MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Many people have been scammed by these people I wouldn’t purchase
We never scam anyone and there is no need to scam. There was a misunderstanding before and it was solved.

Has anyone had shipping issues? the tracking they gave me says it was returned to sender and never left china and I emailed have yet to get a response hoping it gets resolved

Has anyone had shipping issues? the tracking they gave me says it was returned to sender and never left china and I emailed have yet to get a response hoping it gets resolved
I pm you just now, please check message

Got a response, apparently the delivery service is being more restrictive and the package got returned and it is being reshipped will update the outcome
Thanks for your understanding! The new tracking number will be sent to you later.

New batch of peptides comes!
We have new batch of popular peptides in stock now, please check as below:

Ipamorelin 10mg
CJC-1295 without DAC 5mg
TB500 5mg
Selank 5mg
Semaglutide 10mg
Tirzepatide 10mg
GHRP-6 10mg
MOTS-C 5mg

BPC157 5mg

And we also accept blend peptide customizations like CJC-1295+Ipamorelin, Sermorelin+GHRP-6....

Welcome to visit our new website Aea.ltd and inquire about any questions!

New batch of peptides comes!
We have new batch of popular peptides in stock now, please check as below:

Ipamorelin 10mg
CJC-1295 without DAC 5mg
TB500 5mg
Selank 5mg
Semaglutide 10mg
Tirzepatide 10mg
GHRP-6 10mg
MOTS-C 5mg

BPC157 5mg

And we also accept blend peptide customizations like CJC-1295+Ipamorelin, Sermorelin+GHRP-6....

Welcome to visit our new website Aea.ltd and inquire about any questions!

Can you get IGF-1 LR3 and HGH Frag 176-191 (or AOD9604)?

Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled websites are prohibited.
Tadalafil powder for sale! 50% off

Hello everyone, thank you once again for your continuous support!

Aea.ltd (AASraw.com) offers a special activity now. You can get 50% off for ordering 98%+ purity tadalafil powder.

Welcome to inquire on our website:Aea.ltd

Attachments

• Tadalafil(171596-29-5)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
    Tadalafil(171596-29-5)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 56
Canada delivery
Here are some packages we shipped to Canada recently. Customers received packages around 6-12 days!

Sure my pleasure.

So you intermittently test your raws for elemental impurities and residual solvents?

What is the mean +/- SD (range) weight percent impurity levels on your AAS raws?

Can you describe what those impurities consist of?

Example...
1% side product / raw material
0.25% elemental impurities
1.5% residual solvent

Can you comment if your residual solvent QC approach adheres to USP <467> option 1 or 2?

Thanks!
Any response on these questions? In particular please comment on the residual solvents questions I asked.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Tests can be done on IR, GC/MS, LC/MS, and 400NMR at the SIOC through contract.Once the projects come into our R&D center, our highly experienced chemists will conduct a quick initial evaluation. From first batch sample submission to pilot scale-up and chemistry validation, we emphasize speed without compromising quality.

1. HPLC quantitative
2. Structural Impurities (GCMS)
3. Residual Solvents (GCMS)
4. Metals (ICP MS/OES, etc)

For a customer purchasing your raw powders will you provide the in house results of these 4 tests or similar to serve as C of A for their order?

What testing can you provide the customer with their order? The customer can then compare your in house results against 3rd party lab results.

Last edited:
Hi guys! Is there someone among you who knows how to use oral powders? I would like to take primo acetate for instance in powder way. Is it dangerous to take the powder as it is by oral? Or may I put it into a pill before swallowing it? Please tell me which is the best way and if there’s any danger ⚠️ Thanks in advance

For a customer purchasing your raw powders will you provide the in house results of these 4 tests or similar to serve as C of A for their order?

What testing can you provide the customer with their order? The customer can then compare your in house results against 3rd party lab results.
If customers ask, we usually send COA, sometimes HPLC report.

The testings you mentioned we can do, if someone would like to pay the costs. The cost of Structural Impurities is over 10 thousand dollars.

If you have test requirements, we warmly welcome.

If customers ask, we usually send COA, sometimes HPLC report.

The testings you mentioned we can do, if someone would like to pay the costs. The cost of Structural Impurities is over 10 thousand dollars.

If you have test requirements, we warmly welcome.
Thank you for the reply. Respectfully, the bold part apart makes no sense to me. I am not asking for a method development project. I am asking if you provide the impurity data you have to customers who purchase your products. If you have appropriate GCMS setup, the structural AAS impurities assay is not $10k. For example, @janoshik offers a qualitative GCMS assay for under 200 USD.

What is the scope of work you are offering for 10k USD?

Any reply on my questions regarding residual solvents? You stated your products pass USP <167> option 2. So what methods / data do you emply / collect to determine this?

Thank you.

Hi friends!

Recently, some customers said they didn't receive reply after sending email to king@aea.ltd. Sometimes there might be some error on system so that we didn't find your email. If you didn't get reply, please PM us on meso and we will arrange sales representative to contact you.

HGH Test report
What we pursue is your satisafaction and high quality. The two HGH reports show that the purity is well kept from 2019 to 2024.

HGH test report-2019.jpg
HGH-Janoshik-20240127.png

Back