no idea. I think this is worthwhile to advertise. I am not aware of any other Chinese sources that do this. Though I have not seen QSCs, to be fair.

RIP Kingdom of Var. idk whatever happen to that guy; he kinda exit scammed / got fucked who knows.

Disregard that clown. He’s literally spamming every thread on here.

I had no idea. I think this is worthwhile to advertise. I am not aware of any other Chinese sources that do this. Though I have not seen QSCs, to be fair.

RIP Kingdom of Var. idk whatever happen to that guy; he kinda exit scammed / got fucked who knows.
it is already mentioned multiple time that all our tablets have different colors and all are scored so its easier to break

it is already mentioned multiple time that all our tablets have different colors and all are scored so its easier to break
Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the 216 pages of this thread.

I would suggest you advertise that on your pricelist. Just a recommendation.

You do you; but I was unaware and I consider myself pretty well informed on the sources I follow here.

EDIT: I legitimately didn't order a fuckton of orals from you because I don't like 50mg tabs. And I was like shit; I can't break those in half easily. So I opted for 25mg ones from a different source.

Had I known, I would have ordered from you. I got no problem breaking something in half if it's scored.

I'm not talking about a small order, either. I would have loved to order and support you instead.

Just my 2 cents; and you can certainly tell me to go eat dog shit.

Last edited:

You do you; but I was unaware and I consider myself pretty well informed on the sources I follow here.

EDIT: I legitimately didn't order a fuckton of orals from you because I don't like 50mg tabs. And I was like shit; I can't break those in half easily. So I opted for 25mg ones from a different source.

Had I known, I would have ordered from you. I got no problem breaking something in half if it's scored.

I'm not talking about a small order, either. I would have loved to order and support you instead.

thank you for the suggest we will maybe do that as well in the future, otherwise you could easily asked in here and i am sure the guys would have helped you out of it, but yeah shit happens :) anyways, your still welcome to make orders.

thank you for the suggest we will maybe do that as well in the future, otherwise you could easily asked in here and i am sure the guys would have helped you out of it, but yeah shit happens :) anyways, your still welcome to make orders.
You're right, i totally could have ...and I probably will....even though I don't need more....gotta love FOMO.

From a general business standpoint, I think most of the business sources get is from lurkers who never bother to post, so unless they really keep up with the thread, they wouldn't know.

I am finished trying to tell you what / how to run your business, and I hope you can appreciate my genuinely good intentions; that's all it was meant to be!

Why buy from GENERIC ASIA?

- No hidden fees
- No insurances fee for reship orders
- Best Customer service it’s a big priority
- Best Communication with customers
- High quality products, cheap prices
- Lab results available for all our product
- Coated colors for all tablets and scored, easier to break.
- You pay for the products price and no other hidden fees
- shipping cost 35$ up to 2kg - can’t get cheaper
- All emails replied within 3-5 hours, payment collection within the day,
- Your one stop shop to go.
- Fast delivery and guaranteed delivery.
- 2-7 USA DOMESTIC DELIVERY
- 5-18 days INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY

Who the hell doesn’t know about a pill cutter?! It doesn’t need to be scored to cut it with a pill cutter. Everyone knows this. As long as it’s a tab, it can be cut. Just to say you’re not gonna order because it’s not a smaller dose is stupid. That’s like saying you can’t use a vial of test because you’d want to take a whole cc instead of taking a half of cc.

Who the hell doesn’t know about a pill cutter?! It doesn’t need to be scored to cut it with a pill cutter. Everyone knows this. As long as it’s a tab, it can be cut. Just to say you’re not gonna order because it’s not a smaller dose is stupid. That’s like saying you can’t use a vial of test because you’d want to take a whole cc instead of taking a half of cc.
Your statement is completely retarded..some pills are almost impossible to cut with a pill cutter because they have round shape with no lines or are not made to be cutted.

Instead some tablets are made in a way where you can even split it with your fingers and I usually love when randomly I order a bottle and find out that they are one of those kind. So advertising it is not a bad idea AT ALL.

Your statement is completely retarded..some pills are almost impossible to cut with a pill cutter because they have round shape with no lines or are not made to be cutted.

Instead some tablets are made in a way where you can even split it with your fingers and I usually love when randomly I order a bottle and find out that they are one of those kind. So advertising it is not a bad idea AT ALL.
Can't help stupid. Ignorant? Sometimes. Stupid? No.

Back