MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Attention!

The China Spring Festival is approaching, please arrange the order plan before January 31, 2024, so that the package can be delivered safely.

BPC157 HPLC and MS report
We have 12800 vials of BPC157 in stock. Bulk quantities will be very competitive. Welcome to inquiry!

Attachments

Hey there you dirty whоrеs and сum-loving fаggоts!

Happy Cосk-Suсking Christmas and Big Diсk Happy New Year to you and your pеrverted families!

Thanks for all the hard diсks, wеt рussiеs and tight аsses you've given us in the past year. We'll keep pumping your orifices with our thick, creamy load of peptides!

We hope this holiday season fills your mouths with loads of сum, and the new year brings lots of аnаl gaping, squirting, and dееpthroating.

Yours сummingly,

AASraw

View attachment 273306

View: https://youtu.be/Me7G5cAUoTE

@AASraw.com please answer the question from the video.

AASraw Hot Selling Peptides

Here are hot selling peptides from AASraw recently:

• HGH 10iu
• BPC157 5mg
• The blend of TB500 and BPC157 10mg
• GHRP-6 10mg
• Semaglutide 5mg
• Tirzepatide 5mg
• Epithalon 5mg
• Semax 5mg

We also produce raw peptide powder and provide customization services, including cap color and blend peptides.

Welcome to contact us for more peptide products and different specifications!

My experience with AASraw

Placed an order on 28.12…..
Recive tracking on 2.01….,,,
Arrived on 12.01….,,

Perfekt :)

Thank you :) :)

I‘ll post Jano report soon

Arrived on 12.01….,,

Thanks for your sharing. Looking forward to the report :D

New weight-loss peptide is coming! ---- Cagrilintide

We have 10mg Cagrilintide vials now. Cagrilintide is a long-acting analogue of amylin. It is being tested to treat obesity and type 2 diabetes by itself and in combination with semaglutide as CagriSema. Currently in Phase III for Type 2 Diabetes. According to GlobalData, Phase III drugs for Type 2 Diabetes have a 52% phase transition success rate (PTSR) indication benchmark for progressing into pre-registration.

If you are interested in it or other weight loss peptides and have been conducting in-depth research, please don't miss us.

We will share the latest updates about this peptide here!

Arrived on 12.01….,,

I finally received the report from Jano….
Very happy about it :)

Thank you AASraw Team

Attachments

• IMG_1878.jpeg
    IMG_1878.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 105
I finally received the report from Jano….
Very happy about it :)

Thank you AASraw Team
Thank you! Glad our product makes you happy:) High quality and customer's satisfaction is our priority.

Do you reimbruse the costs of testing?
We encourage customers to test our products. For tests that meets conditions, we will take some encouragement based on specific order, like sending gift, discounts even reimburse the costs of testing.

Would you mind sending a photo of the product?

Aren't you the first positive review?
No, I‘m not posting a pic.

Maybe it‘s me, but I can‘t say anything negative from start to finish. Communication quick and friendly.
The Jano Test says more than good for me.

What impurity analyses do you perform on your AAS raw materials?
All of our products are manufactured based on standards and impurities are within acceptable limits. Impurity analyses need specialized machines and very complicated. If customers request it when ordering, we will analyze based on specific needs.

AASraw Notification

AASraw.com server has been upgraded and the domain name has been changed to Aea.ltd. Please go to aea.ltd and continue to follow AASraw company!

More questions, welcome to contact with AASraw official email: King@aea.ltd

Thank you for your response.

All of our products are manufactured based on standards and impurities are within acceptable limits

What standards? How do you determine your products are within those standards? What are the acceptable limits on impurities?

Impurity analyses need specialized machines and very complicated. If customers request it when ordering, we will analyze based on specific needs.

These statements puzzle me. Are impurity analyses part of your routine QC program or only on request? If the latter, how do you make the claim above that all your products are within acceptable impurities limits?

Please list impurity/purity specifications for your AAS raws.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Thank you for your response.

What standards? How do you determine your products are within those standards? What are the acceptable limits on impurities?

These statements puzzle me. Are impurity analyses part of your routine QC program or only on request? If the latter, how do you make the claim above that all your products are within acceptable impurities limits?

Please list impurity/purity specifications for your AAS raws.

Thank you for your time.
Thanks for your question.

Every product has its specification and standard when it comes out. And the standard is different with different products. We manufacture the products based on pharma standards and make ingredient analysis for each batch. And we also make certificate of analysis and HPLC report at the same time. Until confirmation the products meet standards, we sell them in market. Impurity analysis is part of our routine QC program. We only analyze if the impurity is within standard, like 0.5%, 0.1%. As for what the impurity is, it needs separate analysis by specialized machines.

Here is a certificate of analysis for Tadalafil, it shows the standard. And impurities are within limits.

Attachments

Back