MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

@HB_22 did they make Yankee right yet? Ive been scammed and hate that scammers are allowed to keep posting and making money its not right. I wasnt scammed but want to make sure no one uses them until they make it right!

@AASraws.com Your a scammer how bout you address the person you scammed? No one order from this loser! He needs to get booted off here! Scumbags
Sorry that happened bud but maybe if you looked about 2 pages back you would have seen that this was already known there are plenty on g2g sources on this site, just go look

AASraw never does scam. We also hate scammer. We believe Meso doesn't allow scammer to be a sponsor.

For the things with that client before, we solved problems and he got his package. We only discuss details through official email.

If you have problems or questions about the package or products, it is better to contact our customer representatives directly. We will help you find the solution.

Just curious about semaglutide from china, does it come with any preservatives? If not how long is it stable for if I'm mixing it with BAC water and refrigerating? I'm only asking because ozempic pens are sold as one month supply per pen, but they have preservatives that keep it stable.....The Chinese semaglutide come in 4 or 5mg bottles which obviously can't be completely used within a week so how long will it stay stable after being reconstituted?
I'm asking AASraws because you are manufacturers of the product.....I'd like to know before ordering....
thanks

Just curious about semaglutide from china, does it come with any preservatives? If not how long is it stable for if I'm mixing it with BAC water and refrigerating? I'm only asking because ozempic pens are sold as one month supply per pen, but they have preservatives that keep it stable.....The Chinese semaglutide come in 4 or 5mg bottles which obviously can't be completely used within a week so how long will it stay stable after being reconstituted?
I'm asking AASraws because you are manufacturers of the product.....I'd like to know before ordering....
thanks
Janoshik has tested it. Dont worry, it will stay fine for a very long time reconstituted.

Shipping time to europe?
Nearly a month.~30 days.

We have several delivery methods to Europe and it is different for each country. So the shipping time is different. We take the fastest shipping method on the basis of safety assurance for each order.

The shipping time is influenced by many factors, like holidays, bad weather, online shopping festivals, etc. For example, because of heavy snow and Black Friday, many packages waited for flights in airport for many days last month. That's why some customers get their package slower than usual.

thanks
I'm not certain about other suppliers. As a manufacturer, our semaglutide doesn't have preservatives.

The shelf life of peptide solutions is limited. To prolong the storage life of peptides, exposure of lyophilized peptides and solutions (especially at high pH) to atmospheric oxygen should be minimized. After reconstituting, freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided by freezing individual aliquots, and defrost one when use. Avoid the use of frost-free freezers, which vary enormously in temperature during the frequent defrosting cycles.

If stored properly, peptide solutions are generally stable for up to several weeks.

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you for your trust and support in the past. We will give you best support in the next year.

May your Christmas be full of love, laughter, and goodwill. And may the new year bring peace and joy!

AASraw

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you for your trust and support in the past. We will give you best support in the next year.

May your Christmas be full of love, laughter, and goodwill. And may the new year bring peace and joy!

AASraw

View attachment 273292
Hi everyone,

Just for your safety I will make this the newest reply on the thread; this scammer posts new replies to convince those who don't know that he isn't a scammer. Do yourself a favor and read the entire thread, it's not long.

I'm not certain about other suppliers. As a manufacturer, our semaglutide doesn't have preservatives.

The shelf life of peptide solutions is limited. To prolong the storage life of peptides, exposure of lyophilized peptides and solutions (especially at high pH) to atmospheric oxygen should be minimized. After reconstituting, freeze-thaw cycles should be avoided by freezing individual aliquots, and defrost one when use. Avoid the use of frost-free freezers, which vary enormously in temperature during the frequent defrosting cycles.

If stored properly, peptide solutions are generally stable for up to several weeks.

Which ingredients are used in peptides? any coa, hplc tests for bpc-157, tb-500, hgh frag 176-191?

Which ingredients are used in peptides? any coa, hplc tests for bpc-157, tb-500, hgh frag 176-191?

Hey there you dirty whоrеs and сum-loving fаggоts!

Happy Cосk-Suсking Christmas and Big Diсk Happy New Year to you and your pеrverted families!

Thanks for all the hard diсks, wеt рussiеs and tight аsses you've given us in the past year. We'll keep pumping your orifices with our thick, creamy load of peptides!

We hope this holiday season fills your mouths with loads of сum, and the new year brings lots of аnаl gaping, squirting, and dееpthroating.

Yours сummingly,

AASraw

image150.png

View: https://youtu.be/Me7G5cAUoTE

Thank so much for the info! it's exactly what i needed to know.... I've contacted several suppliers with the same question and you are the only one who responded that says a lot! thanks again....

Thank so much for the info! it's exactly what i needed to know.... I've contacted several suppliers with the same question and you are the only one who responded that says a lot! thanks again....
You are welcome. It is my pleasure!

Back