MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

i ordered international because GA doesn't offer kits domestic, thats why im pissed , i checked with Marcus of october 10 about where my package was and "all of a sudden" theres tracking from la? like they hastingly sent off my 3 vials,, who orders 3 vials of bpc? Im sure it will be made right , but the fact is i ordered for a reason , now i have to wait lonnnger,, i already waited 18 days
hi mate, i am really sorry that you only received 3 vials if your origin order was 30 vials lol.. please email me and i will have an check on the record and i will resolve this matter.

Sounds like a def message relay issue from whoever gets the order and to the staff who pack it up and ship it … obviously by the amount of funds sent it shouldn’t be , but there is a missing link between order email and the one sent to his warehouse staff… GA, maybe hold a zoom meeting and go over 1 kit means 10 vials ;).

Marcus I have got the same problem even worse!

Ordered:
4x bpc kit
1x tb500 kit

Received:
4 bpc vials
1tb vials

What is this? Is this a joke? Lol
My last order was a total disaster. Was missing an entire kit. Was then asked for a video of the unboxing, which luckily I had, even though I've never been asked by any other vendor for something ridiculous like that.

After showing the video, Marcus sent out a new order but that one was missing some additional items I had ordered. I am still waiting on those items. This all started on August 28th.

Hoping my missing items arrive soon and that Marcus honors his offer of free shipping on my next order. But this was a total headache that has required SIXTY FIVE emails to resolve so far.

Back